Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Eid Mubarak - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak (27719 Views)

Eid Mubarak!!! / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Mubarak! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak by prodam(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid Mubarak..may the peace and blessings of this Eid be with us and our families.
Re: Eid Mubarak by U09ce: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2012
Don't forget to recite this on ur way 2 nd 4rm eid
Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar
La ilaha illallah
Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar
Wa lillahil hamd
TO BE RECITED LOUDLY PLS REMIND OTHERS
Re: Eid Mubarak by U09ce: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2012
Put on ur best clothes,eat something b4 goin out 4 d eid, stay on 2 listen to the khutbah(sermon) after the salah, follow a different route 4 ur return journey,congratulate selves 4 the eid
Re: Eid Mubarak by maclatunji: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2012
olawalebabs: forget about the messenger, the message is what should concern us all.

LOL, I am like an editor here. She has a lot of great posts that should make front page. However, a lot of the meaning of her posts is lost or mistranslated by the software. If I know the Language she's writing in, I may be able to help her. I have not attacked her. I am a friend of the messenger seeking to give more meaning to the message.

Eid Mubarak to you all, May Allah accept all our deeds, forgive our sins and grant us Al Jannah Firdaus.
Re: Eid Mubarak by ALIF07: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Wishing all Muslim faithfull a splendid and wonderful Eid Mubarak!
Re: Eid Mubarak by bumps(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid mubarak to all muslim bro and sisters.its very important to continue wit the right atitude,tolerance and love for one and others
Re: Eid Mubarak by morakone(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2012
EID MUBARAK 2 all pls do not 4get ur zakatulfitr it can still be performed b4 eid. you can use rice,beans, garri or any grain. you can also moneytize it
garri is N280
RICE is N480
MILLET is N280 per person
Re: Eid Mubarak by Kpimp: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2012
happy eid mubarak to you all
Re: Eid Mubarak by maclatunji: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2012
morakone: EID MUBARAK 2 all pls do not 4get ur zakatulfitr it can still be performed b4 eid. you can use rice,beans, garri or any grain. you can also moneytize it
garri is N280
RICE is N480
MILLET is N280 per person

Yes, hurry! Hurry!! Hurry!!! Before the Eid Prayer. After Eid, it becomes Sadaqah.
Re: Eid Mubarak by sambos994(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2012
Although I'm not muslim....I hope you guys have great eid celebrations.
Re: Eid Mubarak by greall1: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2012
bar"ka
Re: Eid Mubarak by larrycobham(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2012
happy ELD MUBARAK to all muslims brodas & sistas. may we live to see many years ahead. AMEEN
Re: Eid Mubarak by Smoj(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2012
eid mubarak 2all muslims,may we celebrate more of it. food on my mind..
Re: Eid Mubarak by mariamolat(f): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid Mubarak, may we witness more of it Insha-Allah
Re: Eid Mubarak by ShehuAba(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2012
I want 2 use dis opportunity 2 wish all my fellow muslim brothers and sisters a wonderful and a merry EIDUL FITR celebration. We pray Allah s.w.t 4give our sins and accept our Ibadahs. Eidun Mubaraq
Re: Eid Mubarak by deejay911(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid-el mubaraq

Re: Eid Mubarak by tbaba1234: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid mubarak... cheesy

Wishing all my beloved brothers and sisters, a terrific day with family and friends...

Remember to share the goodness with your non-muslim neighbours...

smiley
Re: Eid Mubarak by sucre2(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2012
Happy Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters across the world.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Tgirl4real(f): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2012
Happy Eid-ul-Fitri celebration to you all. May the blessings of Allah be with you all now n forever. Ramadan Kareem!!!

Tgirl4real
Re: Eid Mubarak by Acidosis(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2012
is mukina a muslim?
#just asking
Re: Eid Mubarak by opeyemiolu(f): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2012
alaoeri:
Eid-Mubarak is the general greetings on eid-days that للّهُ (swt) should put barka in it while Eid-el fitri is the name of eid celebration after completion of ramadan fasting, and also Eid-al adha or Eid-el kabir is that of ileya celebration.
Thank you. Eid-mubarak to you.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Tgirl4real(f): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2012
Yes, she is.
Re: Eid Mubarak by kemiola89(f): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid mubarak to my fellow muslim brothers and sisters. May Almighty Allah accept our just concluded fasting as an act of ib'ada and make jannatul firdaus our final abode. Taqabballahu minna wa min kum
Re: Eid Mubarak by cutekonkolo(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid mubaraq to all muslim brothers and sisters on nairaland
Re: Eid Mubarak by sissa: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2012
Al-amudul lilah 4 us 2 make us c d holy month of ramadan.Meny more earth.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Bolinco(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2012
nosa gold:

But christians nd muslims re nt enemies na
yes ooo... My broda,some people talk out of IQ.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Leyelyzo: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2012
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar lailla ailla llah Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar walliamdullah.
Eid-l-mubarak
Re: Eid Mubarak by hayweezee(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid il mubarak folks.
B4 going 4 eid,we are all enjoin to shave,take our Sunnah bath n eat(preferably date 'dabidun' in odd nos. 1,3,5...).
Re: Eid Mubarak by Bolinco(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2012
dasparrow:

He probably said so because christians in Nigeria will be sitting at home monday and tuesday (August 20th and 21st) just like their muslim counterparts even though christians don't celebrate Eid Mubarak.

By God's Grace you will see more celebrations as long as you lecture your boko haramite islamic brothers to stop the bombing and unnecessary killings of innocent souls in Nigeria.

@Post

Enjoy your celebration!
boko boys is nt an islamic sect.but a group of terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.