Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex (15269 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Stevez32(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
tpia1:

this statement makes no sense, therefore, i think the thread is suspect.

+1000
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by otosa(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
You have to be in one side maybe you school stay inside or friend with outside. Close your eye and take one and stick on anyone you go for.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Onegai(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
I think what happened was that her hubby travelled abroad, before they got married, then she met her ex. Since she didn't wanna break up with the hubby (most likely at that time, they had confirmed they were getting married and the ex was awesome, but an unknown quantity), she went back to hubby and they got married. And now she and ex are still comunicating
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Kalemba1: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pals DOG na DOG, so u re a DOG $ dey is absolutely notin any body can do, 2 stop u 4rm eating shit
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Godswill4real(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
My dear my candid advice 4 u is dt u kip totaly away frm ur ex, avoid seeing him, dont pick his calls any longer, b/c if u do d feelings 4 him will grow more n u knw wat it wil cus u. N put evrytin in prayer bc devil s strong n lukin 4 whom to devr. My prayer s dt God wil help u IJN
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Monjerk: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
The problem with you is that you still dont believe you are married so i guess that is why you are talking like this, are you sure that you will not get pregnant for your ex so that atleast u will always use the baby to remember him. You are married and still keeping ur ex in mind. Why didnt u marry him since he is so precious to you. By the time ur husband know what u are doing and then keep girl friend, u will then come to nland with another user name to complain what the man is doing. Continue playing with ur future
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Monjerk: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
Onegai: I think what happened was that her hubby travelled abroad, before they got married, then she met her ex. Since she didn't wanna break up with the hubby (most likely at that time, they had confirmed they were getting married and the ex was awesome, but an unknown quantity), she went back to hubby and they got married. And now she and ex are still comunicating
Why are you analysing the post, for ur information she said she n her ex do see each other constantly not only on communicating. So what have you come out with, u ar justifying good what she is doing.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Sezua(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2012
tpia1:

this statement makes no sense, therefore, i think the thread is suspect.

i totally support yhu
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by tomioro(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2012
If you care for your marriage and your future then stay clear of your ex. He belongs to the past. If you are not a cheat then avoid him like a snake. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by sage2(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2012
A newly married woman already occupied her brain with the thought of being fuucked by another woman's husband? Wonders, they say, shall never end. May God guide me and help me choose the right woman for me.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2012
sage_: A newly married woman already occupied her brain with the thought of being fuucked by another woman's husband? Wonders, they say, shall never end. May God guide me and help me choose the right woman for me.
Wonders, they say, are many on earth, and the greatest of them is MAN.........amen to ur prayers.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by sage2(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Wonders, they say, are many on earth, and the greatest of them is MAN.........amen to ur prayers.

Thanks, and God bless you.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2012
sage_:

Thanks, and God bless you.
uw
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by mitey(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Did I hear Newlywed?? Your marriage have not seen fire and you are already looking outside? What will now happen when your in-laws start giving you trouble? Or your husband starts misbehaving??

You see many people stay unmarried nowadays because they are not ready for the C-word, COMMITMENT. Once you have made a commitment to your husband "For better, for worse", there is no turning back. You had a choice between your ex and your hubby, and you made your choice, so what you should be thinking about right now is how to build your marriage and make it stronger. How would you feel if your husband meets his ex and allows previous feelings surface? Your ex is in your past, you need to forget him.

You said
My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore.
Right? Well let me enlighten you a little bit. Your hubby doesn't have to be 100% perfect, but if you love him, you do so despite his imperfections. Out of sight is out of mind, probably if your hubby was around, you might have felt differently, right? So for sanity and future happiness, not to talk of your kids or future kids' sake, cut off completely from your ex. It might be painful today, but believe me it will save you from worse later on.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Oluwalala(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2012
You are not in love with any of em,you ar jus in love with your self,you want to eat your cake and have it? You lie, soon breeze go blow and fowl ynash go open,
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Onegai(f): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2012
Monjerk:
Why are you analysing the post, for ur information she said she n her ex do see each other constantly not only on communicating. So what have you come out with, u ar justifying good what she is doing.

Please when you re-write JAMB, spend more time practising Reading and Comprehension. People were saying her story didn't make sense (which was weird, it was very easy to follow), so I broke it down to show the timeline of events. No-one supported her, but you weirdly saw that answer in my reply. So, my free advice to you is to focus on Reading and Comprehension, and Spelling.

You're welcome.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Amya(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2012
I think what the poster meant by that controversial statement was she met her ex while dating her "present" husband. She probably had more feelings for this her ex then, but since the guy that went on to become her husband did nothing wrong to her, she didn't want to hurt him and went ahead to marry him.

