Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? (33001 Views)

The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. / What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by MrBenSun: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Guy, you no get me at all..I didn't say they won't get there..but for now..its a no go Zone for nigerians..things are terrible there..I know what am saying..there is no nigerian living there, except maybe he doesn't have any hope in life again...pls if u have ur fact..post picture of south sudan here...pls don't post sudan pics..I said south sudan..there is nothing on ground for now..they are not stable yet..dey still have sudan to contend with on oil issue, malnutrition,electricity,infrastruction..if you are a nigerian presently living in south sudan,.talk now or remain silent forever...shalla

SHARRAP!! U dont knw anytin
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by AK481(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
I m currently in s/sudan,where I m the king of their village.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by SmoothCrim: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nigerian donkeys are in every country looking for food!! Lazy ugly criminals!!! grin
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by abe4kom: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
ACM10: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, MSc. (Islamic Studies), Sudan undecided
Boy you mischievous - die!!
Your brain works 100% I tell you..
ROTFL
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Darey00(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigerian donkeys are in every country looking for food!! Lazy ugly criminals!!! grin
ur great-great-great-lazy-dumbass-burger-eating-christmas-come-quicky-suckling grandfather is d donkey
timmy1999: Thanks everybody for your comment and those that sabi abuse too...I think most pple av been enlighten and educated by my thread..now I know and believe that if nigeria can be living in war-torn country like south sudan..then there is no where on earth u won't find my hustling& travelling brothers and sisters..shalla
SmoothCrim: Nigerian donkeys are in every country looking for food!! Lazy ugly criminals!!! grin
ur great-great-great-lazy-dumbass-burger-eating-christmas-come-quicky-suckling grandfather is d donkey
@OP...u must b a big fool 4 nw agreeing wit d comments...i conclude that u'r truly still stuck in dat sordid room of urs in Ekiti. Mtssw
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by fujirice: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Op, it is obvious dat you underestimate d power of 9ja's adaptability to inhabit anywhere! wouldn't be surprised to see a 9ja landlord in Eskimos grin
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by tadysmart(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
informatix: where ever there is war there is demand where ever there is demand. Supply is needed where ever Supply is needed an Igbo man is there. Where ever supply is needed transportation is need where ever transportation is needed hausa is there. Where ever is dangerous to enter strategy is needed where ever strategy is need Yoruba man is there for sure. Abi no be so?.

Sorry you got me laughing,like a crazy man public. You aptly described Nigeria and numerous potentials.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by osundu(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Poster don't say wat u don't know!the poverty in darfur region is more than south sudan and there nigerians(hausas) in nyala market trading and have a whole street to themselves.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by emmanial: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
you're wrong because Nigerians were living in south of sudan b4 they became a Nation.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by normaljenny(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Most of the naijas that left libya are now in sudan. They call it virgin oil land. So mind u. We are everywere. Especially the ibos
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by etchel(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
funny thread
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by frankmoney(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Guy, you no get me at all..I didn't say they won't get there..but for now..its a no go Zone for nigerians..things are terrible there..I know what am saying..there is no nigerian living there, except maybe he doesn't have any hope in life again...pls if u have ur fact..post picture of south sudan here...pls don't post sudan pics..I said south sudan..there is nothing on ground for now..they are not stable yet..dey still have sudan to contend with on oil issue, malnutrition,electricity,infrastruction..if you are a nigerian presently living in south sudan,.talk now or remain silent forever...shalla
guy go sit down you are suffering from ignorance . except you have done a head count of all mpeople living in south sudan dats where yu can argue not becose its a war torn area.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by queensmith: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
to most nigerians, any country is better than Nigeria. I won't be surprised if there is a flourishing nigerian community there too. So long as its somewhere your efforts wont continuously be frustrated at every turn. Its good enough for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by osolaif: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
baqina: No Nigerian will be found in Haiti also..I might b wrong thou..

