Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! (3562 Views)

Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders / Binary Options Trading Brokers / How To Be A Consultant With Gerson Lehrman Group And Earn Huge Cash Hourly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! by upuss: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2012
Binary options trading platforms have done a tremendous job marketing their platforms around the premise that you can generate over 80% an hour by simply selecting whether an asset will finish higher or lower than the current price before expiration, typically within 50-55 minutes. For my money this is fool’s gold. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure there are plenty of traders that have systems in place to profit off of moves within these short time frames, however I see the big opportunity in binary options trading lying in the longer-term options namely the daily binary options.

Think about it, most of the leading signal services online revolve around daily expirations, why is that? Well some say it is easier to predict daily price levels vs. focusing on minute-by-minute stock fluctuations. How many times have you placed an hourly trade based on a chart set-up only to have it fall out of the money by the hourly expiration but finish the day in the money had you traded the daily expiration? This use to happen to me all the time before I made the switch to daily expiry binary options.

I try to place my daily options trades a half hour to an hour after the open based on a variety of technical indicators which we cover in detail over the next 4 cheat sheets. A statistically significant amount of time the momentum is maintained throughout the bulk of the day. Reversals, when they do occur, typically happen in the last 30-60 minutes of trading, so at that point I look to see if I need to hedge the position to lock in a profit.

Get a free e-book that shows you how to get free $100 to start trading the Binary Options Market and my secret trading system to turn it into $2735 in 14 days.... follow the link in my signature to get your own copy
Re: Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! by seyemon(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2012
@poster
pls make the link available.Thanks
Re: Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! by rightlagos: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
I disagree wit u on d issue of d timeframe. I trade 20 or 30 minute duration. Yesterday (friday), I was waiting for my trading opportunity since morning which didn't come until 3 pm. That was when d us consumer sentiment data were revealed. It was green for d US. Imdtly I placed my trade, it was positive. Look, these days, there are conflicting news overnight. So, no strategy is d holy grail for everybody. It is d strategy that suits ur style that u shd master. so don't generalise.
Re: Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! by upuss: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
rightlagos: I disagree wit u on d issue of d timeframe. I trade 20 or 30 minute duration. Yesterday (friday), I was waiting for my trading opportunity since morning which didn't come until 3 pm. That was when d us consumer sentiment data were revealed. It was green for d US. Imdtly I placed my trade, it was positive. Look, these days, there are conflicting news overnight. So, no strategy is d holy grail for everybody. It is d strategy that suits ur style that u shd master. so don't generalise.

Rememmber what I said in the second line......
Don't get me wrong I’m sure there are plenty of traders that have systems in place to profit off of moves within these short time frames, however I see the big opportunity in binary options trading lying in the longer-term options namely the daily binary options.

I guess you are one of the few traders that hourly trade works out fine for. its just not my thing, I prefer entering an end of the day trade.
Re: Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! by R25800: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
I have the same problem, as soon as my details is filled in it goes to a failure page.

I need this as well please forward it to me.

email : r.lloyd@qualityservice.com
Re: Hourly Binary Options Trading Is For Suckers! by surya777: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
I have problem for subscribe because i got a failure page.

Please forward it to my email : sml9919@gmail.com

thank for your help

(1) (Reply)

Unique Wedding Cards, Accessories, Souvenirs Etc: ! / Gas Cylinders For Sale At Cheap Price / Large Format Printing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.