Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water (17746 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! / 'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Slyr0x: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2012
It was indeed a baptism of fire when a 25-year-old prayer warrior with a Pentecostal church went berserk and bathed a 15-year-old girl with Holy Ghost hot water. shocked shocked

The incidence which occurred in the commercial city of Onitsha, Anambra state came as a shock to the neighbors and co tenant.

The self acclaimed ‘powerful woman’ of God who is currently cooling her heels in the police cell at the Central Police Station, Onitsha, went on the rampage in the early hours of Thursday at No 3, Idoko Street, Onitsha, pouring hot water on the unsuspecting girl, Chiemeri Onuegbu.

Onuegbu received the baptism of hot water when she was doing some laundering alongside other children in the compound where the suspect resided. The girl was immediately rushed to a private hospital along Modebe Road, Onitsha, where doctors are currently battling to save her life. Narrating the incidence, the victim’s aunt, Mrs. Josephine Anyaegbu, said Chiemeri just came on holidays and was attacked by the prayer warrior who lived with her younger sister in the security house in the compound. “Nobody knows her name.

She came and lived with her younger sister called Charity in the security gate at the entrance of the compound. Every day she will lock herself inside the house and be shouting ‘Holy Ghost fire.’ One day I went to find out if she was okay, she came out and was speaking a strange language. “Then yesterday, my children and my niece were outside washing clothes because we are living in the flat on the ground floor. Suddenly she tip-toed and splashed hot water on the children but Chimmeri was bending down, backing her.

That was perhaps her saving grace because she was spattered the hot water from behind, burning her back and her neck.” Mrs. Anyegbu further disclosed that after the first attack, the suspect went in to boil more water. She then came out of the house with a knife, chasing everybody in the compound before passersby were alerted and the youths wrestled with and disarmed her.

“When she was not satisfied with the first attack, she went inside and put another kettle and started boiling hot water. She came out with knife and started pursuing me around the compound and my son that went to confront her was hit with a heavy stone in the back and he fell down before people came to our rescue,” she said. Anyaegbu also said when the suspect carried out the first attack; she was shouting Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire!! Which made them believe she was praying as usual.

She never suspected possible hot water attack until she saw her niece writhing in pains. Meanwhile, the suspect who was immediately disarmed by the youths in the neighbourhood was taken to the Central Police Station, Onitsha, where she is currently being detained but could not make any coherent explanation about her act. When asked why she attacked the victim, she could not give any useful answer but said, “I am a powerful woman. I command men and women and my name is Christ and Glory.”

Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Ralph Uzoigwe, said he had not received full details about the incident but a senior police officer who pleaded anonymity said the police would take the suspect to a psychiatric hospital to determine the state of her health before further action would be taken

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/17/baptism-fire-prayer-warrior-bathes-15-year-old-girl-holy-hot-water
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by manny4life(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH WHOMEVER COMMITTED SUCH EVIL ... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Areaboy2(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
Only religion can give a lunatic conviction to harm another person and feel good about it undecided

Sad situation. until we learn to free ourselves from the shackles that is organized religion, progress will only be that light at the end of the tunnel

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by slimdiggi: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
She has been cleansed thoroughly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Siga: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
Its very obvious from what we read here that this woman is not in her right mind....seems she is insane....so, i believe the headline shouldnt have read "Prayer Warrior" at all....

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by martyns303(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is one of those annoying case where the suspect goes free, how? get a good lawyer and convince the judge his client is dilusional cheesy "Powerful woman" right!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by chucky234(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
Prayer warrior indeed,unholy ghost dey follow her but those tenants go mistake unholy ghost for holy ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by slimyem: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
ends shall never wonder!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Chei what will one not see in this country?

That woman is mad.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Jackie26: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
The woman is clearly not in her right mind. Misleading headline.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Mannylex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Its obvious the woman is mentally ill. So raining abuses and curses on her doesnt change anything, its like trying to chase a mad man for throwing stone or stick at you. She can't be charged to court, cos "her head is not correct" . . .

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Classified demon possession...perhaps otumokpo frm her village.this kind of thing occurs when some weak prayer 'warriors' attack strong demons in the name of exorcism,and haplessly get possessed in the process.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by heed101(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is what seeking power beyond control could cause. Advice to others seeking such power. Wubbish
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Akolawolei(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wonder shall never end, prayer warrior abi madnes warrior.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Chubhie: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Every day she will lock herself inside the house and be shouting ‘Holy Ghost fire.
Now whats the difference between her and a suicidal Boko harem. When you smoke the opium called religion these are the kinda stuffs you get.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by DExplorer1: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
My people perish for lack of KNOWLEDGE

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by studM(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jackie_25: The woman is clearly not in her right mind. Misleading headline.

seconded,misleading indeed
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Ayoko007: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Slyr0x: It was indeed a baptism of fire when a 25-year-old prayer warrior with a Pentecostal church went berserk and bathed a 15-year-old girl with Holy Ghost hot water. shocked shocked

The incidence which occurred in the commercial city of Onitsha, Anambra state came as a shock to the neighbors and co tenant.

