Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati (11825 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out / Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
What about his nude pix all over the internet! undecided
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
r231: Lady Di, who has been Charly Boy’s wife, for over 35 years, has come out to defend his husband, saying that all the stories about his sexuality and his involvement in the Illuminati cult, are all made up.

“This is not the first time it’s happening. The only difference may be due to the context through which the rumour went viral, but realistically, there is nothing new about the rumour, we have heard it over and over again…I think people try to merge his personal life and artistic life. Obviously, they cannot be same,”

She then went on to emphasise that her husband, has built his personal brand, to stand the test of time and make people think.

“Charly boy had always hated the fact that someone should live the life of others…he only wanted to be himself…he wanted in a very aggressive and way to build a brand that will become an all time favourite to young people…but before then, we knew that controversy would sell quicker than anything else,” she said.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/my-husband-is-not-gay-he-doesnt-belong-to-illuminati-lady-di/

she needs to understand that it doesnt have 2 be true. the stuff is made up for our amusement and entertainment. How is her junior wife (Denrele) by the way wink
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by fubbyy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
chii8: am suprised dat he kept 35yrs marriage bt some pastors cudnt

True talk
I wonder how he managed to keep his marriage for 35 years and some pastors can't even hold on for 2 years and some of you mumu who are slandering him can't even keep a marriage for 6 months

this shows me that his artistic life is different from his real life just like his wife stated

Abeg this guy is tight joor , if you have any problem with that go hang your self, stewpid f00ls
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by mejai(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
pls warn ur gay husband 2 behave himself wen it comes 2 public display. Una don old o. I wonder wat u want aki & paw-paw 2 do. Agbayas!!!
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by odizzy: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
If my son tells me he wants 2 b lyk charly boy, i swear, i wil kil him dat moment wt dagger. And all u supporters of charly bo sori charly old fool, am so sori 2 say ur features re too fogy pls try 2 clean it up.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by odizzy: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
If my son tells me he wants 2 b lyk charly boy, i swear, i wil kil him dat moment wt dagger. And all u supporters of charly bo sori charly old fool, am so sori 2 say ur features re too fogy pls try 2 clean it up. And if u re prayin 4 d idiot 2 change am so sori cos a fool at 40 is a fool 4 life
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Ayoko007: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
r231: Lady Di, who has been Charly Boy’s wife, for over 35 years, has come out to defend his husband, saying that all the stories about his sexuality and his involvement in the Illuminati cult, are all made up.

“This is not the first time it’s happening. The only difference may be due to the context through which the rumour went viral, but realistically, there is nothing new about the rumour, we have heard it over and over again…I think people try to merge his personal life and artistic life. Obviously, they cannot be same,”

She then went on to emphasise that her husband, has built his personal brand, to stand the test of time and make people think.

“Charly boy had always hated the fact that someone should live the life of others…he only wanted to be himself…he wanted in a very aggressive and way to build a brand that will become an all time favourite to young people…but before then, we knew that controversy would sell quicker than anything else,” she said.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/my-husband-is-not-gay-he-doesnt-belong-to-illuminati-lady-di/
pls take a very keen look at chalyboys costumes..you will agree with me dat there is sthing occultic about dis man.d rings d belt or even his staff in his hands have d skull of man on it.its not a coincidence he may not be an illu minat yet I wount exonerate him from being a cultist
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by odizzy: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
fubbyy:

True talk
I wonder how he managed to keep his marriage for 35 years and some pastors can't even hold on for 2 years and some of you mumu who are slandering him can't even keep a marriage for 6 months

this shows me that his artistic life is different from his real life just like his wife stated

Abeg this guy is tight joor , if you have any problem with that go hang your self, stewpid f00ls
so u re dat big fool in naira land dat my frndz hv bin tellin me abt. Guy i pity u oo. Chai chai wot an idiot
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by tessyade: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: What about his nude pix all over the internet! undecided
I was about to ask this question. The guy is just seeking the attention he doesnt deserve.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Niseamaka(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
odizzy: so u re dat big fool in naira land dat my frndz hv bin tellin me abt. Guy i pity u oo. Chai chai wot an idiot

Your anger should be directed on those who have turned Nigeria into an impoverished nation. Charley Boy have been very successful in almost everything he layed his hand on including staying married for 35years in this day and age when marriages initiated by "saints" like you are crumpling. A very educated fella who never stole a dime from anyone and who is not hurting anyone. His only crime is that he dared to dress and behave differently. Must everyone dress like you. must everyone live their lives the way you do. what do you have to show for the saintly way you have been living your life.Nigeria is filled to the brim with "saints" like you and there are churches and mosques in all nooks and corners yet Nigeria is in a big mess.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Daunashamed(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ayoko007: pls take a very keen look at chalyboys costumes..you will agree with me dat there is sthing occultic about dis man.d rings d belt or even his staff in his hands have d skull of man on it.its not a coincidence he may not be an illu minat yet I wount exonerate him from being a cultist
My thoughts exactly,not with that giant skull he placed at a strategic place that will be the first thing that'll capture your attention at his gwarimpa estate residence in Abuja will anybody convince me he is not in a cult, at least not necessarily illuminati.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by fubbyy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
odizzy: so u re dat big fool in naira land dat my frndz hv bin tellin me abt. Guy i pity u oo. Chai chai wot an idiot

