Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? (4399 Views)

GRE And Universities In Canada / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hello nairalanders. I plan to write the exam soon and I'm not so sure of which to write. For those who have written both GRE exams, I want to know which exam type you prefer and the advantages and disadvantages of both types. Thanks.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
I need answers guys, please your opinions.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by eduson002(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
Bigfrancis,I want to write Novembe,can u send me materials pls.eduson002@yahoo.com
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
eduson002: Bigfrancis,I want to write November,can u send me materials pls.eduson002@yahoo.com
The material i'm using, Grubers, is quite large. More than the 25MB limit for sending yahoo mails. I'll try to break it into several parts, upload and send.
I'll be writing the paper type next month at aba. Which type do you want to write, Paper or Computer type?
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
The computer type will b better for мế õ, but i haven't registered
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by eduson002(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
thanx francis.Break and send pls.I am writing cbt.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
eduson002: thanx francis.Break and send pls.I am writing cbt.
Okay. Its what i'm doing now. I even printed the whole book at N5 per page for better reading. Lols wink
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
fadinus: The computer type will b better for мế õ, but i haven't registered
When do you plan to register and also write? You have a place to register with?
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Yes, i shuld go there dis week sha
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
fadinus:
Yes, i shuld go there dis week sha
Okay.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Okay.
Send me the material u have
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Okay.
Send me the material u have to dfadipe2003@yahoo.com
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
bigfrancis21:

pls i want 2 register 4 Toefl ibt with test date in oct within Lag or ib....pls hw did u register urs? And i ddnt c any date in oct with centre in Ib or lag on ets website..pls i need help
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
eduson002: thanx francis.Break and send pls.I am writing cbt.
I've sent it.

fadinus:
Send me the material u have to dfadipe2003@yahoo.com

Sent it. Its Grubers Complete GRE guide. Its the one i'm using. Its very very good and comprehensive. Goodluck.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
Demaejy:

pls i want 2 register 4 Toefl ibt with test date in oct within Lag or ib....pls hw did u register urs? And i ddnt c any date in oct with centre in Ib or lag on ets website..pls i need help

I'm using the E-Global Technology company. They are based in Lagos but have centres in Ibadan, Owerri, Enugu, Port-Harcourt etc. Their TOEFL fee is N35,000. They have October dates for TOEFL (Oct 12, Oct 19, and Oct 27). Visit their website at: http://eglobaltechng.com/toefldates.html

Goodluck.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
bigfrancis21:
I've sent it.

Sent it. Its Grubers Complete GRE guide. Its the one i'm using. Its very very good and comprehensive. Goodluck.
Thanks bro
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
bigfrancis21:

I'm using the E-Global Technology company. They are based in Lagos but have centres in Ibadan, Owerri, Enugu, Port-Harcourt etc. Their TOEFL fee is N35,000. They have October dates for TOEFL (Oct 12, Oct 19, and Oct 27). Visit their website at: http://eglobaltechng.com/toefldates.html

Goodluck.

thank you very much-pls ,are they reliable and trustworthy?
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by eduson002(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
[quote author=fadinus]
Thanks bro[/quote
Francis,pls send it to me eduson002@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bigfrancis are u on bbm, can i add u on ymessenger
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Demaejy:

thank you very much-pls ,are they reliable and trustworthy?
I can't vouch for them because i'm using them for the first time. But anyway, them seem to be reliable.

fadinus: Bigfrancis are u on bbm, can i add u on ymessenger

No. I'm not on BBM.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
bigfrancis21:
I can't vouch for them because i'm using them for the first time. But anyway, them seem to be reliable.

No. I'm not on BBM.
No place wey we fit chat privately?
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
fadinus:
No place wey we fit chat privately?

You can add me on 2go using bigfrancis.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by fadinus(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
bigfrancis21:

You can add me on 2go using bigfrancis.
Kk
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by kanayogod(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2012
@bigfrancis,
Good day, many thanks for the new thread. I'm also planning to write gre in nov, computer based, though i plan to register soonest.
Kindly send me the materials you have to: kanayogod@yahoo.com
many thanks
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by eduson002(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2012
francis,pls send d GRE materials to eduson002@yahoo.com.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
eduson002: francis,pls send d GRE materials to eduson002@yahoo.com.
I already did, eduson. Check your mail.
Resent it again just in case you didn't get the first mails. Goodluck.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
kanayogod: @bigfrancis,
Good day, many thanks for the new thread. I'm also planning to write gre in nov, computer based, though i plan to register soonest.
Kindly send me the materials you have to: kanayogod@yahoo.com
many thanks

I've sent it. Goodluck.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by hariyoh: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
bigfrancis21:

I've sent it. Goodluck.

Hey bigfrancis21, kindly send me the GRE materials to hariyoh@yahoo.com. Thanks a million.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
hariyoh:

Hey bigfrancis21, kindly send me the GRE materials to hariyoh@yahoo.com. Thanks a million.
Sent it. Goodluck.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Sent it. Goodluck.

hey dude-pls do u have materials for Toefl ibt? If yes,pls kindly send me one.

tankx
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by bigfrancis21: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
Demaejy:

hey dude-pls do u have materials for Toefl ibt? If yes,pls kindly send me one at -demaejysanni@yahoo.com
i added u on 2go,,,sl**man

tankx
Okay. I saw the friend request. Just sent it. Goodluck.
Re: Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Okay. I saw the friend request. Just sent it. Goodluck.

tanx..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultism 2 - Causes Of Cultism / Public Universities Not Members of ASUU / Massive Protest By Ebonyi State Uni Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.