Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? (12289 Views)

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Msdarkskin:
by MsDarkSkin(f): 4:36am
Lol @ this thread.

This is why Ayan Hirsi Ali gets my respect.
Ayan Hirsi ALi is the biggest fraud ever from Somalia. I will tell you why below.

Not because she talks down about Muslims. In fact I respect Muslims to the fullest however, [b]she exposed everything that has been mentioned on this thread live and direct SOOO many times, yet people STILL seem to be "astonished" when they read about Prophet Mohammed's fetishes. LOL[/].
Yard girl, what "fetish" are we talking about here? Is anyone you know anywhere on earth a virgin at 25 and marries a 40 year old, twice married already? Lived with this spouse until death when the 25 year old now is 50 and next marriage and sex.ual relation was 2 years after? Even if a 65 year old man marries you right now, they will say exactly the same thing while you are a fully grown woman, or are you underage in any society?

The jews say 13 is the age of maturity. Islam says age of maturity when the individual hits puberty: and you know there is no standardize age for that. Or is there in your mind? You live in new york and you know how the blacks, whites, spanish, asian kids are? or you wear blinders on flatbush and norstrand? The labor day is coming on eastern parkway in just 2 mondays. Do you see how the youngs whine? I a a muslim and I do not go near the place. Why and not because I a an angel. Muhammad [sa] is my example.

]Funny thing is some folks popping shotz and fail to realize as Christians/Catholics you need to put down the heat because if I am not mistaken, s3xual abuse (of little girls AND boys) is known secret within the faith and the international community. lipsrsealed

This is why I don't follow any particular religion...

Anyway,
In defense of the Prophet..."do as he says, not as he does." tongue
I a doing as Muhammad [sa] did and says. My wife is pretty younger to me and she is legal in any place, including Kingston, New York City, London, Lagos even. Ayan has a misplaced priority and took advantage of her unsettled society of Somalia and exploited it to the fullest. Here is a girl who couldnt keep her panties on around men in her circle even if they are married. She is a freak and a darn home wrecker. Such a person is not fit to talk about Morality when it comes to se.xual decency.

Her crux initially for being against anything islamic was the female circumcision. Islam is against it, too. But for an ignorant mind like her, it is enough to capitalize on, keeping the truth, that it is sub sahara african thing instead of it is Islam! well she lied too often so frequently that she actually believed her own lies. And I dont have to tell you how gullible the liberal whites are in their hatred of religion and in particular, Islam. Or you don't know?

In america, more astute white and black and in between women are accepting Islam, yes, including lawyers [and you know how the lawyers are all about evidence].

Her case is like the case of the period of civil war in Nigeria, when everyone thought the federal citizens were Muslims oppressing the eastern christians, hence every student who is not from the east was a muslim, even as hes/she attends churches with the Iowans. Was that the truth because there were people who saw this lie as a means of getting ahead when in reality the two leaders on a war path were both Christians? Her disagreement with her horrible country, she puts on Islam. Islam should have shaped the people from warring among themselves, just to let you know that bad muslim is not the fault of Islam, but the fault of that muslim, alone for not correcting himself into Islamic quality.

Ayan has no standing on earth, except that people are so gullible that they will eat up lies as long as it helps them to remain blinded to the truth; the intention is for her to fleece the west. The christian west sees a chance to say see this man who says our human God aint really God is not to be followed.

Let me ask you this: If a man marries a wife and the community did not see anything wrong with the marriage, we will have to accept that either the community is sincere or ignorant in their position, maybe afraid to speak the truth. But if we see that no one challenge him on his marriage, even as his enemies talk about their opposition of him in many matters or his core position as the jews, and pagan arabs did against Muhammad [sa], what will be your conclusion on the issue of the marriage? Were they afraid of him because they are challenging him and even at war with him? He married older wives, no one complained about the younger wife or the older wives or the many wives.

