Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50115 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by madegbola: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
why dont you try www.goldwisenigeria.com where the minimum capital is N10k ($60 lr) and you get paid inot your savings bank account at the end of your working days. my referral id is madeginternational when you are contacting them at info@goldwisenigeria.com
They are very safe and reliable to do business with, i invested 20k with them and they paid me 40k, in my excitement, i called up my friends, we invested 150k each, we were 4 and alas, we were paid at the end of our working period. I am proud of them really, give them a trial and please do not condemn if you do not have any personal experience with the, I am getting tired of complainers nowadays..thank you, just to give my point...

on the 17th of January, i have invested $6000 (N1M) with them and my friends too are doing large deposits with them, they are in akwa ibom, go to their site for more information
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

Interesting and intelligent questions. The revenue will generated will be in either party's account. It is not a govt contract. We could contract the services of lawyer if need be. No business without associated risk but always better this inclusive but very minimal.

If you are in Lagos, I prefer we can meet one-one to discus modalities. Finance should be ready by Friday as I am already in talk with other interested investors.

08050568713 or mail hassanismail1st@gmail.com
Not a problem and all the best.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
madegbola: why dont you try www.goldwisenigeria.com where the minimum capital is N10k ($60 lr) and you get paid inot your savings bank account at the end of your working days. my referral id is madeginternational when you are contacting them at info@goldwisenigeria.com
They are very safe and reliable to do business with, i invested 20k with them and they paid me 40k, in my excitement, i called up my friends, we invested 150k each, we were 4 and alas, we were paid at the end of our working period. I am proud of them really, give them a trial and please do not condemn if you do not have any personal experience with the, I am getting tired of complainers nowadays..thank you, just to give my point...

on the 17th of January, i have invested $6000 (N1M) with them and my friends too are doing large deposits with them, they are in akwa ibom, go to their site for more information

Sir, how many months have you known them?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pacemaker:
Not a problem and all the best.

So, are you in lagos? Call me let's talk.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

So, are you in lagos? Call me let's talk.
Not in Lagos, sir.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jchick(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by madegbola: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

Sir, how many months have you known them?

for some couple of months now and they have proven themselves well
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pacemaker:
Not in Lagos, sir.

Send me a mail or drop yours..
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

Send me a mail or drop yours..
You said you got a financial why bothered about mine? I don't live in Nigeria but would ask you to go to Abuja and sign an agreement with some one that we wont want to fool around with (military general) provided your biz is legit.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by CarlosDopipi: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2013
Its nice to see this thread stil waxing strong. I love some business ideas here and I also can see some wise Naija guys on this thread. I honestly think our youths are the most resourceful and also very harworking with the exception of a few.

However my 2 cents sha, I got an Idea to start a free Sports Metro Weekday paper in Lagos and Abuja. Like the one we have here in Dublin and London called "metro Herald". This paper would be free to be distributed to everyone during the early morning rush in Abuja and LAgos. People dont need to pay a Dime for it , just free. Try it and see what happens next. Imagine the number of daily readers you would have daily. with these number of readers, you can do a great deal which i wont be disclosing here which is a secret for any interested party.

But i think the wise ones here know exactly what am talking about, so drop me an email !!!!!!!!

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jchick(f): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Double post.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2013
Pacemaker:
You said you got a financial why bothered about mine? I don't live in Nigeria but would ask you to go to Abuja and sign an agreement with some one that we wont want to fool around with (military general) provided your biz is legit.

I said am in talks with two other potential financier. Discussion still open and not concluded. I love the military general stuff - the company will not fool around with us cos they wouldn't want to mess with him..
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2013
CarlosDopipi: Its nice to see this thread stil waxing strong. I love some business ideas here and I also can see some wise Naija guys on this thread. I honestly think our youths are the most resourceful and also very harworking with the exception of a few.

However my 2 cents sha, I got an Idea to start a free Sports Metro Weekday paper in Lagos and Abuja. Like the one we have here in Dublin and London called "metro Herald". This paper would be free to be distributed to everyone during the early morning rush in Abuja and LAgos. People dont need to pay a Dime for it , just free. Try it and see what happens next. Imagine the number of daily readers you would have daily. with these number of readers, you can do a great deal which i wont be disclosing here which is a secret for any interested party.

But i think the wise ones here know exactly what am talking about, so drop me an email !!!!!!!!

Yo ishna, yo kangai - Good thinking, good product...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by CarlosDopipi: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2013
surveycash:

Yo ishna, yo kangai - Good thinking, good product...

Am glad u like the idea. drop me message if u are interested people. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Toptic(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2013
WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.

