Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Attracted You To Your Partner ? (20884 Views)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? What Attracted You To Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by skykenny: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Her height & good steps attracted me to her. But wat has kept us together till date is her character & her professional kitchen wisdom. I was once lusting after her cos of her beauty. But nw I hv an undefined luv 4 her. And am proposing 2 her in a grand style come her birhtday on Oct 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by andrano: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2013
my first priority in any girl is her character b4 any other factors.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Harahmeedey(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Till den
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
2sexy.us:

The bold text only reconfirmed what you said in another thread... Revelation of who you are at heart.

You were dating 2 men at the same time and you adviced in that thread that women shouldn't put their eggs in one basket.

I hope you wont leave him if a man more intelligent than he comes around....

I won't
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
He is the real man grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Keneeby(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
She is tall, fair in complexion, beautiful, n above all she is a born again christian.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wat attracted me to my partner .........wait let me see oops! I don't have a partner yet as soon as I find one ill come bak and comment
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by iamdsam: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
*peeps in and rolls eyes* It seems this is only for the men. I don't even have a girlfriend now and I don't which to have one now. I love most of the comments I've been reading here though
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by iamdsam: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
*peeps in and rolls eyes* It seems this is only for the big men and ladies. I don't even have a girlfriend now and I don't which to have one now. I love most of the comments I've been reading here though. Nice thread
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Osamabinladin: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
I was attracted to her large mouth!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by ifyalways(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
His eyes and lips. Boyyyyyyyy kiss kiss then I saw the "koko" and knew he is the ONE
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
ifyalways: His eyes and lips. Boyyyyyyyy kiss kiss then I saw the "koko" and knew he is the ONE

Foolish girl grin.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
WELL.... Remind me in two yrs time to comment, because i got no patner for now. grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by CHIMSKY(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
I am flabbergasted.Up till now the thing still be me like film.If I had known that this was the kind of cantankerous,local,bush woman I would have to spend my life with ,I for no try am.I have no excuse.I just know I must have been high on something. Very high.

steph7: I was on bellanaija today and I read musician, Praiz's interview. When he was asked what he looked for in a woman his reply was, she has to be fine, neat, able to manage resources and a good dresser. This statement struck some people as him being shallow while others wondered what else he should look for in a woman apart from the above.
Personally I look at the man's character first, if that is okay with me then all other things are secondary.This same issue was just debated in my house, I used Kim Kardashian as an example, any one who watches her shows will know that she has all the traits Praiz listed above, but does that make her a woman any sensible man will want to bring home- NO.
So Nlders what do you look for in your prospective partners and for the married what attracted you to your partners.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by ify84(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
BORN AGAIN... dats all that matters... every other thing na secondary...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by dj5naira(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
CHIMSKY:
I just know I must have been high on something.

...or probably jazzed.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by mgbeketoto: 1:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Deleted!
WRONG THREAD! kiss
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by dljbd(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
dljbd: Simplicity nd undastanding!
What was I thinking shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.