Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56484 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Cusubaba(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

ooh some dumb cunt,huh? my experiences at your so-called airports were worse. BTW, why do you want to continue sounding like a friggin eediot? lagos is bigger than Ghana? and ibadan is bigger than lagos so .... some weird logic,huh? But let me ask you something. what is the land mass of lagos state? the whole of nigeria is 3.8 times the size of Ghana. now unless you are telling me oyo state or lagos is more than one-quarter the size of nigeria you are not making sense. you sound very clueless and ill-informed. hope you don't take the rubbish your deluded compatriots post on NL seriously,huh?

ugly lazy animal. The only thing you ghanaian men know best is to abuse. You ghanaian men think that this world is all about NDC, NPP radio, tv and cyber abuse words. Or juju black stars of ghana noise making. While your women are suffering, hawking and sleeping in the streets, markets. Your future young girls are leaving in their 1000s from northern to southern to carry heavy loads (kaye) in their head just to put food in your lazy men table. 82% ghanaian under 13 girls are doing prostitution in kwame nkrumeh circle, Accra and Adom in kumasi, just to feed ur ugly lazy men. 92% ghanaians give birth out of wedlock because ghanaian men are lazy, poor and irresponsible. So they can't afford to pay the bride price.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by xzit(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Right after I sack the 100 Nigerian's toilet men working for me...

wink wink wink

U got 100 toilet men working for u?!!! Sounds to me like someone is [so] full of SHIT! LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vilively: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ok now it is clear that some ppl on this thread don't even know the reason they are here...

Fighting an unknown battle..just because ?
Rattling over an unknown issue ..just because
Trying to make a wasted point ..just because?
I don't get it who mentioned Ghana in the topic.
Or is nollywood and the MMIA now situated in ghana

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

The forum is called nairaland abi? so why talk about Ghana/Ghanaians? why don't you talk only about nigeria and nigerians since it is nairaland? now the moment you open a thread on other people who are not nigerians and give contributors a free hand to insult people who are not nigerians then you open yourself to retributions as you are seeing. Simplicita. either the moderators stop any reference to anything non-nigerian or they censure comments about issues not nigeria. if you go back to this threat and every other Ghana-focused thread on NL you'll see that the insults were never started by Ghanaians. i challenge you to investigate this. Even concerning this particular thread, if you people had focused on yabbing Yvonne I wouldn't pick a fight with anyone. But the truth of the matter is that there are some nigerians on NL who are just lurking around and immediately they see a threat on Ghana they latch on it and start issuing insults left and right. Often, nobody sees anything wrong with it because this is nairaland, but the moment folks at the receiving end of those insults respond then you hear all kinds of silly comments.the hipocracy of nigerians. they want to eat their cake and have it!

"clapping for petrodolla" pls tell them o! U have spoken the whole truth!! Am outta here before I spoil my beautiful sunday.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
KALUE45: letz face fact, Ghanains nw hv an edge ova u. 9ja aint in their league no more. She's paid to act so, crappy or not she must act 4 her money. She's just statin a fact. In all our patroitism, y do d elite choose Ghana, Europe or d U.S for their children's higher education. Letz up our game and we may, and i mean dat we may just be as gud as Gh. Economically they r even more stable.
You must be thinking through your anus, those who run to ghana for education are those bunch of empty brains that could not pass Jamb and post UTME exams, and the very few who during when our tertiary institutions where undergoing severe restructuring, lecturers and academic staffs where often on strike for FG to meet their demands, now the system is stabilized, there are no more insisant strikes schoools now meet up their academic calenders. Any Nigerian now travelling to ghana for education is a dullard, trying to skip Jamb and post UTME exams to increases his chances for admission

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by 2rez: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
Naija iz mezzed up, got fvckd up production, blah blah balh, wateva buh sldnt av bn reiterated by a squalid n p***yachintobfcuk*dbiatch called Yvonne Nelson. Gal, fo yo info, dnt let yo beauty becloud yo finkin. Tha sh*t stinkz to high heav'n. Tend to yo fone call tipdrill, Vicker callin u fo some kickz...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by 4peace(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
gidson12: lol.......i've never seen gaynians a/ss whooped this magnitude......this silly charly of a brothers think their scum leaky mouth can scare Us......lmao......petroshyt and smoothpuss.y thought they could hold the torch for their bunch of charly brothers in the cesspit ghana , sorry bro u got warm served........learn from your seniors pricks

They are ghana born nigeria
using our facility to scared us.

