Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos (20500 Views)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos / Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2012
These are the first photos from the wedding which took place at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Festac yesterday.

The couple chose an intimate ceremony with family, friends and colleagues on the guestlist. Though the groom, Jason is based primarily in the United Kingdom, the couple chose to get married in the bride’s base, Lagos. purple was the colour of the day as their reception venue was decorated with props in various purple hues while bridesmaids also wore purple dresses. The bride wore a strapless dress with ruched detailing and clutched a bouquet of ivory and purple roses while the groom wore a grey suit paired with an ivory tie.

Other celebs who attended the wedding included Mercy Johnson, Halima Abubakar, Eniola Badmus, Moyo Lawal, Oge Okoye and many more who were there to support their colleague on this monumental day while Jason’s colleagues including his business partners and staff from Iroko Partners also flew in to Lagos for the special occasion.

I will upload more pics as they get released.

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2012

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2012
Ije, who are these people? lol

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2012
Hahahaha! Are you serious??

Jason is the owner of iROKO and Mary is a Nollywood actress na. She was in Blackberry Babes.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2012
Never seen that film, even with all the hype it got lol.

Wait, is this the one that tweeted their engagement some weeks back? They married fast.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2012
I know I was surprised. I lost interest in the story because I was still figuring out a way to get him only to find out he is engaged to her grin
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2012
Lmao. Seun still dey o.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2012
Not my type!
*Pukes*
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2012
grin
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by princemmab(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2012
Makes me remember her younger sis that lost her life as a result of bomb blast here in damaturu while serving her father land
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2012
princemmab: Makes me remember her younger sis that lost her life as a result of bomb blast here in damaturu while serving her father land
Life must go on.

I hope they realise that marriage is more than white gowns and sharp suits. Wish them a happy married life. May their marriage bed not be filled with roses

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2012
I still wonder why she chose that shade of purple? Satin seriously?
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2012
The dudeman looks like a bouncer! Na she go tire for the gbedu! cheesy
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2012
Hahaha, so ur alive
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2012
Yes dear, I am. I dey kampe! cheesy
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2012
ijebabe: Not my type!
*Pukes*
Lmao!
Share ur lipgloss joor!
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2012
Hahaha, u like j-lo ba?
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2012
fluid26: Yes dear, I am. I dey kampe! cheesy
I think say ishilove don give you that thing wey u dey find since wink
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2012
ijebabe: I still wonder why she chose that shade of purple? Satin seriously?
Na only dat 1 u c? Y d bouquet long so? D tin shares d same length wiv a golf club.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
ijebabe:
I think say ishilove don give you that thing wey u dey find since wink

No o! I neva even ask her for her name & number lipsrsealed ...I still dey view her movement with my newly acquired binoculars! cheesy
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
But the dude looks old and he looks like a typical Igbo guy.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2012
And whats wrong with that? E no go marry? undecided
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
ijebabe: And whats wrong with that? E no go marry? undecided
nothing o my dear just that it kinda came late. Absolutely typical of my igbo brothers. They never venture into marriage until they achieve some level of financial success. To them , money also matters in marriage just like every other thing.
Hope you get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for clarifying smiley
I don't see anything wrong with being settled financially before getting married. I'm sure his busy lifestyle did not permit him time years ago and now that he's made he didn't waste time settling down so good for him.
So when are you getting married tongue
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Very soon my dear. Very soon.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
I hope I'm invited.
I'd love to cover it for NL grin
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^^Lol! That`s real funny. Sure you will get an invite just that i love to keep things private.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
I'll try my best to maintain ur privacy, trust me wink
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
ijebabe: I'll try my best to maintain ur privacy, trust me wink
how about you? You sure sound like a passionate woman and that alone is enough ginger for any man. I can virtually feel it in your words. Any lucky guy showing up with a rock? I mean, someone even offered me a free ring just to get me hooked but i said it`s beyond that.
You have to factor in diapers, baby food añd other stuffs lol!,
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
And if you`re planning a good life you`d be thinking of having your baby abroad and other stuff like that so a man`s got to sit tight and make good plans.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
chipmunkey: how about you? You sure sound like a passionate woman and that alone is enough ginger for any man. I can virtually feel it in your words. Any lucky guy showing up with a rock? I mean, someone even offered me a free ring just to get me hooked but i said it`s beyond that.
You have to factor in diapers, baby food añd other stuffs lol!,
smiley
Lol@ free ring. I understand you perfectly
There's a very lucky person, I guess that's why he put a ring on it wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.