Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Eid Mubarak - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak (27718 Views)

Eid Mubarak!!! / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Mubarak! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak by mykejones(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
A happy celebration to you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Eid mubarak to all fellow muslims.
My little contribution is to remind u that ramadan fasting is not just to be holy and live holistic life only in the month of ramadan, it is an institution where we learn how to live our lives for the remaining 11 months. So all the good deeds u av been doing during ramadan like listening to lectures, prayn 5 times daily, reciting the quran, praying tahajjud shunning all social vices are exactly the way Allah wants us to live the rest of our lives and insha Allah if u are able to do this paradise is urs insha Allah. May Allah S.W.T forgives us all our sins and neva allow us go back to all social vices we have shunned during the month of ramadan. Ma salam
Re: Eid Mubarak by achi4u(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
mubarak again?
Re: Eid Mubarak by drzed: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
mykejones: A happy celebration to you all.

^^^
This is very beautiful coming from St. Peters Episcopal Church of....(location)? All the same, we appreciate it.
Thank you so much. May we witness much happier, more peaceful and much more prosperous times ahead. Ameen.

Once again, thank you.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
tbaba123,
Thanks for that explanation smiley
Re: Eid Mubarak by deols(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
if only Nigerians would act like this

Re: Eid Mubarak by ashson: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
TAQABBALALLAHU MINNA WA MIN KUM!!!
Re: Eid Mubarak by azezola(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
Allah apostle (pbuh).After d prayer,delivered d sermon 2day nd odered ppl 2 give alms.He said "O people give alms.Eid Mubarak,I love y'all 4 d sake of Allah.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
rabzy01: Oh Allah! we confess to You the weaknesses of our strengths, help us against the disbelievers in Jos for You are the Mighty, All Powerful.
knew i would see some hate here. Why wasting my bandwidth here? SMH
Re: Eid Mubarak by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Oh Allah! All glory and praises belong to you for making me see the month of Ramadan through. Calling on you to let me and my family witness many of it.
Re: Eid Mubarak by livingstoneony(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
livingstoneony: I posted some minutes ago dat I am in jos and choppers flying around and ish...now it has started I can see smoke of burning houses and hear gun shots in d air!#JOSTIFIED tongue
everywhere is calm now...nomore gun shots and no movement.everybody is within their neighbourhood and does dat r not will have to stay where dey r as long as dey r safe there.some pple went to church since in d am,but have to wait der till lata in d day.
Re: Eid Mubarak by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
diluminati:
You're only succeeded in exposing your stereotypical mindset of the way you perceive Muslims. Otherwise, why would you be looking for "hate post" and wait patiently to make comment on page four? You are a woman, change your orientation because it is totally flawed as it is now.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak by maasoap(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
livingstoneony: everywhere is calm now...nomore gun shots and no movement.everybody is within their neighbourhood and does dat r not will have to stay where dey r as long as dey r safe there.some pple went to church since in d am,but have to wait der till lata in d day.
And why posting this on this particular thread if I may ask? What is the motivation? Why not create a new thread for this "breaking news" of yours?
Re: Eid Mubarak by Elueme: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
I rejoice with all Muslim faithfuls in this forum.. Let's be geared towards the building of a stronger nation.. God bless us all ... EID EL FITRI
Re: Eid Mubarak by mbmusa2(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
LET ME USE THIS MEDIUM TO EXTEND MY SPECIAL EIDL FITR GREETING TO ALL MUSLIMS BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NAIRA LAND. AND ALSO PRAYING EVER LASTING PAECE IN NIGERIA. MAY ALLAH S.W.T MAKE THOSE RASCALS CALLED BOKO HARAM TO STOP DOING SUCH NONSENSE. BELIEVE ME BOKO PPLS, EVEN IF SOME OF DEM ARE MUSLIMS MOST OF DEM ARE NOT MUSLIMS. AND THE MUSLIMS AMONG DEM ARE FAKES.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak by deols(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
diluminati:

you started wasting your bandwith when your sole purpose was to find hate

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak by ovo4u(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
opeyemiolu: Please, what is the difference between eid-mubarak and eid- el fitr

That means the muslims hate christain and ready to bomb people anytime in the world, like Osama, like Boko Haram.

Let wipe this animals out of the world, you guys will see how beautiful and peaceful the world will be then.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Ganys: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
ovo4u:

That means the muslims hate christain and ready to bomb people anytime in the world, like Osama, like Boko Haram.

