Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye (5142 Views)

Poll: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye

W.F KUMUYI: 54% (6 votes)
ENOCH ADEBOYE: 9% (1 vote)
NONE: 9% (1 vote)
NO IDEA: 27% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by andrew3338(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,
The Life Of pastors Kumuyi and Adeboye is wolthy of emulation.These pastors have a lot of things in common
1. Are both from osun state
2. Both read Mathematics
3.were both lecturer before their call
4. both had first-class
5. controlled the largest congregation in Nigeria
but here comes the greatest  question!
which is a better man of God i.e if God has revealed to you that you will die tomorrow, which of the two will you prefer to pray for you before you die?
  This is a forum for the matured minds, insults and arrogance are not welcome but only good and educative suggestions.Thanks
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by Xvalier: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2007
There is no such thing as one pastor being better than the other, they have different crowds, different missions, different congregation, different methodologies, only God who gave them thier mandate can judge them.

Thier earthly qualifications is nothing before God, I am sure like Paul, they count it all dung for the excellency of the knowledge of christ.

oh yeah, if I knew I were to die soon, I will get down on my own knees and pray.
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by ajadrage: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2007
This post is worth a laugh
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by manoy(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2007
Xvalier:

There is no such thing as one pastor being better than the other, they have different crowds, different missions, different congregation, different methodologies, only God who gave them their mandate can judge them.

Thier earthly qualifications is nothing before God, I am sure like Paul, they count it all dung for the excellency of the knowledge of christ.

oh yeah, if I knew I were to die soon, I will get down on my own knees and pray.

what a word!
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by obotutuoko(m): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2007
another crazy nigerian set loose on nairaland.
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by dafidixone(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,
The Life Of pastors Kumuyi and Adeboye is wolthy of emulation.These pastors have a lot of things in common
1. Are both from osun state
2. Both read Mathematics
3.were both lecturer before their call
4. both had first-class
5. controlled the largest congregation in Nigeria
but here comes the greatest question!
which is a better man of God i.e if God has revealed to you that you will die tomorrow, which of the two will you prefer to pray for you before you die?
This is a forum for the matured minds, insults and arrogance are not welcome but only good and educative suggestions.Thanks

This question is meant only for God. No man can provide you an answer. Pray for Holy Spirit He will reveal to you. Wiast no more of your time grin
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by ono(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2007
Well, here we go:

Pastor Kumuyi is the best. Let the balls start flying. . . . . .isn't that why you created the thread in the first place?
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by asamuel: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2010
no debate. it's always kumuyi
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by bawomolo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
i don't think men of god have grades or rankings.
Re: Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye by donnie(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2010
shakes head and exits page. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God / It Is Mandatory For As A Christian To Love Your Enemies / How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.