Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50117 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Success15(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
sege73: Greetings Everyone

On viewing the series of chart messages passed on from one to another, i would like to introduce something to you all.
My name is Mr Imah Olusegun, Managing Director of SHP ENTERPRISE(a Resource Planning & Management Firm,based in Lagos at Suite B3,128 JEHOVA JIREH PLAZA,by Cement bus stop,Ago palace way,Okota)
We launched a product last year Oct 2nd 2012,which actually took us 8yrs to research & develop it and we are glad that
it has gradually being accepted more and more.
The product is called SHP SCHEME (registered under CPC -CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY OF NIGERIA) - Its a blend of the positive traits of your local community thrift contribution schemes
and the MLM programs you are all so familiar with,(but its not entirely like your regular MLMs).

The uniqueness of the SHP Scheme is that all it takes is for anyone that wants to register for it are:
Personal Bank a/c
Registration fee of N2000 (which is paid once only for life)
but the great thing is that it qualifies the members to keep on earning up to N10,000 periodically for life(proven,tested and working).

Unlike the regular MLMs,that relies on members going about to refer people,the SHP SCHEME is primarily promoted and marketed by SHP MARKETING Staffs(both full time and contract).So as people are being registered by the staffs the software that runs the program on our website (www.shpworld.com) is arranging everyone
in the network pyramid based on first come - first serve basis. Which means there is nothing like an individual having his/her own tree leg growing way ahead of the other members, No. The whole network is growing at an even pace,but there is still the network marketing benefit whereby if any member refers someone he/she gets a referal bonus but the person is not directly arranged under him/her but rather the software will take the person into the next available free spot.So as the network grows people automatically come other each other,for everyone that comes under each other N200 is removed from their registration fee and passed up to their uplines,so as you keep on receiving this payment once it builds up to N10,000 the software automatically wires the money to your bank account and builds up for another payment.

We are looking for SHP REPS, that will open up centers where people can come and hear about the product via seminars(just like your regular MLM operation), coordinate the operation of the staffs we will hire for the marketing operation (if its outside lagos) and for this, the REP is entitled to N50 per head for every one that is registered via them in that state via their center.

We are also looking to hire more MARKETING OFFICERS here in lagos under the following conditions:

Flexible work hours-reporting to the office only twice a week
Monthly Renumeration-N40,000
Target based-80 registrations per month (approx 4 registrations per day)
If target is not met for a month,then the salary paid will be commensurate with what the marketer was able to bring in,if excess registration was done
then some of it will be taken into the next month as part of his target already attained.

Pls feel free to go through our website and also call me for any other info. on 08098265005

Bravo for your thought and value which is valuable to certain strata of persons. Great job...at least, it took you 8 years of research and testing to launch out this. This shows that the simple steps for wealth creation is, Think it, Learn it, Do it and Sell it. Based on these steps, you may need to improve your approach on the last step, selling it.

Network marketing is a great industry that has survived for 63 years and doing better as the year runs by. In fact, I'm product of this industry such that I've attached Mr. PEN (Professional Enlightened Networker) to my name. There is a difference between network marketing, pyramid scheme and ponzi scheme. The only thing confusing ignorant people is that three of them operate on pyramid structure just like virtually every legal system out there - the government, church, companies, schools; each has staff organigram that is pyramid-like.

Your company will grow faster than you can imagine it if you will commit more time in enlightening people about the importance of leverage, in form of accumulating smaller funds to tackle giant investment and people earn return based on their rate of investment. Again, I recommend you level network marketing out of it less professional enlightened network marketers like me will white-wash your product and pooh pooh it hence... Network marketing business is an honorable business creating more millionaires globally faster than any other industries since 25 years ago.

I once more appreciate your giant stride and wish you all the best in your endeavor.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by sege73: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Pacemaker:
Does pyramid scheme still exist? Business of such is to target the poor and ignorant. This thread is for professionals,I would advise you take your thread to a smoke fish market in Lagos. Onyinbo dey busy they invent things when go change the world, naija man dey brain storm ways on how to extort money from the ignorant and uneducated. ...Deuces !!!!

Like I said Sir,it is a modernized form of your local AJOO/ESUSU Scheme.Its just that Nigerians have been bitten by their unrealistic expectations from
previous schemes that even the heavy capitalised companies like banks do not even try to offer,because they know its not feasible.We have been with financial
experts and have entertained their questions and they have all come to one common statement, which is that its an empowerment scheme that deals with common sense,the proceedings is transparent and its not a get rich quick scheme.At least with ours you know how the money is coming/or being generated.We are not lying to anyone that its going to oil and gas,stocks,real estate. Its simply redistributing the registration funds amongst members based on first come first serve.
If you would like us to meet, i would be glad to put you through it step by step.

