Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good (2107 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' / Ew! Video : Ovation Red Carol Theme Song 2011 – Yemi Alade, Ice Prince Zamani, / Looking For Wasiu And Solek Live Music To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tundewoods(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2007
The Ovation Red Carol is currently going on at the Expo hall of Eko hotel and suites but its showing live on AIT.Heard a couple of performances by Ghanian Sonnie Badu,Uganda's Blue3 & Banky(Mr. Capable)extremely wonderful peformances and excellent sound quality.kudos to Dele Momodu of Ovation and UBA.
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tosinadeda: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2007
hope say i no too miss o
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tosinadeda: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2007
thank God light is back grin
i love the all naija mass choir
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tosinadeda: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2007
kwam1 sef dey sing christmas song? am loving this
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tundewoods(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2007
The "Naija All Stars" Mass choir (please permit me to call them that) seem pretty slopy but i guess they are gradually getting cordinated by Tee Mac.
Am i seeing double or what i thought i just saw both Kwam 1 and Sir Shina Peters in the mass choir.D'banj is doing a good playing the conducting clown while Eben's rock solid voice,certainly stands out.
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tosinadeda: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2007
this is classic, if ure not watchn ure missing,its awesome
olu maintain
paul play
sasha
d'banj
essense
kenny saint brown
ssp
kwam1
tee marc
daddy showkey
alariwo
this joana guy - cnt remember his name

and many more
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tundewoods(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2007
Hmm Kwam 1 and Ayuba now seem to spicing the yoruba carol song with their fuji flavour.
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tundewoods(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2007
Alot of artist seem to be freestyling,this quite funny.Imagine Bouqui forgetting her rap lines !
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tosinadeda: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2007
and the list is endless

bouqui
dekunle
kween
art quake
baba dee
zarki adzee
banky w
daddy cool
muma gee
smokey
lagbaja

i love olu's freesyle "to ba fe hammer shout for jesus" lol
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by smartsoft(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2007
bouqui never 4get her rap lines, it was only shasha who messed up, as a rap artist everyone belives when you come out , you throw the rap thing, she just came in and said " when i say merry, you say christmas" thats rubbish
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by zigbo(f): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2007
it was kind@ cool tho . . . i liked blu3's (strong womanonly)

the british based ghanian gospel singer was awesome

banky's ebutemeta worked for me,dude can sing.

the nigerian "all stars"ki ni ko was kind@ disorganized some of them dint know what they were talking about

infinity they messed up their lovely song,they need to go back to the studio.

i liked when d'banj was playing the mouth piece thingy but when he came out to to his solo or watever i was like shut up nd go inside

daddy showkey upgrade na which one u dey

i don't know if its shina peters but it was embarrasing listening to the guy that knelt down when he was singing,he sounded like an angry frog. . .

nd many more flops & tops
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by kaylala(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2007
It was cool ,i enjoyed it
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by zigbo(f): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2007
i forgot to add the fashion show was off the chain,uhmm i meant the clothes, danng those designers are fantastic,bunch of talents.
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by tosinadeda: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2007
at least u found sumtin good embarassed
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by coolboyapg: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2007
too much,dbanj was the man of the night,i loved when he came out to freestyle and when he played the harmonica with the band,in short every body was okay
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by zigbo(f): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2007
tosinadeda:

at least u found sumtin good embarassed

uhmm i had a lot of good in my first post. . .do u mind going bak to it undecided
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by smartsoft(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2008
yah infinity messed up. they were like singing off keys
Re: Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good by darequam(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
Telll me about rugged and MI what really happened

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Vicky On Cool Fm? / World Cup Song Which Is Better: Shakira Or K'naan? / 9ice Ft. Dagrin 'loni Ni'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.