This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.
For more info. visit http://decorativeceiling..com

To our success!

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2013
madegbola:

I'm getting interested. Which month was your initial investment and how much?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by fxdee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Toptic: WASTE TO WEALTH

This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.

To our success!

If you truly want to help people invite them for training rather than selling ebook...a lots of ebook are not easy to follow ..most painful things is after buying the ebook you will not see somebody to attend to your questions...thanks for the opportunity..great job!!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by halifab: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is a good forum but i advice that there are are rules to follow such as
1.tell us your location and business interests
2.tell us what you have to offer and what are your needs
3.the major challenges facing your business now.

any better idea?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
CarlosDopipi: Its nice to see this thread stil waxing strong. I love some business ideas here and I also can see some wise Naija guys on this thread. I honestly think our youths are the most resourceful and also very harworking with the exception of a few.

Hmmmmmm adverts. thats cool wink
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Toptic: WASTE TO WEALTH

HOW TO PRODUCE IT

COST OF PRODUCTION

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT

To our success!

Where are you? I'd have loved to physically see a sample and compare it to the fiber ones around now. The asbestos still have a comparative advantage though but the aesthetics is also a very strong factor. is there any sample in PH?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveycash:

Interesting and intelligent questions. The revenue will generated will be in either party's account. It is not a govt contract. We could contract the services of lawyer if need be. No business without associated risk but always better this inclusive but very minimal.

If you are in Lagos, I prefer we can meet one-one to discus modalities. Finance should be ready by Friday as I am already in talk with other interested investors.

08050568713 or mail hassanismail1st@gmail.com

Mail me what the contract is all about. What you are supplying, and how will payment be made. I will also like to know how much we are talking about here.
saintpatrics@gmail.com awaiting your mail
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
madegbola: why dont you try www.goldwisenigeria.com where the minimum capital is N10k ($60 lr) and you get paid inot your savings bank account at the end of your working days. my referral id is madeginternational when you are contacting them at info@goldwisenigeria.com

Do you understand what a Ponzi scam is about? I am not saying this is o but just want to know if you understand what it is.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
stpat1:

Mail me what the contract is all about. What you are supplying, and how will payment be made. I will also like to know how much we are talking about here.

You got mail..
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2013

FREE is the most powerful word in marketing... the real bait! Million dollar business have been built around this concept... hmmmm. I just dey relax. when it is time,with God's help, I know just what to do...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by pcnwamadi(m): 4:08am On Feb 04, 2013
madegbola:

You claim to have known them for some couple of months. Your just a common criminal. You are goldwise with different I'd you just registered december 2012 to deceive people into investing money with you and you end up scamin dem.. Thief

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by pcnwamadi(m): 4:10am On Feb 04, 2013
And he is only following gwise. Please go and learn a new trick, we have passed dis stage of cheap scam in Nigeria
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2013
surveycash:

Nice job going on here,

I presently have a letter of credit to supply 'abc' quantities of xyz products @ a profit margin of N13,000/pc. If am to do it alone, I may not be able to meet the delivery deadline. So, I am looking for a financier who we'll do the supply together and share the profit 50/50.

For details, call 08050568713 or mail hassanismail1st@gmail.com. Let's arrange a meeting point to discus modalities.

Offer still open...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2013
stpat1:

Awaiting your reply..
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by sege73: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2013
Greetings Everyone

On viewing the series of chart messages passed on from one to another, i would like to introduce something to you all.
My name is Mr Imah Olusegun, Managing Director of SHP ENTERPRISE(a Resource Planning & Management Firm,based in Lagos at Suite B3,128 JEHOVA JIREH PLAZA,by Cement bus stop,Ago palace way,Okota)
We launched a product last year Oct 2nd 2012,which actually took us 8yrs to research & develop it and we are glad that
it has gradually being accepted more and more.
The product is called SHP SCHEME (registered under CPC -CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY OF NIGERIA) - Its a blend of the positive traits of your local community thrift contribution schemes
and the MLM programs you are all so familiar with,(but its not entirely like your regular MLMs).

The uniqueness of the SHP Scheme is that all it takes is for anyone that wants to register for it are:
Personal Bank a/c
Registration fee of N2000 (which is paid once only for life)
but the great thing is that it qualifies the members to keep on earning up to N10,000 periodically for life(proven,tested and working).

