Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Thread Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed (4463 Views)

Thread Closed :( / thread closed / Thread Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Thread Closed by Idowuogbo(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
State ur reasons.
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
There might be sentiments attached if I state now, I hope you understand
Re: Thread Closed by slimyem: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
face-looks like a teenager's..could be better!
Hair-like a tout's.
Body...just there!
Overall score-5/10!

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: face-looks like a teenager's..could be better!
Hair-like an tout's.
Body...just there!
Overall score-5/10!
Madam thank you for your time, buh I didn't say use words like tout to rate.. Thx
Re: Thread Closed by pendo89(f): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
firs pic- girlish
second pic- cool and manly
third pic-emaciated.
Re: Thread Closed by slimyem: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer:
Madam thank you for your time, buh I didn't say use words like tout to rate.. Thx
see this man o...
You wanted an unbiased view and i gave you one..
Why not list the kinda words you want posters to praise u/the picture with in your original post?
Nansense!!

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
First one, second one or third one?
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
@rokiatu, Any 1, or this, /10 or in percentage
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Some of the reasons r,
1. Girls, they trouble me too much these days.

One thing I know abt girls, its either they are after you for you looks, or ur money.. Av been spending more than average as I get nothing less than 50-60k in a week and guaranteed.
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: Some of the reasons r,
1. Girls, they trouble me too much these days.

One thing I know abt girls, its either they are after you for you looks, or ur money.. Av been spending more than average as I get nothing less than 50-60k in a week and guaranteed.

Or so girls are after you so you want us to rate ur look? grin grin grin grin

There may be many other reasons you know,

Your outlook
Your neatness
Your sense of style
Confidence
How good a lover u are in bed and out of it. Maybe some girls are talking abt you, and the others are running to come see whats the fuss about. grin grin
Intelligence
Sense of humor.

Etc Etc

BTW all the pics you posted, one is clear the rest not so clear to me.
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
I seriously don't have idea on why, the simple reason am asking here, if the looks, or if its that bad, to see if its the little money I have, I know I aint bad in bed,, I don't want to talk much about that, but am naturally giving.. I try to help people, I can't say about my intelligence but I can guarantee anything around me is always good, these days, I get requests on my BBM, n later find out em girls are mutual friends..
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Just be glad hun why think about it, isn't that what you want?

I guess is your time. That time comes in everybody live when people just flock around you like bee and honey. Esp the opposite sex.

Doing my time I thought I was Aishwarya rai. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy it while it last. cheesy
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
Some days back, some gurl whom I met, older girl, nothing less than 24, met me same day, dailed her number on my phone without my permission, saved it n mine on her phone too, next day she started. Asking me to to visit her, n d terms wasn't a good one, saying she was alone in her house, u you know what that means.. "Me self dey fear if na money ritual she want take me do"
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: Some days back, some gurl whom I met, older girl, nothing less than 24, met me same day, dailed her number on my phone without my permission, saved it n mine on her phone too, next day she started. Asking me to to visit her, n d terms wasn't a good one, saying she was alone in her house, u you know what that means.. "Me self dey fear if na money ritual she want take me do"

Son you are Trey Songz right now.

Enjoy!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
4/10

Your face is too chubby for a man. You're too short.
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
And if I should show the pic of that babe, you won't believe it, every part of the body truly functional
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
4/10

Your face is too chubby for a man. You're too short.
lol, check ma profile pic to see if am short
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
rokiatu: Just be glad hun why think about it, isn't that what you want?

I guess is your time. That time comes in everybody live when people just flock around you like bee and honey. Esp the opposite sex.

Doing my time I thought I was Aishwarya rai. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy it while it last. cheesy
r u saying I should start enjoying these chance now! I thought of that but in another sense, I could get into shit, determining my Love life..
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: lol, check ma profile pic to see if am short

I did. Anything x<5'9 is short.
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I did. Anything x<5'9 is short.
and what do you thinnk is my height man
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: and what do you thinnk is my height man

too short
Re: Thread Closed by ikekings(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
@op y won't dey follow you take a good look at the people you are following on nairaland.... Anyways enjoy d goodies ooo as for me i dey enjoy mine asap clean mouth lyk say notin happen....5/10...lol... If to say na gal i for rate higher bt as a guy u b some pple will think otherwise....
Re: Thread Closed by ikekings(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ileke-idi dat guy is not short joor.... He's average...
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
ikekings: @op y won't dey follow you take a good look at the people you are following on nairaland.... Anyways enjoy d goodies ooo as for me i dey enjoy mine asap clean mouth lyk say notin happen....5/10...lol... If to say na gal i for rate higher bt as a guy u b some pple will think otherwise....
lol, thx man, but no be my fault to follow em na? Man like better thing
Re: Thread Closed by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
I would give you a 50 40.2 out of 100, but you look like you are young. [s]you will grow into your manly stage soon. wink Hopefully[/s]
Re: Thread Closed by kilimanjaro(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
WebSurfer: Some days back, some gurl whom I met, older girl, nothing less than 24, met me same day, dailed her number on my phone without my permission, saved it n mine on her phone too, next day she started. Asking me to to visit her, n d terms wasn't a good one, saying she was alone in her house, u you know what that means.. "Me self dey fear if na money ritual she want take me do"
You are welcome to the world!
What would you do if your strikingly beautiful female boss woo you? You would probably post your pix on DSTV for the whole Africa to rate your look!
My rate :-
Your face look like agonyin beans.
I score you 2/10.
Re: Thread Closed by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^^ Dangg, Harsh. ewa agoyin ke. Poor guy. embarassed
Re: Thread Closed by Rocktation(f): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Thread Closed by slimyem: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
kilimanjaro:
What would you do if your strikingly beautiful female boss woo you? You would probably post your pix on DSTV for the whole Africa to rate your look!
I score you 2/10.
Dang!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Thread Closed by Tinkybabe(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
grin grin grin.He's actually a pretty boy..as for rating..ermmm,I'll pass on that
kilimanjaro:
I score you 2/10.
Re: Thread Closed by nikkyshyne(f): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kid! Will you be my Romeo?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Wooing This Girl / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life / The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.