Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Eid Mubarak - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak (27701 Views)

Eid Mubarak!!! / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Mubarak! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak by funsho4man(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2012
Hamuda washukra, for d succeceful completion of fasting and beging of new month. I wish all muslim bro&sis a well and eligant selebration of eid fitri.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2012
Allahu Akbar!
Allahu Akbar!!
Allahu Akbar!!!
Wa li llahaai li hamdu!
Happy Eid Mubaraq
Re: Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Eid Mubarak by livingstoneony(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2012
I posted some minutes ago dat I am in jos and choppers flying around and ish...now it has started I can see smoke of burning houses and hear gun shots in d air!#JOSTIFIED tongue
Re: Eid Mubarak by ismhab(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2012
WHY?
Re: Eid Mubarak by rabzy01: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Oh Allah! we confess to You the weaknesses of our strengths, help us against the disbelievers in Jos for You are the Mighty, All Powerful.
livingstoneony: I posted some minutes ago dat I am in jos and choppers flying around and ish...now it has started I can see smoke of burning houses and hear gun shots in d air!#JOSTIFIED tongue
Re: Eid Mubarak by rabzy01: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2012
Allahumma taqabbal minna wa min kum. Eid Mubarak to all.
Re: Eid Mubarak by jude33084(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2012
nosa gold:

But christians nd muslims re nt enemies na

Tomorrow their brothers up north will start their madness in ∂ny slight provocation undecided
Re: Eid Mubarak by zannie(f): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims especially to my friend KadaGal, all muslims on Nairaland and those around me. May the love, peace and blessings of this special season be your song. One love
Re: Eid Mubarak by aryzgreat: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2012
Wishing good muslims happy eid el fitri! May ur fasting not be in vain and may u not go back to the sins u kept aside to observe ramadan, and to your fellow muslims dat cause confusion with bombings may they have cause to cease fire and embrace peace! Amen
Re: Eid Mubarak by mu2sa2: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2012
sambos994: Although I'm not muslim....I hope you guys have great eid celebrations.
Bros, u dont hav to b a muslim to wish muslims happy celebration. U hav indeed shown ur hamanity by ur statement. May Allah reward with d best of rewards.
Re: Eid Mubarak by sino(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2012
Eidun sa'idun yawmun f'anun
Eidun sa'id, Eidun sa'id#
O Allah, bless us and guide us, accept our deeds, look over our misdeeds during the holy month, make us witness more of this beautiful day for you are the most gracious, most merciful. Amin.
My dear brothers and sisters, have a rahamatized, barakalized and sekinatized celebration!

Chop small small o cheesy
Re: Eid Mubarak by gidiMonsta(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2012
To all the muslims in the whole wide world, the 2 billion and counting ummah of the rosul; I say; "EKU ODUN OOO, EMI A SE OPO E". Love you all.
Re: Eid Mubarak by mmmustapha(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2012
It is an immense pleasure & prestigious pride 4
me,2 pay my best wishes,2 u and ur family,May allah honour you,
Forgive you,
Purify you,
Accept ur all ibadat and dua.
Elevate you,
Inspire you and
Envelope you with his noor,
Mercy and protect you.
Wish you a Happy Eid.
Re: Eid Mubarak by edey2real: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2012
May Allah accept our good deeds, forgive us of our transgressions and ease the suffering of all the people arround the globe.
Wish evry Muslim Umah on Nairaland Happy Prosperous, Healthy and Peaceful Eid. EID MUBARAK..
Re: Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid Mubarak!
Re: Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2012
Can somebody explain to me what Eid Mubarak actually means and its significance?
Re: Eid Mubarak by zayhal(f): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2012
TaqabalAllah minnaa wa minkum.
Re: Eid Mubarak by mu2sa2: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2012
dasparrow:

He probably said so because christians in Nigeria will be sitting at home monday and tuesday (August 20th and 21st) just like their muslim counterparts even though christians don't celebrate Eid Mubarak.

By God's Grace you will see more celebrations as long as you lecture your boko haramite islamic brothers to stop the bombing and unnecessary killings of innocent souls in Nigeria.

