Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Is This True About Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This True About Muhammad? (3911 Views)

What Jesus Said About Muhammad / Honest Question About Muhammad (PBUH) / Muslim Threatens To Hang Christians For Speaking About Muhammad On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Is it true that Muhammad raped a young girl.
Please i know this question may sound absurd but I'm sorry if it sound provoking to my Muslim brothers.
But i randomly see posts where they say Muhammad raped a young girl, how true is this statement?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by EvilBrain1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
When he was in his fifties, he married a 6 year old girl. The scriptures say be waited until she was 9 years old before he started sleeping with her.

Make of it what you will, but that is what the Koran and the hadiths say and most, if not all Islamic authorities accept that it is true.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by mrkels(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
That's a pedophiiilee o. Confirmed one. I know some muslim brothers would start raining curses.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by LagosShia: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Evil Brain: When he was in his fifties, he married a 6 year old girl. The scriptures say be waited until she was 9 years old before he started sleeping with her.

Make of it what you will, but that is what the Koran and the hadiths say and most, if not all Islamic authorities accept that it is true.

please can you show me where it is written in the Quran because i have never come across it in the Quran i read.you must be reading another Quran!

@OP

please refer to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/846958/tell-me-why-mohammed-married
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
LagosShia:

please can you show me where it is written in the Quran because i have never come across it in the Quran i read.you must be reading another Quran!

@OP

please refer to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/846958/tell-me-why-mohammed-married

Abeg, stop being disingenuous. You know fully well that it's in the hadiths. And don't try and use that "weak hadith" excuse to dismiss it. The hadiths that state Ayesha's name ars no less credible than all the others. You don't get to cherry-pick which scriptures you like and dismiss the rest.

The fact is that Ayesha's was one of the greatest sources of knowledge of Mohammed and his behaviour. I realize that you're a Shia and are probably not a fan of her or her father, but the vast majority of Muslims accept her testimony that she was 6 when she married.

In fact, Ayatollah Khomeini, a Shia like you, used her as a pretextto lower the age limit for marriage in Iran to 9. Are you going to claim that you know better than him?

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by CrazyMan(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
frosbel:
This is taking the insults a step too far.

He was not a rapist , everything was by mutual consent with both families consulted and in agreement.
Mutual conset for a nine year old gir, if it were now he'd cooling of his heels behind bars.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Kay17: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Morality changes, then it was acceptable to marry that young.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
CrazyMan:
Mutual conset for a nine year old gir, if it were now he'd cooling of his heels behind bars.

its actually enough to get one angry.

But lets states the facts.

But why wont the koran God not make the koran available for all mankind if he is the creator of all (we)men and they are all his children?

Is it a cover up? The refusal to translate?

Who knows how many other unfactual info are contain in there?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
in today's new hampshire, usa, the girl can be married at 13 if her parent agrees. boy at 14.

this is usa in 2012, the leader of the free world.

challenge that morality and let the smart bomb burst you open.

the jews still consider 13 the age of maturity.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Areaboy2(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: in today's new hampshire, usa, the girl can be married at 13 if her parent agrees. boy at 14.

there's 4 years between 13 and 9. undecided
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2012
Sweetnecta: in today's new hampshire, usa, the girl can be married at 13 if her parent agrees. boy at 14.

NL is a nigerian website.
The age of consent for marriage is 18.

If you are below your guardian have to authorise the marriage with a written document.

A 12/13 years old girl can menstruate at least and is getting ready for woman hood, though child bearing can affect her system that is not fully developed, and is prone to a lot of possible complication.

If people that dont have the fear of God and knowledge of god and are suppose to learn from muhamad wish to engage in this are you saying it is justification for him to be like them?

I thought he is suppose to invite them for a higher calling?

He is suppose to be the moral example that should affect people positively.

Is he affecting people negatively cus moslem are still marrying 9yrs old kid.

Do you think he is a good moral example to imitate?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Kay17: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2012
Age of marriage in Nigeria is not 18. I think 10.

A God of such times will definitely promote morality of that time.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2012
Kay 17: Age of marriage in Nigeria is not 18. I think 10.

west of time.

