Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

She Slapped Me n i messed up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me n i messed up (7534 Views)

Me N Bae / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / A Girl Saved My Life Today....guys Help Me N Thank God, Sincerely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by tai2(m): 2:18am On Aug 22, 2012
control is everything
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Obinoscopy(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2012
You shouldn't have cried!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by uniqueren(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
kudos for not slapping her back jare kiss kiss kiss
but for crying.. well done class go kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa grin grin grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by kay9(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
OP, what do u think your mother will say if u told her this story? That ur girlfriend slapped u - slapped u!! - and your response was to start crying..? What do u think your father will say? Seriously, tell me. What of your male friends, have u told them yet?

Shame on u.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Vansnickers: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
*in Fela's voice*
Man dey chop slap him nofit Talk, Na Condition *Blows Trumpet*(Na remix oooo)

Okay Seriously, you did the right Thing but did you have to cry??!!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by bknight: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2012
This case is d thin line dat separates a mumu from a gentlemen. A true gentleman will return such with a befitting thunderous 2 slap combo

Don't act dumb and weak then tell everyone u're being gentle. True Gentlemen don't take bullsht angry

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by cantell(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2012
bknight: This case is d thin line dat separates a mumu from a gentlemen. A true gentleman will return such with a befitting thunderous 2 slap combo

Don't act dumb and weak then tell everyone u're being gentle. True Gentlemen don't take bullsht angry
Bro, mumu is likely to double the slap cos he's mumu. But only a weakling would recieve a slap and then cry like bi*tch!

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Belbest(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2012
Wat u did was best man i wish other guys can follow this, it would be a very nice world i love ur courage wel she apologise to show that she was truly sorry for her action i think nobody is perfect you can talk it out with her
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by kay9(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2012
bknight: This case is d thin line dat separates a mumu from a gentlemen. A true gentleman will return such with a befitting thunderous 2 slap combo

Who knows how long he's been sissying around till the gurl couldnt take it anymore and proceeded to tidy his fcckup with the 5-fin.ge.red salute.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by bknight: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2012
kay9:

Who knows how long he's been sissying around till the gurl couldnt take it anymore and proceeded to tidy his fcckup with the 5-fin.ge.red salute.

Lmao! Lyk I nid to expand my ribs for NL laffs

cantell:
Bro, mumu is likely to double the slap cos he's mumu. But only a weakling would recieve a slap and then cry like bi*tch!

hmmm...
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by ocelot2006(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2012
Your Gf slapped you.....and you cried....oh my...son, please throw away your balls. You don't deserve them.

4 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2012
Amya: I like your girlfriend. She should have added more resounding slaps. You're obviously such a big mumu.

cindyrella:
You are a foolish hediot! U are not even ashamed of ur self...
A woman slapped you,you cried like a baby..
and you are here calling someone a bitch Ode!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2012
elari: . . .Amya, any reason for ur outburst? [size=18pt]Am a gentle man.[/size] Give me reasons 4 ur insults or forever remain dumb.

less than an hour later....

elari: . . So know [size=18pt]b[i]i[/i]tch[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2012
cantell:

jjshdshfg grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by geva(f): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2012
but what did you do to her that got u the slap.just want to know cos this argument is one-sided.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by cindyrella(f): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2012
ocelot2006: Your Gf slapped you.....and you cried....oh my...son, please throw away your balls. You don't deserve them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD!!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by kay9(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2012
ocelot2006: Your Gf slapped you.....and you cried....oh my...son, please throw away your balls. You don't deserve them.

Exactly what the father is most likley to say.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2012

Lol I didnt see this.
op dun suffer. Guy abandoned the thread lmfao.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by tai2(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2012
Must be a sucker for punishment. Babe slaps you, you start crying. Over love. No control. That's why she even had the effrontery to pull it off.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Andrew3(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2012
retaliate
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2012
lol the OP is into B D S M ,am very sure his fetish is being slapped to cry
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
u guys are funny, esp. The pack of abusers. Nway,individual differences.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Amya: I like your girlfriend. She should have added more resounding slaps. You're obviously such a big mumu.
hahahahahahahahaha. Bia nwa i na-atukwa egwu?
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
hahahahahahahaha
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by truely: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2012

Lmao..u ash o
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by diva90: 6:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Lol undecided
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2012
diva90: Lol undecided
diva u dey c wetin I dey c?
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by tomzman: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2012
u guys are very funny over here.
@op u tried 4 not hitting her back but u spoilt the show by crying.Haba, crying is a very foolish way of xpressin anger after being hit by a woman.even the ladies here that i thought wuld support u are all against it.The best u cld have done was to squeez her and maybe push her to a chair or the bed and give her a stern warning never to try that again or she wld have herself to blame, then walk out.That would make her know that you are not to be taken for a fool.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by izaray(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Amya:
I like your girlfriend. She should have added more resounding slaps. You're obviously such a big mumu.
Swty easy pls. Are you blaming him, for being a gentle guy, by not returning back d slapped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123! / Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.