Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - (2007 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by obotutuoko(m): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2007
My friend and I went clubing sometimes ago - as we were stepping in to the club in New York, three women were also stepping in, as usual, to avoide paying their gate fee, we didnt talk to them until they got inside. Being the fine boys that we were, we were just there chilling and we kept our eyes on them - u know - oju lon soro - ok. Not knowing they had been feeling us, one of them now came to where we were standing and offered to dance with us, ok, we started dancing and talking and we found out that one of them came to the club with her husband - but they were in distress, in short, the man vexed comot for the club because we were chilling with his wife - u know - and as per we are fine boys no spot.

To cut the long story short, me, i got each of them girls phone numbers, and made up my mind which of them is sexy enough for my pinto, next day, we were speaking to each other and found out the husband to the other one has moved out of the house in annoyance. Ok. now, the problem is this, a week after, the ladies went out again but i wasnt there, and as it were, the two other ladies fancies my friend, but one of them, the one with the husband, realy wants to do my friend, in short, three days after, fu cking has taken place, in fact, mine also, four days after the club, fu cking has taken place.

The third lady now being without a guy, is also straffing my friend, and only recently my friend told me that fu cking has also taken place several times with both friends at different times, the second lady knows that my friend is fu cking both of them, but the other doesnt know.

My friend confided in me, but says i shuldnt say to any of them, but i dont ike it, also knowing that my own fu ck mate is the junior sister to one of the ladies that my friend is fu cking - my conciense is beating me to let them know, but i like my friend and i dont want to hurt him, but still i dont want him to hurt these ladies.

How can i break them?
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by iice(f): 3:20am On Dec 27, 2007
nollywood chaii
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by obotutuoko(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2007
everything said on NairaLand is termed as not true or nollywood - stupid people.
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by sylvex(f): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Abasi mbok!
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2007
obotutuoko:

everything said on NairaLand is termed as not true or nollywood - stupid people.

If what you've written here's true, why would it bother you if others believe it to be fiction?

The fact you're prepared to insult a poster over your "tale", seems to reinforce the fact your thread is fiction!

I can see the festivities haven't touched you at all, and rudeness is still very much part of you.
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by NihilceM: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2007
Nor be real life Nollywood take dey act film?

And me sef don see people dey argue over these movies: the boy/girl nor do good. He for leave that one for this one.

As we take dey argue put for nollywood movies, make we argue put for this one too.

Me i nor care if na fiction or story so far e be something wey i go fit talk put.

@ Big brother
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON.
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by NihilceM: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2007
obotutuoko:

My friend and I went clubing sometimes ago - as we were stepping in to the club in New York, three women were also stepping in, as usual, to avoide paying their gate fee, we didnt talk to them until they got inside.

To be stingy nor good oo. Oh boy make una change una style.

obotutuoko:

Being the fine boys that we were, we were just there chilling and we kept our eyes on them - u know - oju lon soro - ok. Not knowing they had been feeling us, one of them now came to where we were standing and offered to dance with us, ok, we started dancing and talking and we found out that one of them came to the club with her husband - but they were in distress, in short, the man vexed comot for the club because we were chilling with his wife - u know - and as per we are fine boys no spot.

You these boys you are something else. Una stand there like trees dey wait make the women make the first move? And the other one husband vex comot because e wife dey dance with another man? Which kind club and which kind human beings you dey mingle with?

obotutuoko:

To cut the long story short, me, i got each of them girls phone numbers, and made up my mind which of them is sexy enough for my pinto, next day, we were speaking to each other and found out the husband to the other one has moved out of the house in annoyance. Ok. now, the problem is this, a week after, the ladies went out again but i wasnt there, and as it were, the two other ladies fancies my friend, but one of them, the one with the husband, realy wants to do my friend, in short, three days after, fu cking has taken place, in fact, mine also, four days after the club, fu cking has taken place.

Husband pack him things comot for house? Bia! Which country una dey? Na the naija where i for live this thing happen? How man go leave him house make him wife dey bring other men to Bleep for inside? This story get serious k-leg, nor be small.

obotutuoko:

The third lady now being without a guy, is also straffing my friend, and only recently my friend told me that fu cking has also taken place several times with both friends at different times, the second lady knows that my friend is fu cking both of them, but the other doesnt know.

Now being without a guy?? She nor get sense to go apologize to her husband? Na she wrong am and she was supposed to apologize seriously. In short eh, this story na one kind. Na inside kabu kabu taxi you for get inspiration?

obotutuoko:

My friend confided in me, but says i shuldnt say to any of them, but i don't ike it, also knowing that my own fu ck mate is the junior sister to one of the ladies that my friend is fu cking - my conciense is beating me to let them know, but i like my friend and i don't want to hurt him, but still i don't want him to hurt these ladies.

How can i break them?

You get conscience? I don't think so.
The story get as e be, so me i nor go talk put for now, but I can conclude by saying.

You are stupid
Your Friend is stupid
The first girl is stupid
The married woman is stupid
Her sister is stupid
The husband is stupid.

To close everything: You are a bunch of stupid people, who met in a stupid club and approached in a stupuid way and ended up in a more stupid way.

[center]GLORY BE TO GOD.[/center]
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by iice(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

Nor be real life Nollywood take dey act film?

Abi ooo. . .and dem say we dey stupid. . .
Sorry that missed by some thousand miles LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by NihilceM: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2007
iice:

Abi ooo. . .and them say we dey stupid. . .
Sorry that missed by some thousand miles LMFAO grin grin grin

Things dey happen for this world ooo, sometimes you go even think: Can't that be real?

Apart from this story get as e be.

I never hear where man go leave him house make him wife dey bring all her lovers.

Nor be that Naija we dey talk about?
Re: Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - by iice(f): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2007
Shebi dem talk say the truth sometimes dey stranger than fiction. . .
But like you said. . .the story get as e b. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Women Really Want From Men: / ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ / Did I Reply In The Right Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.