Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex (15271 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nmaemmy: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2012
I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby.

Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other.

My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore. I've tried to get my ex off my head but he just won't go away. I really want to keep my marriage.

Please NL don't start insulting me because I know there's someone out there going thru d same thing as I am. Please advice me on what to do.

Thank u.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by logo77: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2012
I had a similar issues; what I did was to avoid contact with my "EX".
What motivated me was the fact that I know the consequences involved and I was not ready put my marriage through such a storm.
My sister, start by deciding not to mess up both marriages and by extension your life.

Then have a frank discussion with your ex. (he doesn't have to agree with you) on the need to call-off your relationship with him.

Finally reduce the frequency of your calls and other forms of contact with your ex.

If you don’t take active steps to save your marriage now; I'm sure you don’t need an oracle to tell you the repercussions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MMM2(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Op

U re free 2 cheat on ur hubby undecided

It is ur body tongue
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by mspookie: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2012
Enjoy it while it lasts cheesy u obviously know it won't last forever. One day, fowl nyansh go open wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by tpia1: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2012
The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby

this statement makes no sense, therefore, i think the thread is suspect.

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2012
You can't play with fire and expect not to get burnt.

What is it about your ex that still make him attracted to you despite being married?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by tpia1: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2012
why are ex threads replacing virgin threads.

this is the third ex thread i'm seeing today, and i'm sure there are more.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by obowunmi(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2012
Post in the family section.

Pls leave your ex alone. He is over you.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2012
tpia1: why are ex threads replacing virgin threads.

Simple, most Nairalanders can't keep a relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2012
Well done, u do well. To me, u gats no prob, u just tryin to create on. Babygal, wot did u kol him? Ur EX, ryt? He belong to ur past lyf so, al dose muschi muschi feelings shuld also b left in dah past. Am nt sayin u shuld stop being friends wif him, all am sayin is, u shuld sitdown n realy realy think abt wot u doin n wot u stand to loose cus i know u nt gona gain anyting. Hes marid, u r marid... Use ur head, switie.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by drnoel: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2012
wrong wrong wrong, its all wrong. U 4get the 5 rules of staying away from ur ex. Let me enlighten u;
1.Don't show any signs you care
2.Always make him know u are too busy to be talking or seeing him. He´d get the message after a while.
3.Be friendly with other people and cordial to him while giving him an impression that u are over him.
4.If it happens that u eva talk with him, keep the conversation short, clean and surgical (to the point).
5.Start reminising, bring up memories about ur husband and why u luv him. Don´t allow anyother thing overshadow the thought.

If u keep having contact with ur ex in the way u have been. I do pity u cos u´d definitely break ur marriage and home.

10 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Pysam(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2012
I ll nt insult you at least u re speakin out dt means you need a change nd you have nt started sleeping with him. Go nd stay wit your husband before you turn yourself to a husband snatcher, a heart breaker ,home destroyer .this may nt mean anything to you bt wait till you find out dt you re pregnant 4 ur ex. Ok it can't be rite? Wait till you re caught in bed wit him by you church or muslim brethren nd your name nd picture appear on this forum or on news,then you ll understand all I av said.advice yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by jaybee3(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2012
Let's start from the fact that it's somewhat impossible to be in0-love with two people. You love your ex because of the attention he is currently giving you whilst you probably wanna stay married because it's convenient.

Now the harsh truth, you have to choose one. You can either follow your heart and absorb all the risks it brings along or just follow your head and do the right thing.
People are usually tagged as ex's for reasons known to each and every individual involved. Nothing has changed and nothing will probably change if y'all get together again.

Use your brain and make the right choice
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by tpia1: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2012
Pysam: Wait till you re caught in bed wit him by you church or muslim brethren nd your name nd picture appear on this forum or on news,then you ll understand all I av said.advice yourself

must you even be caught doing anything before the watchers aka busybodies jump to conclusions and gleefully gossip post threads.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Rocktation(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2012
tpia1:

As a matter of fact Tpiah, it does happen.
Poster, I really don't want to start talking about Exs right now. That is fast becoming my most hated word. They never seize to cause disruptions. Stop feigning to be a civil modernist. Stop contacting your Ex!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2012
tpia1:

It makes sense to critical thinkers like me. . .

