Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? (791 Views)

If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Video:pastor Adeboye Speaks Of Integrity Of Porf Osinbajo Infont Of D President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by Timijo(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Knowing that there are five problems battling with this country and the populace are looking for a messiah that will give them rest.
The problems are:
1. INSECURITY
2. POOR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
3. CORRUPTION
4. FUEL PALAVER
5. BAD ROADS
share how you will bring solution to these problems.
Re: How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by logo77: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2012
I shall take care of corruption.
And the other problems can take care of themselves.
Walahi Nigeria's problems are not too difficult to solve.
Re: How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by Timijo(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2012
logo77: I shall take care of corruption.
What about d remaining problems
Re: How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2012
Govt is for the people! The people owns
Govt not govt owning ppl.
Ppl decide Knows the best way to tackle an
Issue with in them! Tackling poverty in India in
A particular way may not work in another let's say
Niger. The ppl in Niger knows best.

If i become president; my first and only veto
Power will be used to give the ppl their govt.
by DIVIDING NIGERIA
Re: How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by Timijo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Toaskarity: Govt is for the people! The people owns
Govt not govt owning ppl.
Ppl decide Knows the best way to tackle an
Issue with in them! Tackling poverty in India in
A particular way may not work in another let's say
Niger. The ppl in Niger knows best.

If i become president; my first and only veto
Power will be used to give the ppl their govt.
by DIVIDING NIGERIA
Really?
Re: How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Timijo:
1. INSECURITY
2. POOR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
3. CORRUPTION
4. FUEL PALAVER
5. BAD ROADS
[size=13pt]6. HEALTH CARE
7. HUMAN RIGHTS
8. WATER SUPPLY
9. UNEMPLOYMENT
10. EDUCATION
11. POOR INFRASTRUCTURE
12. CORRUPTION IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM
13. LACK OF EASILY ACCESSIBLE WELFARE PROGRAMS FOR THE POOR AND DISENFRANCHISED IN THE SOCIETY
14. LACK OF TRANSPARENCY ON THE PART OF GOVERNMENT
15. A DISCONNECT BETWEEN WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT AND WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SERVES AT THE END OF THE DAY
[/size]
Re: How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by asha80(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
logo77: I shall take care of corruption.

you have no idea of what you are talking about.
Re: How Would U Tackle The Problem In Nigeria If U Were D PRESIDENT? by Timijo(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie][/quote]Thanks for the addition.

(1) (Reply)

Anxeity Over First Lady's Health As GEJ Cut Short His Foreign Trip. / Intellectual Slavery Cripples Nigeria's Posterity - CON / Will You Vote For GEJ for 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.