Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

A Prayer For A Financial Blessing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (50224 Views)

A Great Financial Blessing Is Coming Your Way Today. / A Simple Prayer For Financial Blessing / A Prayer Of Intercession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Oby1(f): 11:49am On May 19, 2011
I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is in need of a financial blessing.Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.
Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal Father,please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed ,enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us safe from evil and that we may not cause pain.Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer begining with "Eternal Father"
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by katron1020: 11:46pm On May 12, 2012
I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is in need of a financial blessing.Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.
Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal Father,please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed ,enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us safe from evil and that we may not cause pain.Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer begining with "Eternal Father"
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Willireu: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2012
Prayer For Financial Blessing

I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour me out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for me to receive it all. I pray that you will bless me, indeed enlarge my territory, and that your hands will be with me to keep me safe from evil and that I may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting my request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father.

Amen
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by wolfman1967: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
People we have to remember that we can not judge on what people pray to God for or when they pray for help. One person said that it is poor money management. Maybe it is and maybe it is not. We do not know the person's circumstances. So it is not fair to say that. Another person responded that it is a Catholic prayer because of saying the Hail Mary. If you do not believe in Mary then maybe repeat The Our Father again after the prayer is said. Every Religion believes in God. And last but not least another person said that the prayer does not work and they should not be praying for finacial help from God. We do not have the right to judge anyone on what they pray and ask for. Only God can do that. Plus who knows if it works or not the only people that can say that are the people that are doing the actual prayer. The Main thing is that they are praying to God in Heaven for help and that they have Faith that God is there to listen to their prayers. At least they are not commiting any crimes here. Are they?
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by anniemouse203: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
Prayer For Financial Blessing

I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour me out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for me to receive it all. I pray that you will bless me, indeed enlarge my territory, and that your hands will be with me to keep me safe from evil and that I may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting my request.

Amen
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by OmoAlata(f): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
Chill:

I would have done it but I ain't saying no hail Mary's grin
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by FRAN2012: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
SAY 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to recieve it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hsil Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by dawudmuhammad(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2012
Do you know someone who needs a financial blessing? How often do we sow the seeds of a financial blessing in the lives of others.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by mlorusso: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2012

Say 9 Our Fathers, Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father. smiley
Thank you.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by mlorusso: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2012

Say 9 Our Fathers, Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.
[i][/i]
Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Nate11: 3:37am On Jan 20, 2013

Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by dmhargrove: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2013
smiley
my2cents: This scripture works all the time regarding financial success: Matthew 6:33

That's my 2 cents,
I trust God to open the door for me to have a successful financial increase life to pay off my debts, help my children, sister, and others to be able to clear debts and feel 100% better in the end.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by dmhargrove: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2013
grin
dmhargrove: smiley I trust God to open the door for me to have a successful financial increase life to pay off my debts, help my children, sister, and others to be able to clear debts and feel 100% better in the end.
Today I called AT&T on a bundle price bill for $254.00 by April 2nd this year, Direct TV, Internet, and Cell, after talking to a AT& T Rep named Allen about reducing my bill and lowering my bill with credits I do not have to pay my bill until May and the credits of $257.00 took my bill away from me for next month and now I will not have to pay my next bill until May. AMEN, Hallelujah! One blessing came, and more to come in Jesus Name!!!
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by genniecellan: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2013

Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Medina19: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
I am passing along this prayer to anyone who needs a financial blessing.Say this for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Say 9 our fathers,

Eternal Father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all.
We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain .Thank you
Heavenly Father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father"
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Medina19: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is in need of financial blessing. Say this prayer for3 days and publish it on the third day.
Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal Father,please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all.We pray that you will bless us indeed,enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us from evil and that we may not cause pain.Thank you Heavenly Father for granting our request .

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with"Eternal Father"

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by chelles325: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is in need of a financial blessing. say this prayer for 3 days and publish this prayer on the. third day.
Say 9 times the our father
eternal father, please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that their isn't enough room for us to receive it all.We pray that you will bless us indeed,enlarge our territory and that your hannds will be with us to keep us from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you, Heavenly Father for granting our request.
say 9 Hail Mary's and repeat prayer, starting at eternal father

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by anamesca: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
For everyone out there that is not a Catholic you all should not have negative words towards others that believe in our faith. You all have your opinions but that's all it is your opinion. If this prayer bothers you then don't recite it or better yet dont even read the site. I could try to make Christian people or non-denomination people understand why we are Catholic but you will never understand. The only way that you can possibly understand is to ask the Holy Spirit to give you insight as to what the truth is. You can do good works, give tithe, be a good person, go to church ect.. but if you don't have faith then your doing all of that for the wrong reasons. Also would like to add that Jesus wants us to love one another, love thy neighbor. Love conquers sin. God bless everyone that reads this. shocked
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by jereknock01: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2013
Eternal Father please open the window and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you Heavenly Father for granting our request. Amen 9 Hail Mary's and repeat prayer
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2013

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Chill: I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 05, 2013

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by asamaigho(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2013
Oracle: Thatz a prayer
has it ever worked for you Chill
...fgjffdhgv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.