The self acclaimed ‘powerful woman’ of God who is currently cooling her heels in the police cell at the Central Police Station, Onitsha, went on the rampage in the early hours of Thursday at No 3, Idoko Street, Onitsha, pouring hot water on the unsuspecting girl, Chiemeri Onuegbu.

Onuegbu received the baptism of hot water when she was doing some laundering alongside other children in the compound where the suspect resided. The girl was immediately rushed to a private hospital along Modebe Road, Onitsha, where doctors are currently battling to save her life. Narrating the incidence, the victim’s aunt, Mrs. Josephine Anyaegbu, said Chiemeri just came on holidays and was attacked by the prayer warrior who lived with her younger sister in the security house in the compound. “Nobody knows her name.

She came and lived with her younger sister called Charity in the security gate at the entrance of the compound. Every day she will lock herself inside the house and be shouting ‘Holy Ghost fire.’ One day I went to find out if she was okay, she came out and was speaking a strange language. “Then yesterday, my children and my niece were outside washing clothes because we are living in the flat on the ground floor. Suddenly she tip-toed and splashed hot water on the children but Chimmeri was bending down, backing her.

That was perhaps her saving grace because she was spattered the hot water from behind, burning her back and her neck.” Mrs. Anyegbu further disclosed that after the first attack, the suspect went in to boil more water. She then came out of the house with a knife, chasing everybody in the compound before passersby were alerted and the youths wrestled with and disarmed her.

“When she was not satisfied with the first attack, she went inside and put another kettle and started boiling hot water. She came out with knife and started pursuing me around the compound and my son that went to confront her was hit with a heavy stone in the back and he fell down before people came to our rescue,” she said. Anyaegbu also said when the suspect carried out the first attack; she was shouting Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire!! Which made them believe she was praying as usual.

She never suspected possible hot water attack until she saw her niece writhing in pains. Meanwhile, the suspect who was immediately disarmed by the youths in the neighbourhood was taken to the Central Police Station, Onitsha, where she is currently being detained but could not make any coherent explanation about her act. When asked why she attacked the victim, she could not give any useful answer but said, “I am a powerful woman. I command men and women and my name is Christ and Glory.”

Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Ralph Uzoigwe, said he had not received full details about the incident but a senior police officer who pleaded anonymity said the police would take the suspect to a psychiatric hospital to determine the state of her health before further action would be taken

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/17/baptism-fire-prayer-warrior-bathes-15-year-old-girl-holy-hot-water
he that has eyes let dem see
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by UyiIredia(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
too bad. My condolences to the affected girl.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Dreyl(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mehn she's an insane warrior not a prayer warrior....

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by jamil2(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Chubhie: Now whats the difference between her and a suicidal Boko harem. When you smoke the opium called religion these are the kinda stuffs you get.
Abio
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
Religion and its brain washing. I wonder the world will be better off without religion. This is so pathetic
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by dowjones(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
she said her name is "christ and glory" grin
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by luluosas(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
Uyi Iredia: too bad. My condolences to the affected girl.
My brother, the poor victim is not dead na, abi you want her dead? You should sympathized with her, not to condole her family please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by kaytytty: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
what is holy about a ghost,does the word ghost not mean sometin dead
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by mila1121(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
E don te wey that guy wan speak that grammer but e never see anybody wey die .so he decide to capitalize on this attack .my condolences
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Cupidkc(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: ends shall never wonder!!!!
Lolz
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Cupidkc(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: ends shall never wonder!!!!
Lol...I comment my reserve!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by SisiKill1: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
“I am a powerful woman. I command men and women and my name is Christ and Glory.”
I swear I can't count how many times I have heard one Popular Papa Pastor (whose name I won't mention lipsrsealed) say these words. . .just subtitute the woman with man and you have it.

I won't be surprised if she is a member of his church or attends one of his "Satellite Fellowships"

God save us from these Svengalis masquerading as pastors cry
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
Boko Haram
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by unekwubaby: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Siga: Its very obvious from what we read here that this woman is not in her right mind....seems she is insane....so, i believe the headline shouldnt have read "Prayer Warrior" at all....

agreed with u
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
She is a terrorists hiding under religion to perpetuate her evil desires, just like Boko Haram.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG / Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.