Unlike the regular MLMs,that relies on members going about to refer people,the SHP SCHEME is primarily promoted and marketed by SHP MARKETING Staffs(both full time and contract).So as people are being registered by the staffs the software that runs the program on our website (www.shpworld.com) is arranging everyone
in the network pyramid based on first come - first serve basis. Which means there is nothing like an individual having his/her own tree leg growing way ahead of the other members, No. The whole network is growing at an even pace,but there is still the network marketing benefit whereby if any member refers someone he/she gets a referal bonus but the person is not directly arranged under him/her but rather the software will take the person into the next available free spot.So as the network grows people automatically come other each other,for everyone that comes under each other N200 is removed from their registration fee and passed up to their uplines,so as you keep on receiving this payment once it builds up to N10,000 the software automatically wires the money to your bank account and builds up for another payment.

We are looking for SHP REPS, that will open up centers where people can come and hear about the product via seminars(just like your regular MLM operation), coordinate the operation of the staffs we will hire for the marketing operation (if its outside lagos) and for this, the REP is entitled to N50 per head for every one that is registered via them in that state via their center.

We are also looking to hire more MARKETING OFFICERS here in lagos under the following conditions:

Flexible work hours-reporting to the office only twice a week
Monthly Renumeration-N40,000
Target based-80 registrations per month (approx 4 registrations per day)
If target is not met for a month,then the salary paid will be commensurate with what the marketer was able to bring in,if excess registration was done
then some of it will be taken into the next month as part of his target already attained.

Pls feel free to go through our website and also call me for any other info. on 08098265005
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2013
sege73: Greetings Everyone

On viewing the series of chart messages passed on from one to another, i would like to introduce something to you all.
My name is Mr Imah Olusegun, Managing Director of SHP ENTERPRISE(a Resource Planning & Management Firm,based in Lagos at Suite B3,128 JEHOVA JIREH PLAZA,by Cement bus stop,Ago palace way,Okota)
We launched a product last year Oct 2nd 2012,which actually took us 8yrs to research & develop it and we are glad that
it has gradually being accepted more and more.
The product is called SHP SCHEME (registered under CPC -CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY OF NIGERIA) - Its a blend of the positive traits of your local community thrift contribution schemes
and the MLM programs you are all so familiar with,(but its not entirely like your regular MLMs).

The uniqueness of the SHP Scheme is that all it takes is for anyone that wants to register for it are:
Personal Bank a/c
Registration fee of N2000 (which is paid once only for life)
but the great thing is that it qualifies the members to keep on earning up to N10,000 periodically for life(proven,tested and working).

Unlike the regular MLMs,that relies on members going about to refer people,the SHP SCHEME is primarily promoted and marketed by SHP MARKETING Staffs(both full time and contract).So as people are being registered by the staffs the software that runs the program on our website (www.shpworld.com) is arranging everyone
in the network pyramid based on first come - first serve basis. Which means there is nothing like an individual having his/her own tree leg growing way ahead of the other members, No. The whole network is growing at an even pace,but there is still the network marketing benefit whereby if any member refers someone he/she gets a referal bonus but the person is not directly arranged under him/her but rather the software will take the person into the next available free spot.So as the network grows people automatically come other each other,for everyone that comes under each other N200 is removed from their registration fee and passed up to their uplines,so as you keep on receiving this payment once it builds up to N10,000 the software automatically wires the money to your bank account and builds up for another payment.

We are looking for SHP REPS, that will open up centers where people can come and hear about the product via seminars(just like your regular MLM operation), coordinate the operation of the staffs we will hire for the marketing operation (if its outside lagos) and for this, the REP is entitled to N50 per head for every one that is registered via them in that state via their center.

We are also looking to hire more MARKETING OFFICERS here in lagos under the following conditions:

Flexible work hours-reporting to the office only twice a week
Monthly Renumeration-N40,000
Target based-80 registrations per month (approx 4 registrations per day)
If target is not met for a month,then the salary paid will be commensurate with what the marketer was able to bring in,if excess registration was done
then some of it will be taken into the next month as part of his target already attained.

Pls feel free to go through our website and also call me for any other info. on 08098265005
Does pyramid scheme still exist? Business of such is to target the poor and ignorant. This thread is for professionals,I would advise you take your thread to a smoke fish market in Lagos. Onyinbo dey busy they invent things when go change the world, naija man dey brain storm ways on how to extort money from the ignorant and uneducated. ...Deuces !!!!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Success15(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2013

I feel this is a quick way of making good return on investment...bravo! Madegbola, thank you so much for this information. I'll appreciate it all the more if I can know those in the management of this company and the sector of the economy where they invest their fund pool. More so, are they fund managers or mutual fund administrators? How much is a single unit of their equity? And what is their annual percentage return on investment? I believe these information will help me to convince my personal finance coach and "escrow" account operator to release fund for me to invest in this portfolio. I anticipate your kind response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97