Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS (1458 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo) / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by naijanedu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUud7S4LZY
Drive through Bank/Asumpta Avenue and the popular PHC/Onitsha roundabout August 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWtRK3jVdtM
Drive through wetheral road and the popular Okigwe road roundabout August 2012

MORE OF THE VIDEOS http://www.youtube.com/user/naijanedutv
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by asha80(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
so?is it not the state capital?why not show us your village or other towns?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Maybe i missed it, but didn't see much 'restoration' or 'amazing' transformation in the videos. If i didn't know any better, i'd have thought you were having a laugh undecided angry.

I've noticed (with some annoyance) that it's taking Imo gov't ages to finish any little project. That roundabout by the Cathedral for instance: i remember seeing a video about 3 months ago that showed work being done there, and from then till now it seems they've only added a few blocks .

The roads are still not looking tidy, and the grass is not maintained well: pedestrians are allowed to walk on the grass, not allowing it to grow evenly angry......the green-white-green paintings on the verges is looking dirty and in need of a new coat of paint.

I've not seen anything in these videos to be excited about.

Has anyone else noticed that Owerri seems to be busier and more crowded than Enugu? I wonder why?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
Also from the busy traffic and hold-ups it's clear Owerri is in need of a couple of flyovers like Uyo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by EkoIle1: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2012
This okorosha dude and his con man moves.. let your work speak for you, not talk talk, pandering, free money give away and recycling yeye projects.

btw, what's up with ibo people and roundabouts? is roundabout the only thing ibo leaders know how to build? na wa o...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by EzeUche(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2012
Eko Ile: This okorosha dude and his con man moves.. let your work speak for you, not talk talk, pandering, free money give away and recycling yeye projects.

btw, what's up with ibo people and roundabouts? is roundabout the only thing ibo leaders know how to build? na wa o...

Stop worrying about Okorocha and keep your attention to Fashola.

Mehn some of you Yorubas always got to hate on the achievement of others.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by EkoIle1: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2012
EzeUche:

Stop worrying about Okorocha and keep your attention to Fashola.

Mehn some of you Yorubas always got to hate on the achievement of others.

do you mind listing the achievements of okorosha? oh I forgot, he's building roundabout.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by Ikengawo: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2012
this is what you call pride?
what you're showing in these videos is chaotic ugly and dirty. stop celebrating shame. This looks horrendous and most of a problems there can be fixed in one day if someone had enough sense and pride to act. like putting traffic lines on the street or implementing public transportation so the roads aren't a clusterfuck. Or introducing trash cans, banning ugly architecture.

There's nothing to be proud on if this video, im from imo and know our people are better than this.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by Abagworo(m): 5:32am On Aug 19, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Maybe i missed it, but didn't see much 'restoration' or 'amazing' transformation in the videos. If i didn't know any better, i'd have thought you were having a laugh undecided angry.

I've noticed (with some annoyance) that it's taking Imo gov't ages to finish any little project. That roundabout by the Cathedral for instance: i remember seeing a video about 3 months ago that showed work being done there, and from then till now it seems they've only added a few blocks .

The roads are still not looking tidy, and the grass is not maintained well: pedestrians are allowed to walk on the grass, not allowing it to grow evenly angry......the green-white-green paintings on the verges is looking dirty and in need of a new coat of paint.

I've not seen anything in these videos to be excited about.

Has anyone else noticed that Owerri seems to be busier and more crowded than Enugu? I wonder why?

You seem not observant enough. I will not say I noticed much of government assisted transformation but a lot has changed. The Assumpta roundabout was started and finished during Ohakim regime. The work on the other roundabout (Okigwe road, roundabout) seems to have started few weeks ago because I passed that place about 3 weeks back and the old round about was still intact.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by igboitalo: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2012
Ikengawo: this is what you call pride?
what you're showing in these videos is chaotic ugly and dirty. stop celebrating shame. This looks horrendous and most of a problems there can be fixed in one day if someone had enough sense and pride to act. like putting traffic lines on the street or implementing public transportation so the roads aren't a clusterfuck. Or introducing trash cans, banning ugly architecture.

There's nothing to be proud on if this video, im from imo and know our people are better than this.
ndi [b][/b]P.D.P grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by igboitalo: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2012
WE DEY SHOW OUR OWN SHOW URS WITH UR UNENDING RED ZINC angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Restoring The Pride Of Owerri Imo State VIDEOS by igboitalo: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2012
Eko Ile: This okorosha dude and his con man moves.. let your work speak for you, not talk talk, pandering, free money give away and recycling yeye projects.

igboitalo: WE DEY SHOW OUR OWN SHOW URS WITH UR UNENDING RED ZINC angry

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Dictate To Us! 6yrs Tenure Must Start In 2015 ––senate Dares Pres / APC Has Decided To Zone The Presidential Slot To The North Ahead Of The 2015 E / Amaechi Can’t Sleep, Wike Would Soon Be Made Senior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.