If she had a real reason to leave her husband, for example if he was a cheat or a wife beater, any excuse at all she would have used as reason for leaving him, she would have done so. Therefore, in the absence of any real reason to leave her husband, she left him instead. . .

Your suspicions are baseless and irrelevant. . .

Next!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by tpia1: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Rocktation:

As a matter of fact Tpiah, it does happen.

to me, this is a very s.tupid statement showing s/he had no reason to cheat on the hubby at all:

The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby

not to mention s/he was cheating on his or her husband with the fellow, to begin with. The story isnt well put together at all.

and from sexkillx' eagerness to jump up in an irrelevant manner, it seems he knows the op's other ids and may actually be the poster.

eod.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2012
tpia1: why are ex threads replacing virgin threads.

People create threads according to what is currently bugging them and NOT what tpia wants to see.

She came with a problem bugging her, so it's either you help her out with it or you bugger off and keep your whining complains at bay!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2012
Nmaemmy: Tpia ur just a very negative person. U act like ur all righteous but I guess ur even worse than I am. Learn to help n advice a person going astray instead of picking flaws.
It's ok. . .

In an online forum as big as this, it's normal to have a degree of negativity from some peeps. The onus lies on you and your ability to compartmentalize and sieve out useful posts and comments that relate to your situation, and disregard the useless ones. . .
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nmaemmy: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2012
Tpiah ur really an unlearned person who can't read thru d lines n decipher simple meanings to words. I'm not cheating on my hubby.little minded idiot
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by tpia1: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2012
Nmaemmy: Tpiah ur really an unlearned person who can't read thru d lines n decipher simple meanings to words. I'm not cheating on my hubby.little minded idiot

face your problem, not me.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by tpia1: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2012
sezxkillz

dont respond to my posts or quote me, thanks.

i find it very annoying when you do that.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2012
jay bee: Let's start from the fact that it's somewhat impossible to be in0-love with two people. You love your ex because of the attention he is currently giving you whilst you probably wanna stay married because it's convenient.

Now the harsh truth, you have to choose one. You can either follow your heart and absorb all the risks it brings along or just follow your head and do the right thing.
People are usually tagged as ex's for reasons known to each and every individual involved. Nothing has changed and nothing will probably change if y'all get together again.

Use your brain and make the right choice
Yes. I agree with this. If she wants to stay married, she already knows what to do. She needs to finally agree with herself that she has to let go.

OP, no matter what anyone says here, in the end, it is your life, your marriage, and your decision
to make or mar your marriage, and subsequently, your life. Before you created this thread, you had an idea of what to do. All you need do right now is affirm that stance from the many comments of members. If you knew what to do, you wouldn't be here in the first place. I sincerely hope you engage your faculties of reasoning and make the right decision, so that tomorrow, you will also be in a position to advice other confused ones.

Pls make the wise choice.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2012
tpia1: sezxkillz

dont respond to my posts or quote me, thanks.

i find it very annoying when you do that.
On not so serious issues i don't bother quoting you, but not when someone comes with a genuine problem and you try to make rubbish of the situation. I will quote you as many times as i need to, to correct the wrong impression you are disseminating!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by frank317: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2012
If I were ur ex, I will strategically plan on how to eventually Zap u hard (which is what he is plannin if he has nt succeeded) and still go back to my lovely wife and ensure her ex is no where around her while pitying the mumu of a husband of urs (ofcourse that's what he will think of ur husband)
Bottom line, ur ex will never allow his wife to see her ex, yet he sees u knowing u are somene else's, does this sound like a man who is worth all these trouble?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Did You Have Sex In Secondary School? Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.