From their response u know that they are in this country presently using free internet cheat
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
All right I'm getting off this thread...Ghanaians think about this.

sambos994:

I don't get it...if you hate Nigeria so much, why are you on a Nigerian forum? Maybe you should try Ghanaweb to express your hate. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
4peace:

They are ghana born nigeria
using our facility to scared us.

From their response u know that they are in this country presently using free internet cheat
So true, the fake dudes are so obssessed with anything 9ja that they even wanna speak like us
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

next time they open a thread on this forum about Ghana some of you sub-human vile beasts will think twice before opening your smelly mouths to insult Ghana/Ghanaians. all some of you morons need is a thread on NL about Ghana, within seconds the insults will start flying. all those cowards with a brain of a 9 months old baby will spew arrant nonsense and when Ghanaians deem it fit to respond in equal measure they say we are here to fight. nobody talks about those who started the fight in the first place. any time you indulge in your fuelish Ghana insults be ready ........... nobody gives a s-hit about your country.

We will insult u till thy kingdom come. See dis yeye pig...dat small piggery u come from na country? Ur little slut of an ashewo left ur piggery to come here to do business, had d efforntery to post a pic from God knows where n u ...u dis idiot blackie pig was actually expecting us to keep quiet Wo, u never c anything. We will insult u, insult ur fellow bushmen and insult ur fore fathers. E never start. Bring it on...we r just warming up. Otipkpo mumu!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by KALUE45(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla: Ghana, the true star of Africa, has brought nothing but glory,honour and respect to Mother Africa. The useless,shitty,nastiest, retard-ed, most phucked up shi-t hol-e country in the world called nigeria has brought nothing but shame,embarrassment and dishonour to this great continent. even Baba God is peeved and can't wait to send the garbage country into the dustbin where it belongs! Abeg make una play my music now. nigeria jagajaga, nigeria jagajaga, nigeria jagajaga. shameless bigots- you are supposed to hide your stupi-d heads in shame. tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. what is a nigerian good at, apart from crime? grin grin grin grin

Letz face it, I'mma b d first to run d Bleep outta dis country buh cleanin a 52yr old country's butt here aint gon help. We're fuckd up #Fact, We're messed up economically #Fact, Our administration is shitty #BiggestFact buh let our ills and our rotten eggs not deface ur notion bout us. Certain of us still believe we'ld get to d so-called promised land so pls dnt listen to d potty mouths here. Just ignore em.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
gidson12:
So true, the fake dudes are so obssessed with anything 9ja that they even wanna speak like us

U dey mind dem?! They borrow insults from us to attempt to insult us on our own forum. Lol. They don't even realize how foolish they all seem! Petro yansh..we r waiting for u. All ur crass rubbish is yet to dent us in anyway.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
kingzik: Why do we Nigerians get angry when the truth is said of our country.I remember when Mohammed Gaye,an Ivorian football analyst was condemning the Super Eagles,we were too quick to attack him..But is it not true?I think we should always be positive to criticisms.Afterall,the country is not really doing good.Now people have started shouting at Nelson.Don't let us forget that people are watching and following all the events occuring in Nigeria.Let us improve on the ways we do things.
sharap jor, am so ashamed of u
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Bastiger(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend:

