Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? (4970 Views)

What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today / CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Ur LOVE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Shylity: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beyonce-irreplaceable treysongz-heart attack. Pitch perfect-since u ve bin gone.ma ex sucks
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
All you guys listing Trey Songz have good taste. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by bolagabriella: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beyonce-best thing I never had
Roxette-it must have been love
Avril lavigne-happy ending
Rihanna-unfaithful(I like the"I might as well take a gun and put it to his head and get it over with" part)
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Tonetonz(f): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kelly clarkson-stronger.have to give it up to dt bae,she has strong breakup anthems.Toni braxton ft treysongz-so yesterday
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Tonalphs(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
rokiatu:

Good one
*smiles* tnx

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by riadrims(f): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Christiana perri- Jar of hearts
Rihanna-take a bow
Taylor Swift- we are never ever getting back together.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by jihday(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Dedication to my EX by lloyd ft Andre 3000
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Chinnysilva(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Storm is over by R kelly
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Galads(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Gebrellia -picking up the pieces
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by cooljoe(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Whitney's I'll always luv u
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Misblah(f): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
FU by miley cyrus
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Gossiptunez(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Check out Nigerian Music Charts: Top14 Freshmen of the Week
(17.08.2014 – 31.08.2014) Http://revabmusic.com
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
I dedicate 'No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley to all FEMALE professional heart breakers in the house.

No, woman, no cry /4ce

Said, said, said, I remember when we used to sit
In the government yard in Trenchtown,
Oba - observing the 'ypocrites
As they would mingle with the good people we meet.
Good friends we have, oh, good friends we've lost
Along the way.
In this great future, you can't forget your past,
So dry your tears, I seh.

No, woman, no cry,
No, woman, no cry.
'Ere, little darlin', don't shed no tears,
No, woman, no cry.

Said, said, said, I remember when-a we used to sit...
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by shugala(f): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Am walking away
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2014
shugala: Am walking away
lmao
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by fuckshit: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
FÜCK!! I'll FÜCKING dedicate the song titled "FÜCK it" by EAMON.

It's a FÜCKING great song for my ex grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Ladies To Never Marry / Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. / Woman Born Without A Vagina(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.