I will like to read your opinion. I am very sure that it is the moral quality that I see of Muhammad [sa] that has made me as committed as I can and you know how easy it is to leave something that you see as filth. Each of us, man or woman can go to a neighborhood and enjoy something before we return home. And for me, it is Islam that stops me. If I were a christian, as they say "i will be chopping and cleaning mouth" so often that you will thing i am always chopping.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
@truthislight:
by truthislight: 8:12pm On Aug 20

Sweetnecta: ^^^ I dont know what you are on.
But it is a bad quality in you if:
you re not a muslim, yet dress up like a muslim.
That is deceit. You need to go and remove the Islamic head covering you have on in your picture.
You should uncover your head, as it should be uncovered.

if you are a muslim, then you are one of the most ignorant muslims on earth.
islam does not need you and it will be a relieve if the wheat is known clearly from the useless shaft.

did you not notice from her post that she was quoting you saying that you can Be Intimate with a three year old child?

Lol.

This is insane.
you and her seem to be driving away from the light of truth into the abyss of darkness borne by spiritual ignorance. Islam will not let me sleep with a woman who is not my legal wife, whether she is a full grown woman or underage. A woman i will sleep with will have to be my wife that participated in marriage contract with me. This is the rule which Muhammad [sa] tells me to follow.

What rule do you follow and who instructed you about the rule?
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by abouzaid: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Why did you guys move this thread to the islam for muslims board. That's how u moved the first one and removed it entirely. This is the third thread and you still moved it. It shows that your unable to defend your faith thereby using moderating rights against others. AS FOR THE FELLOW THAT SAID PUBERTY IS THE RIGHT AGE OF MARRIAGE FOR MUSLIMS, THE OP ARTICLE QUOTED A SECTION OF THE QURAN THAT STATED IF A MAN WANTS TO DIVORCE HIM WIFE, HE SHOULD WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS TO OBSERVE HER AND THIS INCLUDES THOSE THAT HAVE NOT YET BEGAN THEIR COURSES(MENSTRUATION) THIS PROVES BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT MUHAMMED ENCOURAGED THE MARRIAGE OF GIRLS BEFORE PUBERTY. Besides no reasonable man or god will support the marriage of a nine yrs old girl talkless of that being to a 52yrs old man . Infact muhammed was older than aisha father. Also this culture of early marriage is d reason why thousands of girls recieve serious internal body damages every yr here in the northern part of 9ja during child birth or marriage. The fact that this girls are menstruating does not mean that they are mature enough for marriage. So they die or develop life long serious and shamefull diseases being unable to control their urine or even feaces for life. Naturally their husbands abandon them and go after new child brides.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Jerseyboy: I know enough about New Jersey to know that your statement about culture and fear are the things that keep people in Islam. I dont know where you live in Jersey, but on bradford and broad in newark, there are muslims and their mosque is one of the good size building in the whole of downtown. You will find african americans, caribbean american in there. And there are many other mosques including the ones on springfield av etc. East orange in the armory near to the highway going to the oranges has a good community of mostly african american with abu amima a solid american scholar at the helm.

how about Jersey city? I doubt if you know what you are talking about.

@saint paris:
by Saint paris: 9:28pm On Aug 20
Did he sleep with a 9yr old or not? huh
he slept with his legal wife if that was your question. i hope you will sleep with yours or if you are a woman yours will sleep with yours. Between Muhammad's relation with his young wife and Holy Ghost and his young baby's mama Mary, the better example to follow is Muhammad [sa], or you can follow the example of the ghost who didnt marry Mary?

@E_monkey:
by E_monkey(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20

truthislight:

no wander your name is monkey.

Stop Monkeying Around here pls.

cry

Saint paris: Did he sleep with a 9yr old or not? huh

I like how your pathetic anti Islam topics didn't go anywhere at all. grin
there is nothing special about his question except ignorance. God answered him by what the Bible recorded for Yahweh and Holy Ghost on Mary.

@abouzaid:
by abouzaid: 10:34pm On Aug 20
the most decisive argument against the
claim that Joseph was a craddle-robber is the
fact
that the same non-canonical writings which are
used to gather information on Joseph and
Mary's age, also confirm Mary's status as "ever
virgin" (in The History of Joseph the Carpenter,
Jesus says on Joseph's death "my mother, virgin
undefiled" .

tintingz you wrote that, honestly your posts re totally confused and self contradictory, i think your intentionally wearing us down with abra ca da bra talk so i wont reply you again
for me Joseph is too little. So I am putting up Holy Ghost on Mary as the forced sexual partner. That is rap.e. And it is fitting for a ghost to sleep with a person. It is unbecoming of Trinitarian God to sleep with Mary. She got pregnant. Was she married to the ghost? You have a problem ridden God, abouzaid. I can live with what Muhammad [sa] did: i married a younger woman. Can you mount a woman that you do not marry, overshadowing her and coming upon her so much so that she got pregnant and you claim that you did not have se.x with her? Who will believe such a bold face lie if you tell it to your village elders? Oh. You may have to bride them all to get out of that one.