'Morasuck' Nigeria! - I'll fly over that country to Cape Verde in December!! grin

who cares? You can jolly well fly over it a million times,like we give a fvck about killjoys like u
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
berem: 1000 likes! Pls tell them o! This is exactly what happens when a paticular tribe is involved in a crime.next thing you see is other tribes throwing insults.when we as nigerians ain't united do u expect Ghana to give us respect? Absolutely NO!!
big fool am so ashamed of u, daz if u re truly a nigerian o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
gidson12:
You must be thinking through your anus, those who run to ghana for education are those bunch of empty brains that could not pass Jamb and post UTME exams, and the very few who during when our tertiary institutions where undergoing severe restructuring, lecturers and academic staffs where often on strike for FG to meet their demands, now the system is stabilized, there are no more insisant strikes schoools now meet up their academic calenders. Any Nigerian now travelling to ghana for education is a dullard, trying to skip Jamb and post UTME exams to increases his chances for admission

Huh!!! Tell me you are joking! U wanna compare Ghana universities to nigerian universities? Jamb? Oh puleeze! How many students actually write jamb with their brains! When Jamb Runs is the order of the day!!! The ones that use their brains sef sometimes get unfair treatment! Corruption in nigeria has crept into all sectors, education number 1!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Bastiger(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
[quote
author=bittyend]

Who told you I don't have a house/mansion in Nigeria? cheesy

Smart niggahs move in silence! lipsrsealed

I've never washed plates for a day in my life, my sisters do that... undecided

Yo, I'm richer than the king of zamuda - I ain't even worked in 4years,
but still rich as fvck - and I've been living alone and paying bills
since I was 17!! grin

Certificates are just chilling in the safe, and I'm acquiring more..

Rich, young, and smart - and I'm getting money! cool[/quote]

i wonder y u speak from both sides of ur mouth,how could u have condescended 2 build a house/mansion in a "shythole" and a rubbish country was expecting u 2 fly ova naija n build dat house/mansion in cape verde....nonsense
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ooh the noisy bunch still talking trash while their shitty country is on an expressway to the dustbin and nothingness. Now that Nigerians are hated and vilified all over the world I wonder where they will seek refuge next. You know how the Cameroonians, Nigeriens and Beniniois hate your friggin guts,huh? Ghana gave you ungrateful bastard-s refuge during your senseless civil war and hosted a peace conference.

Chei naija go hier wein. Sub-human vile beasts! Abeg who can play my favourite tune.... nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga nigeria jajaga , chei, naija we fail ooooooooooo what a phucked up contri! They all need to go back to their muddaland and away from human society! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by 2rez: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Huh!!! Tell me you are joking! U wanna compare Ghana universities to nigerian universities? Jamb? Oh puleeze! How many students actually write jamb with their brains! When Jamb Runs is the order of the day!!! The ones that use their brains sef sometimes get unfair treatment! Corruption in nigeria has crept into all sectors, education number 1!

Gibson, quit spillin. Enuf of diz crack. C'mon.S'up wit yall? Yvonne altered few wordz about Nigeria n u guyz r xchangin epistlez all in tha name of which country z hot or nawt. Grow up folkz...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by chucky234(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
berem: 1000 likes! Pls tell them o! This is exactly what happens when a paticular tribe is involved in a crime.next thing you see is other tribes throwing insults.when we as nigerians ain't united do u expect Ghana to give us respect? Absolutely NO!!
STFU my friend,even if we are not united are Ghanians the ones to unite us?
Guess you are battling with a rare brain disease,goon.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by duni04(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
vivacious vivi:

We will insult u till thy kingdom come. See dis yeye pig...dat small piggery u come from na country? Ur little slut of an ashewo left ur piggery to come here to do business, had d efforntery to post a pic from God knows where n u ...u dis idiot blackie pig was actually expecting us to keep quiet Wo, u never c anything. We will insult u, insult ur fellow bushmen and insult ur fore fathers. E never start. Bring it on...we r just warming up. Otipkpo mumu!!!
Says a lot about your upbringing. Una no dey shame at all. See this gutter girl spewing nonsense on a sunday. I'm sure the senseless Op is somewhere now, laughing at the stupidity of so many people here and her own stupidity. All that remains now is for another idiot to come and post something about yoruba people and ibo people and you'll see how these 'united' nigerian's will start tearing themselves apart again. Foolish people angry

