Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Attracted You To Your Partner ? (20878 Views)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? What Attracted You To Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by abisolaarshow(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincerity

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

WHAT!!!!!!!"

So you left a Man that had already 'Put a ring on it'.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Umu Nwayi.. Unu na kpa kwa ike di egwu o!!

You berra believe it

Until that walk down the aisle,nothing is on solid foundation yet mehn
Na lifetime commitment bro
I saw berra market and changed gear

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
bobby

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by doconair: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you dont like Juju?!

Are you not Gods Fearing?!
i dnt like juju but i like blood of d lamb
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by esmeralda1(f): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
It was first his sincerity, then spirituality and then he rarely gets angry.
Now we are married and i cant get enough of his laughter i love it so much when he laughs God its so beautiful, i intend to keep it that way
God help me.

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
His heart of Gold...Godsent..too undstdin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
The AMU attracted me to him shocked. After gauging the length, width, and breadth of it through his jean I sung to myself "mba..... never let me go never let me go, I want wholesale " cool

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Lordave: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Beautiful
Intelligent
And Very Neat.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by paranorman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wel, for me, my baby hav got to b frugal cuz i ain't.. She doesnt have to b nicki minaj, she just gota b presentable.. Submissive is another word. she should always admit it when she's wrong... Maturity is another tin.. Most importantly, she should b 'wifey'. With alll this, 'mma love her, treat her like a queen, handle her like an egg...!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
His heart of Gold..Too understandin..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
His heart of Gold..too undstdin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by lifestyle1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo:
lifesta, bro, did hot water have a aroma? undecided cos das wat ur patner used to serve for dinner dont lie! angry u atrracted to her cos she remind u of ur dead landlod in ibadan dont lie. ugglyy boy! angry (i mean dis in a nice way plis)

This dude need help... grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by lakesider(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sex, my partner can Bleep

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by MCKULQ(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
just her back side alone. cry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Aewesomz: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her Temprament .

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
jennykadry: The AMU attracted me to him shocked. After gauging the length, width, and breadth of it through his jean I sung to myself "mba..... never let me go never let me go, I want wholesale " cool

Jennny u have craze finish grin grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by t4dec(f): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
He's tall nd swit. Jst luv him 4wu he is. wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by thelastmediator: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Beauty and brain, especially if she likes calculation . I love them geeky .
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by bjprodint(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote
author=debrief08] grin, Same factors that drive me crazy, honesty, focus
and determination. Too much of everything dey vex abeg. Lol. He was
someone who knows what he wants, and has a clean heart. He tells you the
truth even when it hurts.
'Sweetie, am I getting fat? His reply: Yes dear you are, your stomach is
getting out of control, your arms too' grin grin grin grin. You come back from 4
hours of salon, he goes" that looks horrible, go and collect your
money". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Love him just as he is[/quote] me i no like dis kind truth oh!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Have been married for so long now,today would make it the second month,she so awesome but her playing hard to get got me interested in her,she played hard to get for 2good years so I know no man can do anything silly with her.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by ndubuisinnamani(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her yansh was d fist tin dat attracted me & later discoverd dat she z evry man's dream. Wow am enjoying ooo

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Donxavier:

Jennny u have craze finish grin grin grin grin

Sir you are just knowing ehn? cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
jennykadry:

Sir you are just knowing ehn? cheesy

U ehn wink U never fail to disappoint grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by nonsookongwu(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
beauty is a default factor that attracts every guy to a woman but I love girls that are intelligent and can be able to gist....I love gisting, talking about things, learning.....if a girl cannot so these to me or let me do to her, then biko,ejoo try next door.
I don't even notice ass or booty until maybe my friend points it out.
I love nicely arranged toe nails.
then after all these, the girl should have to prove lovable by her character.....thats all
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
She looked like an angel from afar...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
He is he.

Coughs in spanish...

Englishia nwanyi onye ocha..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by tosine25: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
on the question...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you ruined a good man?!

Yes, she just destroyed a talent...

Ashollute weekendness!!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by k2039: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
sanb: Good character – A kind and loving heart, confident, not arrogant, rude or egocentric and he has my best interest at heart and I can trust him;

Good sense of humour – Engages me intellectually, respects himself and others, makes me smile; share my sorrow with me and wipe my tears away;

Good attainable goals – Sets attainable goals for himself and gets productive in achieving them; I’ll also do my best to help him achieve them; and

Good dress sense.
What a lucky man who got a lucky woman.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
babyosisi:

You berra believe it

Until that walk down the aisle,nothing is on solid foundation yet mehn
Na lifetime commitment bro
I saw berra market and changed gear

That guy needs to pray you dont see me before cut off date..

Anyway, i dey indoors
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by DrBaby(f): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
He neva lies....he has neva told a lie since 8 yrs of knowin him neither has he eva distorted d truth. He is plain and has nothin to hide. He is extremely lovin n lives his life as though it depends on me. Everythin he does has my interest embeded in it.
We just seem to get along too well...extremely compatible...I dont know how I love him...sometimes he feels just like a brother I av known al my life, at oda times he feels like a stranger I av just met n am trippin for.
I am a little complex n I rmbr one of my toasters telln me 'u dont need a husband...u need a manager'...and truly I av found my 'manager'.
He takes all d little bits n pieces of my life and makes a complete sense out of it at every given time T.
A perfect gentle man with a heart of Gold...totally n unreservedly committed to his woman....no oda woman even makes sense to him (yes I said it!!)..it makes me feel like am worth more than a goldmine...cos I av got someone who blivs totally in me n makes d whole world revolve around moi. I call him 'sweetlove'.

And finally, al thanks to my dad who made me understand who a true man is...he made me realise d most important virtue a man can have is a heart made of pure gold...and when I found dis, I stopped searchn. Now am not scared to marry dis man cos I am rest assured its only a continuation of the bundle of care n attention I always had.
Love u both...my first and last love....my childrens' love wl come inbetween.....#blessed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.