Next!
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2012
If indeed he was a real prophet he should have known better than to set an example of molesting underage girls to follow. Please don’t say it
was not rape because a 9-year-old child is
not mature enough to consent and if she
cannot consent it is rape. NEXT angry
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
No need for long talk.
Now i understand, Muhammad slept with a 9 yrs old gel which he thought right but we call it molestation. As a prophet he should have known better.
An innocent girl who haven't known what sex is, ur prophet slept with. At first I couldn't believe the story, but now I know better. Perhaps, d Muslims may have a better understanding we don't have. Christians, just leave them alone
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Area_boy:
by Area_boy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18

there's 4 years between 13 and 9. undecided
so a 60 year old husband or wife marrying an 18 year old wife or husband respectively will be guilty because of the age of the young spouse, just what you have accused Muhammad [as] by; the age difference, while a 14 year old husband or wife can be legal with 15 years old wife or husband respectively? But wait, can you research when Aisha [ra] was born, relative to the beginning of prophet-hood and her father's acceptance of Islam? Then we shall talk more and see if Aisha [ra] was really 9. I may be just 20 myself right now.

@truthislight:
by truthislight: 12:05am

NL is a nigerian website.
The age of consent for marriage is 18.
lol. and you have to peg nigeria as the moral standard? the biggest crooks are in the government, federal and state, in the business both private and public, in the community so much so 419 is a worldwide slang, mugu, maga, yahoo yahoo, i had to learn and being a nigerian abroad even at my age i am painted the same color as people back home until people know me. Just this month, in my own business a darn dutch caribbean islander called me a fake and fraud be my possible nigerian blood. I am preparing to seek a redress from his country's courts. nigerian men have no morals on se.x. they sleep with anyone under their authority so that she gets ahead. the banks are a house of whoring and you are talking against Muhammad [sa] my hero through his example i dont jump each woman i come across. You must be fast asleep when you typed the above.

If you are below your guardian have to authorise the marriage with a written document.

A 12/13 years old girl can menstruate at least and is getting ready for woman hood, though child bearing can affect her system that is not fully developed, and is prone to a lot of possible complication.
you lack knowledge of womanhood. go ask those people with knowledge. you must know some adult women and Aisha [ra] was not raised on formula. so when she was seeing her monthly, she was a full woman.

If people that dont have the fear of God and knowledge of god and are suppose to learn from muhamad wish to engage in this are you saying it is justification for him to be like them?
i have read enough on nl how men and women are jumping the bones of one another. each one of these bad actors are christians. did they learn it from Muhammad [sa] or from their christian leader? Look at your pastors in nigeria changing wives and husbands so much so one just called his recent ex, Jezebel.

I thought he is suppose to invite them for a higher calling?

He is suppose to be the moral example that should affect people positively.

Is he affecting people negatively cus moslem are still marrying 9yrs old kid.

Do you think he is a good moral example to imitate?
The best to imitate because if i arrive nigeria today and i do not refrain myself by islam, guess how many women could be in my parlor? Same here in the west the freaks and prosti.tutes of nigeria are almost always the cross wearers and they are not muslims.

@truthislight:
by Kay 17: 12:14am
Age of marriage in Nigeria is not 18. I think 10.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 12:36am

Kay 17: Age of marriage in Nigeria is not 18. I think 10.

west of time.

Next!
how did kay waste anytime in what he gave you?

@gent paris:
by gent paris: 7:30am
If indeed he was a real prophet should have known better than to set an example of molesting underage girls to follow. Please don’t say it
was not Molestation because a 9-year-old child is
not mature enough to consent and if she
cannot consent it is Molestation. NEXT angry
No man molest his wife who he did not rap.e.

@speeder:
by speeder(m): 1:31pm
No need for long talk.
Now i understand, Muhammad slept with a 9 yrs old gel which he thought right but we call it molestation. As a prophet he should have known better.
An innocent girl who haven't known what sex is, ur prophet slept with. At first I couldn't believe the story, but now I know better. Perhaps, d Muslims may have a better understanding we don't have. Christians, just leave them alone
your wife is not an innocent girl who haven't known what se.x is. sex is part of marriage unless your dont think a married woman is prepared to have se.x?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
D P
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Area_boy: so a 60 year old husband or wife marrying an 18 year old wife or husband respectively will be guilty because of the age of the young spouse, just what you have accused Muhammad [as] by; the age difference, while a 14 year old husband or wife can be legal with 15 years old wife or husband respectively? But wait, can you research when Aisha [ra] was born, relative to the beginning of prophet-hood and her father's acceptance of Islam? Then we shall talk more and see if Aisha [ra] was really 9. I may be just 20 myself right now.