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ghananians ghananians ghananians hw many tyms hv i called u guyz 3 3 3tyms, dnt allow dangote 2 buy ur country o, cos of he do, daz means 1 ghananian wil serve as a slave 2 abt 3 to 4 nigerian, so b warnd, i wnt say it again o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
vivacious vivi:

LMAO listen to this bitter trashy slowpoke. the truth hurts, maggot. did yo say ashewo? hope you are not one of those dog-fuvcking prostitute-s in Italy and other places. come to Ghana and see how nigerian ashewos are becoming such a nuisance. even the female nigerian students here are all p-rostitutes. thanks bitch

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
BlueBarbie:

i guess you where the fustrated few that couldn't make it here, and let me ask u, since u said that the jamb exams are usually 'runsed' how i'm i sure that your waec used in gaining admission there is not 'runsed' too?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mactonnyso: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
grin Who is the little girl by name yvonne nelson, never hard of her b/4, maybe cos i live in USA. someone pls. tell me what she is selling and how relevant is she to the 9ja movie industry.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by duni04(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla: Ooh the noisy bunch still talking trash while their shitty country is on an expressway to the dustbin and nothingness. Now that Nigerians are hated and vilified all over the world I wonder where they will seek refuge next. You know how the Cameroonians, Nigeriens and Beniniois hate your friggin guts,huh? Ghana gave you ungrateful bastard-s refuge during your senseless civil war and hosted a peace conference.

Chei naija go hier wein. Sub-human vile beasts! Abeg who can play my favourite tune.... nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga nigeria jajaga , chei, naija we fail ooooooooooo what a phucked up contri! They all need to go back to their muddaland and away from human society! grin grin grin grin

Oga u no get job? u dey rant since yesterday! e neva do u? Abeg go sleep angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Eltonluigi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
Flossin'

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manugbo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
[b]Falconet 2 Korea 0[/b]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
duni04:
Says a lot about your upbringing. Una no dey shame at all. See this gutter girl spewing nonsense on a sunday. I'm sure the senseless Op is somewhere now, laughing at the stupidity of so many people here and her own stupidity. All that remains now is for another idiot to come and post something about yoruba people and ibo people and you'll see how these 'united' nigerian's will start tearing themselves apart again. Foolish people angry

It is u and all that concerns you life that is from d gutter! My "upbringing" taught me to never lie low when one bigoted country decides to wake up n insult my own. Go to the beginning of d page n c when n hw d insults started. I owe u no explanation whatsover whether its Sunday or Friday. U hrd
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:

How come Nigerians call Ghanaians Charcoal Burnt, Black And Ugly?

...I am so Confused.
Inferiority complex and no mirrors grin It makes no sense but they are too stupid to see that!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
gidson12:
i guess you where the fustrated few that couldn't make it here, and let me ask u, since u said that the jamb exams are usually 'runsed' how i'm i sure that your waec used in gaining admission there is not 'runsed' too?

Oooh Shush it dude! I am a Nigerian and I will call a Spade a Spade! Our Education sector is crippled with corruption! How dare u say people travelling to ghana to study are dullards! When we all know how bad our education sector is! Jamb and its corrupt ways... Ghana university was listed amongst top best universities in africa or so, n a nigerian university wasn't even on the list! And u talking upside down!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
If Rick Ross, A multimillion dollar artist had this to say about Nigeria...Who the fck is Yvonne Nelson #SillyBitch

Ghanaians Go and look for bleachin solutin to ur silly charcoal skin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31)

Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures / Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.