@Abouzaid;
by abouzaid: 10:51pm On Aug 20

Islam Under Scrutiny by Ex-Muslims

http://www.islam-watch.org/Others/Is...perversion.htm
PedophiliaLet me begin with a quote from a fatwa by the late and
unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.
Fatwa is an opinion. It could be wrong opinion.

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl
is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from
having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other intimate acts such
as pre-intimacy, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having
intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed
a crime, but only an infraction
, if the girl is not permanently damaged.
If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for
her all her life
. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four
permanent wives
. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

You need not fear that your Muslim male baby-sitter will Molestation your
7-year-old daughter. If he is a good Muslim he will only sodomize her. If
he does force his joystick into her tiny womanliness he is obligated to pay for
any surgical repairs that may be required
. If those repairs are deemed
insufficient you may work out a financial settlement to compensate you for
his trivial infraction. No big deal. Muslim boys will be Muslim boys. And,
after all, she is only a girl.
Other forms of intimate abuse inflicted on children by Muslim male family
members include handling of Cores, coercing a child to handle the
abuser's Cores, self-service with the child as either participant or
observer, MouthAction, BehindBased or womanly penetration by joystick, finger or any
other object. Another technique used by Muslim men is called "thighing".
The child's legs are pressed together and the abuser inserts his joystick
between the thighs of the little boy or girl. As this was how Mohammed had
sex with his wife, Aisha, from the time she was six years old the
practice, of course, was approved of by Ayatollah Khomeini who in his
Little Green Book asserted “It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh'
or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place
his joystick between her thighs, and to kiss her.” Yes, indeed, you can be a
good Muslim while copulating with the thighs of an infant. An Arab woman
vigorously denounces this vile practice in the following video clip from
Bahrain TV. Her denunciation of the "thighing" of infants and young girls
comes towards the end of the interview.
This practice flourishes in Muslim countries where women are ruthlessly
oppressed and normal intimate development systematically suppressed. That
would include the Arab world, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Deny men
wholesome and natural intimate outlets and they will find unwholesome and
unnatural alternatives.
The Grand Ayatollah's full ruling on marriage can be found here. The
institution of "temporary marriage" appears to be designed to facilitate
prostitution. A USA Today article tells the story.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112411

the article have links to all the quoted reports
i only read enough to my last bold. I know that a man like khomeini would not have penned such an opinion. And i am not even a shiya. islam forbids contact with a person of the opposite gender that is not your spouse or close relative. How on earth do you think a man of the caliber of khomeini in his community, a father and uncle will say "oh sodomize, and all that you put up there" each completely opposite to Islam and no one in his shiya community did not have an opposing opinion? What will the sunni say to this? What does Quran say, mr. abouzaid the anti logic? I am sure the ex muslim is now covered with the blood of Jesus or if he is humanist the just doing of good and i am sure he is not jewish because the christian already took the right of covenant and the ark is lost, anyhow.

Many a story i have read on Nairaland where christians connect right here on NL and took that connection to se.xual flings in places like Akure and Abuja is not excluded. The muslims just finished ramadhan and in it, they organized eating together. No one of them intended to take advantage of the meeting and turn it to chopping and clean mouth.

You can lie, but your lie will not pass as truth in the mind of reasonable people.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
^
@chop and clean mouth, moslems don't abi? Your double standard and inability to call a spade a spade is alarming.

I believe that Mohammed(pbuh) is a called one, but some aspect of his human nature let him down and worse still, they are meant to be a standard for people to follow.