@truthislight: lol. and you have to peg nigeria as the moral standard? the biggest crooks are in the government, federal and state, in the business both private and public, in the community so much so 419 is a worldwide slang, mugu, maga, yahoo yahoo, i had to learn and being a nigerian abroad even at my age i am painted the same color as people back home until people know me. Just this month, in my own business a darn dutch caribbean islander called me a fake and fraud be my possible nigerian blood. I am preparing to seek a redress from his country's courts. nigerian men have no morals on se.x. they sleep with anyone under their authority so that she gets ahead. the banks are a house of whoring and you are talking against Muhammad [sa] my hero through his example i dont jump each woman i come across. You must be fast asleep when you typed the above.

you lack knowledge of womanhood. go ask those people with knowledge. you must know some adult women and Aisha [ra] was not raised on formula. so when she was seeing her monthly, she was a full woman.

i have read enough on nl how men and women are jumping the bones of one another. each one of these bad actors are christians. did they learn it from Muhammad [sa] or from their christian leader? Look at your pastors in nigeria changing wives and husbands so much so one just called his recent ex, Jezebel.

The best to imitate because if i arrive nigeria today and i do not refrain myself by islam, guess how many women could be in my parlor? Same here in the west the freaks and prosti.tutes of nigeria are almost always the cross wearers and they are not muslims.

@truthislight: how did kay waste anytime in what he gave you?

@gent paris: No man molest his wife who he did not rap.e.

@speeder: your wife is not an innocent girl who haven't known what se.x is. sex is part of marriage unless your dont think a married woman is prepared to have se.x?

calling black white and white black.

crooket at heart.

If your prophet did not know better how will you?

You are saying that two wrongs are equal to a right.

You are also twisted cus you also live the low life.

Do you think that all person are like you and your prophet?

If christians make mistakes that then makes your rot standards good and right how silly a rationale!

Do you imagine that God is as low as you?
Whose standard of justice is as twisted as your?

O, you think you can also intimidate almighty God with terror.

Ok, God will be afraid of you guys and your killing.

In fact, this is insanity.

This explained why you guys cant open you erotic koran for all to read cus it will be see by all to be a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2012
@truthislight:
by truthislight: 8:57pm
calling black white and white black.

crooket at heart.
What are you talking about? Please explain.

If your prophet did not know better how will you?
All my nigerian friends who are not muslims have girlfriends. No muslim I know has a girlfriend. I guess Muhammad [sa] ha trained us well. I dont have a girlfriend like the rest of the muslims.

You are saying that two wrongs are equal to a right.

You are also twisted cus you also live the low life.
explain the bold. Unless you are also lying as you lied upon the messenger [sa]. And I have no problem with you continuing your lies.

Do you think that all person are like you and your prophet?
It is Muhammad [sa] by his Lord that I have not performed fraudulent act because fraud and nigeria are two beans in a pod. So how am I a bad person when Muhammad [sa] has improved me?

If christians make mistakes that then makes your rot standards good and right how silly a rationale!
I run by private life based on Islam so much so that I do not get involve in interest based business. So tell me how "rot standards good and right how silly a rationale" i am? I think i am reading you well.

Do you imagine that God is as low as you?
Whose standard of justice is as twisted as your?
Remember it is you and your kind that started the thread to badmouth Muhammad [sa]. I just responded, pointing to you how reality is in Nigeria and among Nigerians since this is a "nigerian site" you said.

O, you think you can also intimidate almighty God with terror.

Ok, God will be afraid of you guys and your killing.

In fact, this is insanity.

This explained why you guys cant open you Intimate koran for all to read cus it will be see by all to be a mess.
unless you are in a jungle, the below is a site from which you can read Quran in english: http://quran.com/
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sweetnecta: @truthislight: What are you talking about? Please explain.

All my nigerian friends who are not muslims have girlfriends. No muslim I know has a girlfriend. I guess Muhammad [sa] ha trained us well. I dont have a girlfriend like the rest of the muslims.

explain the bold. Unless you are also lying as you lied upon the messenger [sa]. And I have no problem with you continuing your lies.

It is Muhammad [sa] by his Lord that I have not performed fraudulent act because fraud and nigeria are two beans in a pod. So how am I a bad person when Muhammad [sa] has improved me?

I run by private life based on Islam so much so that I do not get involve in interest based business. So tell me how "rot standards good and right how silly a rationale" i am? I think i am reading you well.

Remember it is you and your kind that started the thread to badmouth Muhammad [sa]. I just responded, pointing to you how reality is in Nigeria and among Nigerians since this is a "nigerian site" you said.

unless you are in a jungle, the below is a site from which you can read Quran in english: http://quran.com/

so you dont know what calling black white and white black is?

Then why should i expect honesty from you.

Your desires has blinded you.

Why go further on this with you.

"Like father like son"
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2012
truthislight: D P
hey, i respect you cos u're one educated guy. If it were other Muslims they would have started a fight abt the answers we gave. Thanks for standing to your faith educatively. But that doesn't make it right either
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by CrazyMan(m): 1:42am On Aug 21, 2012
truthislight:

its actually enough to get one angry.

But lets states the facts.