You are just a zombie, you are just commenting because others did, if they are saying positive things about him(charley boy) I bet you would ve been singing the same song with them, mumu
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by odizzy: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Niseamaka:

Your anger should be directed on those who have turned Nigeria into an impoverished nation. Charley Boy have been very successful in almost everything he layed his hand on including staying married for 35years in this day and age when marriages initiated by "saints" like you are crumpling. A very educated fella who never stole a dime from anyone and who is not hurting anyone. His only crime is that he dared to dress and behave differently. Must everyone dress like you. must everyone live their lives the way you do. what do you have to show for the saintly way you have been living your life.Nigeria is filled to the brim with "saints" like you and there are churches and mosques in all nooks and corners yet Nigeria is in a big mess.
my dear lyf styl or no lyf styl, charly wot evr is a public figure n ppl luks up 2 him, so he hv 2 set a gud examplary lyf styl 4 oda generation comin up aftr hm instead of portraying fetish tins. Wot is he tryin 2 teach d teens, dat d pearcin d whole of dia face, indecent dressin(wearin of make ups as a man), holdin of weapons, sturntin wit motor byks on buzy roads, n samplin of human skull as a tradmark is gud abi? 2 hell wt d lyf styl. Leavin d country in d hands of pple lyk u wil turn d country into satanic tinz in d name of lyf styl, cos pple lyk u re dos who sees evil n kip dia mouth short, n com 2 talk of marriage is he d only celeb who hv bin in his marriage 4 35yrs? Guy we shud b advisin hm 2 change 2 a better prsn cos i beliv wt his position, he cn touch d lyf of sm1 wen lukd up 2 hm.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by odizzy: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Niseamaka:

my dear lyf styl or no lyf styl, charly wot evr is a public figure n ppl luks up 2 him, so he hv 2 set a gud examplary lyf styl 4 oda generation comin up aftr hm instead of portraying fetish tins. Wot is he tryin 2 teach d teens, dat d pearcin d whole of dia face, indecent dressin(wearin of make ups as a man), holdin of weapons, sturntin wit motor byks on buzy roads, n samplin of human skull as a tradmark is gud abi? 2 hell wt d lyf styl. Leavin d country in d hands of pple lyk u wil turn d country into satanic tinz in d name of lyf styl, cos pple lyk u re dos who sees evil n kip dia mouth short, n com 2 talk of marriage is he d only celeb who hv bin in his marriage 4 35yrs? Guy we shud b advisin hm 2 change 2 a better prsn cos i beliv wt his position, he cn touch d lyf of sm1 wen lukd up 2 hm.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by odizzy: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Niseamaka:

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by odizzy: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
fubbyy:

You are just a zombie, you are just commenting because others did, if they are saying positive things about him(charley boy) I bet you would ve been singing the same song with them, mumu
ehee bk 2 fubbyy d NL fool, i no knw wetin charly boy giv u o, i knw u hv bin crushin on hm lately, fagg*t lyk u. Use ur head
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by chinero121: 3:03am On Aug 18, 2012
We respect d fact that he's being artistic.but for christ sake u can't be posing nude for front covers at 60+.he's just a wierd sick fellow.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by akunjohn(m): 3:14am On Aug 18, 2012
Seeping in a coffin,what does that teach the youth?,abi
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by sweetrace(f): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2012
Sleeping in a coffin teaches that a coffin is just an empty box and nothing else.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by DonaldGenes(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Abujafood: Leave Charlie boy alone *self righteous people* the man is free to act weird and dumb if he so wishes! Illuminati, gay or not how clean are those of you judging this man?
hthis your name sef de like charlyboy oooo
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
The Image in the Original Post is Clearly the Picture of a Closeted Homosexxxual Male.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2012
HQ: Gosh, F*ck! who brought up that Re*tarded "Pose" picture? angry

Now I'll have nightmares, not to mention, my lunch is ruined. angry angry
buhahahahahahaha

Eh, Ladi Di, if he aint Gay, lucky you, if he is , Who cares? I'm too busy thinking about Boko Haram's new "RPGs" undecided
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2012
Some people need to learn the difference between Charly Boy, the eccentric entertainer, and Charly Boy, the loving husband of 35 years. There's such a thing as branding and portraying a different side for media. He's been married for 35+ years as others have said. Some of you can't keep a boyfriend/girlfriend for 35 hours.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by dramendra: 1:00am On Feb 25, 2013
What is the good thing about been GAY? Imagine coocking water with water? Damn with all this fine hippy girls? Its the last thing a right thinking man should think, and Charly is not a brand to emulate.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by victorazy(m): 1:41am On Feb 25, 2013
And what is the meaning of this?
Modelling? Sexy isn't it? Hehehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Taiwo And Kehinde Osuolale? See Photos Of How They Look . / It Is Not Cheap Recording A Song In Nigeria - Victor AD / I-Go-Dye Gives Film Editor A BMW Z3 Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.