Now she meets her ex and wondered why she ever let him go.

My advice to single ladies out there. Never get married out of pity or just for the sake it. It may bite you in the a.ss much later as it did to this lady.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2012
Amya: I think what the poster meant by that controversial statement was she met her ex while dating her "present" husband. She probably had more feelings for this her ex then, but since the guy that went on to become her husband did nothing wrong to her, she didn't want to hurt him and went ahead to marry him.

Now she meets her ex and wondered why she ever let him go.

My advice to single ladies out there. Never get married out of pity or just for the sake it. It may bite you in the a.ss much later as it did to this lady.
''she met her ex while dating her husband?'' wot r u sayin?
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by blackbeau1(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2012
@ op,u are not acting a nollywood or Hollywood movie. Stay with your husband.remember,what you gain by staying married.in the first place if u. Were really that crazy abt him,y did you guys have to break up?
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2012
feelings are fueled with communication_jst cut all forms of comunications with him,anytin that reminds u of him,change your contact i possible,Its works 100%
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
All of you trying to analyze\modify OP's post should just leave it be and if by any chance what Amya wrote is what happened,then the OP needs to go back to school and learn how to write properly.

Either ways,one thing is very clear,she cheated on her whether na boyfriend or hubby(whichever one).
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by alexola20(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
I would advise you to have a three some or marathon to see who can last the longest then decide which one you like best or on the other hand, you can do a love roaster, i'm sure with these few points of mine you will discover a solution to your asheworic bruhaha good luck and God bless
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by mceze(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
U b real ashawo!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by gidjah(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
so sorry deary, we sme times find pretty hard to let go our exs, it aint easy i tel u, but u've got to get strng hearted n ignore dat feelings u created for ur self, love is nt a feeling bt a choice my dr so u shld make gd ur own nw. Stop cntactin him, let hm no u r ignoring hm, infact u dnt nd ti b frnd wt hm, all ds will cause u a grt set back in life,am speaking frm xperience,u mst take it n let ur marriage wrk, tke out time in developin same kind of love for ur hussy, may be u cn get to me tru my email for sme lng and deep talk.God will c u tru n give u d Victory
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 19, 2012
@ poster,
The bible said flee frm all appearances of evil. It didn't say run, flee is faster than run and it didn't say evil too, appearances means anything dt looks like it.
I've once been in ur shoe.
I was a virgin at dt time and he respected dt, so we didn't do d other one. After some months, he proposed but I wasn't ready to get married. I tot I was just fond of him, it was wen he left I knew I was really in luv wit him.
He went ahead n got married(he told me and even invited me for his wedding).
Years later we met during one of his contracts arnd my side . Exchanged nos. We started cheating emotionally on fone. It became so bad dt one day, he told me dt he shld hv waited for me. Calls me everyday. We send all manner of calls n texts. The wife stumbled on one of d texts one day and it wasn't funny. She cald, I appologised and explained to her that I wasn't harmful.
I had to advise myself, even though u r nt f..king dis guy, u r cheating emotionally and its bad. Can u afford being responsible for a broken home? The more he relates wit u, the more he sees faults in his wife and u know guys dnt hide such.
I just caused one big quarrel. He cald and was pleading, but I was raking saying all manner of things. He knew it wasn't me doing dt bt I maintained my stand. Dt was hw d emotional cheating ended.
it took me time to really get over him. I remember I cried for days. It just has to be so. It really took me time to get over him. He became a standard for measuring guys. No guy measured up to him till I got over him.
This issue is real. I know I have advised over 3 friends ( guys) dt have problem leaving their ex. Most times they know its bad bt not sure its cheating. It is. Whether physically or emotionally.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 19, 2012
Also I deleted his no frm my fone, most times my hand wats to press his no. Though I had his no off heart, before I finish pressing d last digit, I must hv gotten myself and said no.
Try as much as possible to stop contacting him.
Wen he calls, ignore or even if u pick, dnt sound good.

U will surely get over it and will be happy u did.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Makaslynn(f): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
wat is it about ur ex that u can't let go.U r already cheatin no ur hubby emotionally if not physically.Pls flee from that man,he wants to ruin ur home.Assumin ur hubby ve such feelings towards his own ex,how wil u feel?
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by toshmann(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nmaemmy:
I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby.

Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other.

My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore. I've tried to get my ex off my head but he just won't go away. I really want to keep my marriage.

Please NL don't start insulting me because I know there's someone out there going thru d same thing as I am. Please advice me on what to do.

Thank u.

Your ex? Sounds more like your current extra marital sex worker.
Better face your dying marriage for the sake of your kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? / Did You Have Sex In Secondary School? Share Your Story / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.