@Post

Enjoy your celebration!
U can also lecture them. Or, if u ar among nairalanders advocating violence, go and fight them as a volunteer.
Re: Eid Mubarak by deols(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid Mubarak. taqabalallahu minna wa minkum

Barka de sallah
Aku odun a ku iyedun. Emi a se pupo laye wink smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak by lorddannie: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2012
dasparrow:

He probably said so because christians in Nigeria will be sitting at home monday and tuesday (August 20th and 21st) just like their muslim counterparts even though christians don't celebrate Eid Mubarak.

By God's Grace you will see more celebrations as long as you lecture your boko haramite islamic brothers to stop the bombing and unnecessary killings of innocent souls in Nigeria.

@Post

Enjoy your celebration!
hope there wont be bombs, gunmen and suicide attacks as gifts. celebrate peacefully!!!
Re: Eid Mubarak by Fiveseventy: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2012
Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters. May Allah accept our prayers and grant us a successful hereafter.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Ayoobscom(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2012
Barka de salah....to everyone

I'm expecting my friends to rejoice with me 2 Muslims and 4 Christians

I'm stocking my freezer as bachelor I'm also doing d cooking

Its time to groove jooo

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak by ysquare(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2012
Wishing you Brothers and Sisters Happy Sallah celebration, may we live to withness many more insha Allah
Re: Eid Mubarak by tbaba1234: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2012
GenBuhari: Can somebody explain to me what Eid Mubarak actually means and its significance?

EID is the Occasion, It means festivity, celebration, feast

Mubarak means blessed

So by saying Eid Mubarak, We are saying have 'a blessed festivity'

The occasion is Eid ul-Fitr which means 'festivity of breaking the fast'...

It is the celebration after the fast of the month of Ramadan... Ramadan is the month of the Quranic revelation, Muslims use this month to reconnect to the Quran and build a stronger relationship with Allah. This is achieved by fasting from food and s-exual activities with one's spouse during the daylight hours, refraining from foul and shameless language and actions, increased acts of charity to the less fortunate, reciting the word of God Etc...

We learn self restraint against our permitted human desires and hopefully would build stronger restraint against desires that are not permissible.

Basically making a stronger effort to be the best you can be and come out a better human being at the end... It is like a training course for the muslim... At the end of the course, we get our certificate and a feast.... We repeat the training course once every year..

4 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak by drzed: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2012
Faraidi: eit fitri is not for the christians so don,t wish them anything

On the contrary.
I do not subscribe to your point of view.
In the spirit of Eid, I hereby wish my Christian friends peace, now and always. May we live in harmony with mutual tolerance and respect for each other's religion.

Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak by neduzi: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2012
I really appreciate your efforys in explaining these. It was indeed insightful. Thanks.
Re: Eid Mubarak by poweredcom(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2012
Who cares jare with all dis follo follo celebration
Re: Eid Mubarak by azyaq(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
grin Alhamdullilah
Re: Eid Mubarak by Jayfizz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Happy eid mubarak to all my muslim brothers&sisters may Almighty Allah continue to spare our lifes to see more of these days.Luv u all
Re: Eid Mubarak by pharmow: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
tbaba1234:

EID is the Occasion, It means festivity, celebration, feast

Mubarak means blessed

So by saying Eid Mubarak, We are saying have 'a blessed festivity'

The occasion is Eid ul-Fitr which means 'festivity of breaking the fast'...

It is the celebration after the fast of the month of Ramadan... Ramadan is the month of the Quranic revelation, Muslims use this month to reconnect to the Quran and build a stronger relationship with Allah. This is achieved by fasting from food and s-exual activities with one's spouse during the daylight hours, refraining from foul and shameless language and actions, increased acts of charity to the less fortunate, reciting the word of God Etc...

We learn self restraint against our permitted human desires and hopefully would build stronger restraint against desires that are not permissible.

Basically making a stronger effort to be the best you can be and come out a better human being at the end... It is like a training course for the muslim... At the end of the course, we get our certificate and a feast.... We repeat the training course once every year..
May Almighty Allah increase your Imani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.