Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? (4172 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / How Many Remembered And Tasted This Candies (pics) / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by Biabeke(f): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
My fellow Nairalanders, I compiled a notebook full of candy recipes while my husband was deployed in Iraq. Next year, the recipes will be outsourced to contract manufacturers who will manufacture and package them for sale. Nigerian distributors will be solicited at the appointed time. Can anyone please tell me what kind of candies you like? Do you like dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate? What is more preferred:lollipops, fruit chews or chewing gum? Any input will be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Re: What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by chikk(f): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
If your target consumers are children, then chocolates and lollipop are your best bet. Adults tend to go for less sugary and/or minty candies and gums. But to tell the truth, i like dark chocolates.
Re: What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by Biabeke(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Thank you so much for replying.
Re: What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by Biabeke(f): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
These are pictures of the type of candies that I will sell.

Re: What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by chikk(f): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hmm. Good luck
Re: What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by barbieoshi(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
looks yummy...i love chocolates
Re: What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by Biabeke(f): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
I feel encouraged. Thank you so much ladies. cheesy
Re: What Type Of Candies Do Most Nigerians Like? by chikk(f): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Just thought i should tell you; there are many lollipops in nigeria that looks exactly like the ones you just posted so i suggest you consider rebranding. Good luck again.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Cake Here: / A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit / The Best Way To Make Ekuru And Stew (white Moi Moi And Fried Stew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.