Puttin up defenses through long copied posts, diversion to unrelated topics etc is a sign that you cant stand up for the truth.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by abouzaid: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sweetnecta, this ur tactics of diverting from the op article with ur self contrasting speech and attacks on irrelevant ppl to this topic is irritating.the op did not quote the bible or jewish talmud, he quoted islamic texts so face the topic. 1) closing this thread 3 times and moving it to the islam for muslim section(where their motto is islam for muslims, muslims only even the moderators are muslims) clearly shows the intolerant spirit of muslims. 2) the holy spirit did not penetrate mary and mary issue is irrelevant here.if you want to discuss mary issue, open a thread for it based on biblical accounts just as the op did based on the reliable quran,hadith&sira and we will discuss it with out me quoting islamic books to prove that muslims did worse. I will face the issue squarely. Right now face the quranic and hadith quotes in the op article.3)aisha was 6 when she was married to muhammed and fondled/thighed by him(the act of thighing is a criminal offense known as child molestation) and she was 9 when he penetrated her. If that sounds like a legal marriage of consent to your conscience, so be it.4) muhammed married thirteen wives whereas he commanded muslims not to marry more than 4. 5)he had captured married women at war and penetrate them as he wish 6) this your chop and clean mouth talk is totally off point. Pls face the issue. I teach here in the north and i know the promiscuos life style lived and accepted as normal by muslim students, lecturers, non academic staffs etc. Even secondary school students. The fulani are well known for rape,immorality,homo,fornication,adultery,armed robbery,etc the muslim north is the only place where open air homo prostitution thrives in this country. It's now a common talk that many women breed children from another man 4 their husbands. Muslim arab beggers are giving birth everyday to mixed race children out of wedlock from the local muslims. The list is endless,yet i don't use it for this post cos it's irrelevant to what we are discussing. Since i have noticed that u have no good defence, i thereby conclude with the op and will not answer you again.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
abouzaid: @tintingz, at what age did muhammed have sex with aisha,did he thigh(child molestation) at 6? How many wives did he marry? Did he have sex with his slave girls including the married slave women he captured at war? Etc. Simple question asked from your own holy books and your could not give an answer.
simple question how old was Mary when holyghost ra.pe her? Did she lost her virginity to the wierd holyghost? I wonder if you read my previous posts...read them again you will get your answers...
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by vedaxcool(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
B4 u accuse someone of a crime, u must be able to provide what law he/she flouted! I ask those who make a living by slander and scandal, what is the minimum age a female must reach b4 she can be married? The answer should be a starting pointing to any discourse !
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Val dee:
by val_dee: 2:23pm
^
@chop and clean mouth, moslems don't abi? Your double standard and inability to call a spade a spade is alarming.
I never heard of chop and clean mouth until i joined Nairaland and I am a red blooded 9ja man as they come. If it was not Islam, oh sister, you dont wanna know. While some or even majority of muslims were to be involved in chopping and cleaning mouth, the case of edo state is an indicator that Islam perfects and worse cases improves the morality of people. I think you should at least appreciate that if one follows Muhammad[sa] he will be improved. I know I am because here where I reside it is Islam that guides because people chop and clean mouth real good woman with mere couple of loosies; sticks of cigarettes. Almost everyone is a freak, including the jews.

I believe that Mohammed(pbuh) is a called one, but some aspect of his human nature let him down and worse still, they are meant to be a standard for people to follow.
like desola of NL says "Omo yoruba ni mi o swagger". And with the amount of tons of women in yoruba land, some of us are restricted by Islam. And no muslim can say he has the moral quality of the third generation and to talk about the leader of the best of mankind as having character flaw is lack of understanding at best. God chose the best for last.

[quotePuttin up defenses through long copied posts, diversion to unrelated topics etc is a sign that you cant stand up for the truth.[/quote]nothing i copied except verses of Quran and hadith t buttress by points made from the knowledge Go gave me. I did not attack the christian leadership in my effort not to offend anyone. I believe in Jesus son of Mary [sa] and his God, Ellah Who sent him.