But why wont the koran God not make the koran available for all mankind if he is the creator of all (we)men and they are all his children?

Is it a cover up? The refusal to translate?

Who knows how many other unfactual info are contain in there?
Yea I agree with you here.

I see no reason why the koran should be in only language (arabic).

If they (muslems) claim that allah created all mankind, why can't the learn from the bible and publicize it. What is in there that they are so afraid of?

Also why must they scholars study arabic in order to cummunicate with their allah? If allah indeed is the creator as they claimed, then I need not learn arebic because he should know all the language of his creations.

But unfortunately, the reverse is the case.

I believe they(
(Muslims) are cunfused.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
Yea I agree with you here.

I see no reason why the koran should be in only language (arabic).

If they (muslems) claim that allah created all mankind, why can't the learn from the bible and publicize it. What is in there that they are so afraid of?

Also why must they scholars study arabic in order to cummunicate with their allah? If allah indeed is the creator as they claimed, then I need not learn arebic because he should know all the language of his creations.

But unfortunately, the reverse is the case.

I believe they(
(Muslims) are cunfused.
seconded
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
speeder:
hey, i respect you cos u're one educated guy. If it were other Muslims they would have started a fight abt the answers we gave. Thanks for standing to your faith educatively. But that doesn't make it right either

am not a muslim o!
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by nakash: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Let me put it this way. Muhammad asked for Aisha's hand from her father indirectly when she was 6 . Her father who later became a Caliph ( i might be wrong) wondered why this old 52 year old geezer was sexually attracted to his small gal. Allah then revealed that she was lawful to him as long as she got her first courses. He even proclaimed that he saw her in a vision as his wife. Before she got her first Allahs prophet was permitted to play with her, masturbate and spew on her thighs. Oh Allah hearkens to his messenger's desires, the small gal would later say over another issue that involved the prophet bedding his wife's slave.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by nakash: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Like any brainwashed zombie Lagoshia (sp) will declare that you need to quote the quran to prove what you claim. He will refuse to accept the hadiths claiming that only the quran is authentic. Just ask him Show me where the quran mentions Jerusalem . For your point of info Raymond Ibrahim offered 1m dollars to anyone who would show him where Jerusalem is mentioned in the Quran. No one has claimed the price years later. They claim its mentioned in the hadiths. Yet the same hadiths say Muhammad pillaged, raped, attacked defenceless people, enslaved, married 6 year old which they then dismiss as fake hadiths. Ask them where the quran says they should pray 50 times a day ( later abrogated to 5) facing mecca and why they should use water to wipe their asses after defeacating they will quote the same hadiths and sunna to justify.Even facing Mecca when praying they will quote their sources that they dismiss as not authentic when it does not favour them.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by nakash: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
Over 1400 years Muslims have recited the quran in Arabic without knowing jack what it says. Its the high time when non muslims let these zombies that we know their paedophile prophet lied to them for his power and sexually depraved needs. How can any sane mind justify the sexual union of a 52 ( muslims or was it 55) with a nine year old not forget masturbation for 6 year gal whom in Islam was the only one ever permitted to play with dolls? And by the way Lagoshia is adoption allowed in Islam or is it banned because your prophet married the divorced wife of his adopted son? Get real muslims you are following sex maniac cult.
nakash: Like any brainwashed zombie Lagoshia (sp) will declare that you need to quote the quran to prove what you claim. He will refuse to accept the hadiths claiming that only the quran is authentic. Just ask him Show me where the quran mentions Jerusalem . For your point of info Raymond Ibrahim offered 1m dollars to anyone who would show him where Jerusalem is mentioned in the Quran. No one has claimed the price years later. They claim its mentioned in the hadiths. Yet the same hadiths say Muhammad pillaged, raped, attacked defenceless people, enslaved, married 6 year old which they then dismiss as fake hadiths. Ask them where the quran says they should pray 50 times a day ( later abrogated to 5) facing mecca and why they should use water to wipe their asses after defeacating they will quote the same hadiths and sunna to justify.Even facing Mecca when praying they will quote their sources that they dismiss as not authentic when it does not favour them.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by nakash: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
Muslims have no answer to the questions I have raised. Mark you am high on heinneken and they will quote the bible to me an aetheist to justify the quran. Shame on all muslims they are so dumb and brainwashed that they look to the bible to justify their violent religion. fYI half of muslims are inbred, many of them get good genes Many dont Big mac, sweet necta, tiarabubu et al dont. They could as well be Boko haram. We enlightened people should call them out these soon to be radicalised terrorists.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
truthislight:

am not a muslim o!
sorry, i meant sweetnectar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keeping A Clean Heart / I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. / Be Careful About Duas/adkhar Not In The Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.