Let wipe this animals out of the world, you guys will see how beautiful and peaceful the world will be then.
Bros, With this Comment, I think You deserve a Room & Parlour Self contain at YABA left (Psycho Hospital) Dont tell me you are still at home, Are You??
Re: Eid Mubarak by ovo4u(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
U09ce: Don't forget to recite this on ur way 2 nd 4rm eid
Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar
La ilaha illallah
Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar
Wa lillahil hamd
TO BE RECITED LOUDLY PLS REMIND OTHERS

My friend is better you talk in language which you understand. I hope you people are not planning to bomb today? because I know how you bomb on christmas day.
Re: Eid Mubarak by gidjah(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
wishin all muslims compatriots, peacefull ,loving, pure knowledgeable alikes, hapy celebrations and EID MUBARAK.pls help condemn violence and hatred for other religions in its entirety, no religion shld preach violence no matter how holy such religion is
Re: Eid Mubarak by misterh(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
ovo4u:

My friend is better you talk in language which you understand. I hope you people are not planning to bomb today? because I know how you bomb on christmas day.
The topic is to congratulate the Muslims on the successful completion me their fast. Your comments p far have depicted the type of person you are. You don't understand the religion yet you pass judgement on the religion based on your perception which is not objective. Despite the fact that various muslim scholars have condemned BH, you still believe that Islam supports their activities! Only the ignorant still believes that BH is fighting a justified cause. @OP, may Allah give us the best in this world & the hereafter. Eid Mubarak!
Re: Eid Mubarak by mbhs139(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ramadan ...For Peaceful Co-Existence

Muslims throughout the world today celebrate the end of Ramadan, following the completion of fasting for one month as ordained by Allah. They stand purified in their soul and body as they had undergone a series of disciplinary process of controlling the self.

For a Muslim, fasting is not complete by starving from dawn to dusk alone. He should avoid all sinful acts and personify himself with noble qualities of forgiveness, patience, tolerance, generosity and inclination towards humanitarian deeds and needs.

On completion of the fast, a Muslim have reaped rich dividends from Allah that should make him/her more strong in accomplishing the task of building the society. The task of achieving peace and creating an environment that people of all communities, ethnic nationalities and tribes will be ensured of sufficient safeguards to their life, property, dignity, and honour, besides facilitating the fulfillment of their needs and aspirations.

Our personal point of belief (all of us at AKSIUM NIG) is that the ritual of fasting that paves way to a pious and prosperous life is not a mere observance carried out by obeying Almighty Allah's Orders. Rather, it should be made use of as a cultural bridge that nurtures goodwill among everyone in this country, so that we all can live in peaceful co-existence in the long run. This is a big role of responsibility upon every one of us in this country.

So, it is our sincere hope that we may all have power and the courage towards achieving the worthy cause of strengthening the wall of peaceful co-existence among us.

Happy Eid Celebration.

Wale Balogun K
Head, Strategy & Operations
Aksium Nig. Inc.

Lagos | Washington DC
Re: Eid Mubarak by mbhs139(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
ovo4u: @ Topic

What kind of ill words is this? Eidul mubarak it doesn't even sound like English? do you people now speak Arab in Nigeria.

Pls tell your illiterate brothers Boko Haram to stop the bombing, if not the hate will grow that every christain both in south and north will start exchanging blow anytime they meet this islam people on the street.

Pls don't judge me, if not for their bomb, I never had anything against Islam as a religion, but this people are beast all over the world.

You see my brother, I understand your frustration and I feel your pain. It's quiet unfortunate that we find ourself in this kind of situation, very unfortunate.

But let me tell you something. From what I know of this BH issue, comments like this is a sign to the perpetrators of the evil that they are afterall achieving their aim and aspirations. Because, as a matter of fact, the intention is to sow disension amongst us as one Nigerian.

I know it's quiet difficult to do or easier said than done. I would rather advice that you see BH and their sponsors as our collective enemy: who will let our business thrive, maim our brothers and so o. The list is endless.

Please accept my sympathy if you have ever fallen victim of the evil deeds. May Allah in His Mercy grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. Peace be upon you.
Re: Eid Mubarak by busar(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ganys:
Bros, With this Comment, I think You deserve a Room & Parlour Self contain at YABA left (Psycho Hospital) Dont tell me you are still at home, Are You??
He really need special attention asap.people and their ignorance.
Re: Eid Mubarak by busar(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
I av dis 'ayolistic' prayer 4 U,evry endeavor u mak wil DAYO,wen u go out u wil KAYODE,wen pple visit u dey wil MAYOWA,u n ur family wil cntinue 2 SAYO,Evryday of ur lyf u wil RAYO,Allah wil make evrytin dat concerns u FEYISAYO N u wil proclaim dat TITILAYO because Allah wil BUSAYO 2 d AYO u av insha Allah.Av a 1daful AYOLISTIC EIDIL-FITRI.Eat,drink n enjoy urself islamically cos 2day z our ODUN.
Re: Eid Mubarak by babamu123(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Salvation coms frm Allah & Not Men. For all ur gud deeds in d last 30 days,may Allah bless ur home&take ur affairs beyond d dictates of Men. BARKA D SALLAH MY BRODAS AND SISTAS IN THE DEEN
Re: Eid Mubarak by trent9002(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Muslims, you see as we are congratulating y'all at Eid. Pls don't bomb us on Dec. 25th oh!

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak by deleson: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
This is urgent.

If you're an Islamic scholar or Islamic commentator based in Lagos.

This is urgent and really promises to be interesting...you can also make referrals.

Thanks.
Re: Eid Mubarak by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Eid mubarack! to all muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.