kia, Nigerians are in Haiti, nigerians were among the victims of the earthquake that happened sometime there
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by searay(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
carlwheezer: can you find any nigerian living in BURUNDI[The poorest country in africa]?
yes! My pastor friend is there
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by supereagle(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views
SOME NIGERIANS ARE PLAYING FOOTBALL THERE. OMO NAIJA EVERYWHERE.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by adamscuti(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
u slave who gave u d right to post here. Mad ape
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ogele: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
Who told u, i am here in South Sudan and we are about 23 Nigerians working here... We do assemble every Sunday to discuss issues affecting us... Some of us came in from America, some from Europe and 3 people i know are here as contractors... Is a lovely place and they are friendly...If you want to live in peace them, tell them the worsth thing that will happen to any human being is Northern Sudan... and do not store any number on your phone that has North Sudan Calling code on your phone you will be shot with mins it was discovered on your phone. Just yesterday someone came in from Spain with money to go into farming business...But the guy is serving as a front to European Agriculture firm... Majority of us here are Igbos, just few are from Delta and Yorubas.. ..God bless our beloved Country Nigeria. God bless us all.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by frond: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views

It will suprise you that Nigerians are in Afganistan and Haiti, talkless of Juba (capital of south sudan). Part of Nigeria are worse more than these countries. Nigerians are everywhere, even paupa new guinea. I don't think you have ever travelled round Nigeria before otherwise you would know nigeria is not as fantastic as you thought.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by frond: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: I always prove my point....maybe u will have a change of mind now....am not saying S.sudan won't get there..but for now,they are facing lot of challenges and problem..so don't get me wrong
Thousands of families are arriving at the camps each day. More than 110,000 people who began fleeing Sudan's Blue Nile State in autumn 2011 are now struggling to survive at temporary shelters along a very inhospitable, harsh stretch of land Photograph: Shannon Jensen/MSF
Tens of thousands of people are fleeing the violence in Blue Nile State. Some have been walking for more than a fortnight with their belongings. The new arrivals initially gathered at KM43, a temporary site, but an estimated 8,000 refugees were moved by truck and tractor to KM18, after the water ran out. The 22,000 refugees who had been left at KM43 then walked 25km to KM18

this is not peculiar to them. Thousands of Nigerians are internal displaced as well. A lot NGO are feeding people in the North. The S/Sudan have their own Chanllenges but you can still make money as a Nigerian there. Nigeria is not beatiful as China, but a lot of chinese are Nigeria making money. Be not deceived Nigerians are Juba making money, don't be carried away by NGO pictures.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Solozzo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Which kind talk be that...sey peacekeeper dey live there....I said any nigerian living there

There maybe Nigerian WHO workers, peacekeeping staff there. Remember if there us coca cola in Sudan there would be Nigerians, so the adage goes.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Solozzo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2012

You monkey, beast of no gender, son of a thousand fathers!! Eat your heart out.

You should know that Nigerians are contributing to development of many of these countris
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by seechris(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
pat077: i'm sure Nigerians are not in syria for now.
my dear you will be surprised
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by emmanugo: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ op u don go hide?...abeg pple make una pity d dude
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Bella3(f): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
The OP is a DUNCE!
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Emysandy: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
BĂ©lla3: The OP is a DUNCE!
But he help you to know that Nigerians are living in that Country, l mean if he didn't create this thread to force some of our bro/sis who were trying to travel abroad but got stuck in that place to speak, we will still believe wat those Cnn guys do report. Naija gene is every where. The gods must be happy protecting these guys from bullet.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Bella3(f): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2012
Emysandy: But he help you to know that Nigerians are living in that Country, l mean if he didn't create this thread to force some of our bro/sis who were trying to travel abroad but got stuck in that place to speak, we will still believe wat those Cnn guys do report. Naija gene is every where. The gods must be happy protecting these guys from bullet.
i already knew!
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Rajosh(m): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2012
Op is an unrepentant fool.y re u so dumb 2 see reasons.'no nigerian lives there'.mtchew...wht abt oda foreigners dat live there re dey having 2 heads.talkn abt being black,wht's wrong in being black.grw up nd stp arguing blindly ok
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by gallivant: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2012
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by pharmow: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2012

What is the fact to back up this? do you how many countries that are in Africa? Have you heard of mayotte, st helena, comorros, seychelles, cape verde, ceuta?. May be U are meant to say out of the countries U know in africa, the african country U wont find a nigerian is south sudan
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Digriz(m): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2012
nigerians lives there bt only a few coz i saw d report on aljazera one day,d interviewed d man and he admit dat he is a nigerian.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by tyson55(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2012
@OP, you are a pillock with poop for brains. And stop exposing ur ignorance on a public forum. SMH! If you don't know something, try to ask before coming on a public forum to spew gibberish. In fact ur ignorance in megawatt will solve all the electricity problem in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead / Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.