@Abouzaid:
by abouzaid: 4:29pm
Sweetnecta, this ur tactics of diverting from the op article with ur self contrasting speech and attacks on irrelevant ppl to this topic is irritating.the op did not quote the bible or jewish talmud, he quoted islamic texts so face the topic. 1) closing this thread 3 times and moving it to the islam for muslim section(where their motto is islam for muslims, muslims only even the moderators are muslims) clearly shows the intolerant spirit of muslims. 2) the holy spirit did not penetrate mary and mary issue is irrelevant here.if you want to discuss mary issue, open a thread for it based on biblical accounts just as the op did based on the reliable quran,hadith&sira and we will discuss it with out me quoting islamic books to prove that muslims did worse. I will face the issue squarely. Right now face the quranic and hadith quotes in the op article.3)aisha was 6 when she was married to muhammed and fondled/thighed by him(the act of thighing is a criminal offense known as child molestation) and she was 9 when he penetrated her. If that sounds like a legal marriage of consent to your conscience, so be it.4) muhammed married thirteen wives whereas he commanded muslims not to marry more than 4. 5)he had captured married women at war and penetrate them as he wish 6) this your chop and clean mouth talk is totally off point. Pls face the issue. I teach here in the north and i know the promiscuos life style lived and accepted as normal by muslim students, lecturers, non academic staffs etc. Even secondary school students. The fulani are well known for Molestation,immorality,homo,fornication,adultery,armed robbery,etc the muslim north is the only place where open air homo prostitution thrives in this country. It's now a common talk that many women breed children from another man 4 their husbands. Muslim arab beggers are giving birth everyday to mixed race children out of wedlock from the local muslims. The list is endless,yet i don't use it for this post cos it's irrelevant to what we are discussing. Since i have noticed that u have no good defence, i thereby conclude with the op and will not answer you again.
The muslims know a proper hadith when they read it; it always must agree with the Quran. And Islam does not end up in northern nigeria: we have southern nigerian muslims. I happen to be one with long family history in Islam.

islam is not all about Arabs, because there are arabs who are not muslims. And 911 was a litmus that Islam is bigger than the muslims because many in the west started running into Islam, in spite of what the muslims were going through. And the standard yardstick of knowing how a muslim is doing is the Quran and authentic hadith and verifiable sunnah. Islam stands on its own, devoid of culture, even that of the arab even that of Makkan and Madinan. Again, i say that Islam is the chain that ties me and many from our lower instinct. So when a person writes garbage, we sometimes dont let him have a free range by challenging him.

And in spite of so many saying they are believers, they make mistakes; adegboye slapping a young woman is a good example or the collection of big bucks from poor people to buy private jet is another or chris calling his newly divorced from former wife jezeebel is another. I do not know a christian leader on earth worth his/her weight in morality where in you and yours think Muhammad [sa] is a beer parlor discussion topic? The catholic priests and nuns are parents of children buried in the convent buildings.

and if you think we will not respond to your allegations when you only copied and pasted not being original, then it is very shameful because as a young man, you should research things out. You even quoted wrong hadith {Bukhari 4/232} which has not bearing to the argument. If you had checked, you will know that Ali Sina is completely off base.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
@RoyalVII:
by Royal-VII: 7:55pm
They stay moving this thread into the Islam Section...smh We know why. It keeps disappearing to

You need not fear that your Muslim male baby-sitter will Molestation your
7-year-old daughter. If he is a good Muslim he will only sodomize her. If
he does force his joystick into her tiny womanliness he is obligated to pay for
any surgical repairs that may be required. If those repairs are deemed
insufficient you may work out a financial settlement to compensate you for
his trivial infraction. No big deal. Muslim boys will be Muslim boys. And,
after all, she is only a girl

^----?

"If he is good Muslim he will only Sodomize her"

"And After All She is Only a Girl"
What happened to ~Royal~? You seem like a person of few words. Even christians with their depleted morality can do what is written up there. So how does anyone tag Muslims with it just because they say a man called Khomeini said it? Abeg go sidon. Its getting late in 9ja already.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by BlackKenichi(m): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Sweetnecta: @RoyalVII:
What happened to ~Royal~? You seem like a person of few words. Even christians with their depleted morality can do what is written up there. So how does anyone tag Muslims with it just because they say a man called Khomeini said it? Abeg go sidon. Its getting late in 9ja already.

At the bolded - He spouting his same BS on a forum called lipstickalley.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons / Why Muslims Don't Celebrate Birthdays? / The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.