It took us 8 years to develope this,scammers dont take that long. We are here to stay. This a legacy that will serve Africans all over the continent.One day at a time we will keep on growing. We have 501 registered members so far,made more than 30 N10,000 payments thus far and we will keep on going,5 yrs down the line you will keep on hearing about us and seeing our marketers. You can call me for an appointment on 08098265005. Be happy to make you a believer.

Mr Imah
Managing Director
SHP Enterprise
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2013
sege73:

Like I said Sir,it is a modernized form of your local AJOO/ESUSU Scheme.Its just that Nigerians have been bitten by their unrealistic expectations from
previous schemes that even the heavy capitalised companies like banks do not even try to offer,because they know its not feasible.We have been with financial
experts and have entertained their questions and they have all come to one common statement, which is that its an empowerment scheme that deals with common sense,the proceedings is transparent and its notcompanianies aren'tick scheme.At least with ours you know how the money is coming/or being generated.We are not lying to anyone that its going to oil and gas,stocks,real estate. Its simply redistributing the registration funds amongst members based on first come first serve.
If you would like us to meet, i would be glad to put you through it step by step.

It took us 8 years to develope this,scammers dont take that long. We are here to stay. This a legacy that will serve Africans all over the continent.One day at a time we will keep on growing. We have 501 registered members so far,made more than 30 N10,000 payments thus far and we will keep on going,5 yrs down the line you will keep on hearing about us and seeing our marketers. You can call me for an appointment on 08098265005. Be happy to make you a believer.

Mr Imah
Managing Director
SHP Enterprise
My dear, I am a realest and I believe in show and tell. Go through my threads anf you will find out that i have passion for entreprenuership . Post your website on here and show us a public statement from those corporations that endorsed your company. I will not invest my dollars in your company, I never invested in Nigerian stock cos I knew it will collapse but all I will do is follow your business development for the next 5years and if it still exist I will ask members of my village to invest with you guys. I worked for Hedge Fund companies during my undergrad here in the US and I am much exposed to money market.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by CarlosDopipi: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
stpat1:

Hmmmmmm adverts. thats cool wink
You ma frnd is a wise one....
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by CarlosDopipi: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
2sexy: FREE is the most powerful word in marketing... the real bait! Million dollar business have been built around this concept... hmmmm. I just dey relax. when it is time,with God's help, I know just what to do...

Very nice words my broda....but dont forget me wen u finally introduce this product..... wink. looking for a partner on this particular venture tho...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by sege73: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2013
Pacemaker:
My dear, I am a realest and I believe in show and tell. Go through my threads anf you will find out that i have passion for entreprenuership . Post your website on here and show us a public statement from those corporations that endorsed your company. I will not invest my dollars in your company, I never invested in Nigerian stock cos I knew it will collapse but all I will do is follow your business development for the next 5years and if it still exist I will ask members of my village to invest with you guys. I worked for Hedge Fund companies during my undergrad here in the US and I am much exposed to money market.

Greetings Sir
That is a lovely challenge which we happily take up, but in 5yrs time the number would have grown and that means you would have to wait longer to get paid, here is our website www.shpworld.com pls go through and let us know. I wish it would be possible to come and give a seminar to your group and entertain all your questions. I am open to that anytime it suits you.
Do have a lovely day.

Kind Regards
Mr Segun
SHP Enterprise
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by solosamste(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Make Btw 175 - 300% Profit Monthly In Fx Trading Using Our Ea [robot]
THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING.

ITIS TRUE REAL AND GENUINE

IT IS TO HELP U IN MAKING PROFIT CONSISTENTLY IN FOREX.

IT IS STRESS FREE

IT IS GOOD FOR BOTH THE BEGINEERS AND THE SO-CALLED EXPERTS

IT IS A SET AND FORGET EA[EXPERT ADVISOR]

AND U'LL BE MAKING MONEY [$$$] WITHOUT MEASURE AT ALL TIMES.

FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES CALL 2348034025251 OR SEND MAIL TO adekoyafx@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
sege73:

Greetings Sir
That is a lovely challenge which we happily take up, but in 5yrs time the number would have grown and that means you would have to wait longer to get paid, here is our website www.shpworld.com pls go through and let us know. I wish it would be possible to come and give a seminar to your group and entertain all your questions. I am open to that anytime it suits you.
Do have a lovely day.

Kind Regards
Mr Segun
SHP Enterprise
Great website design. I went to your about us page to read about your business but nothing came up? It looks like pyramid to me and not mutual funds. As said earlier, I will monitor your company from now till 5 years and if it does exist I will refer people to it....Peace
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Tittie16(f): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by elipec01(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
stpat1:

Yea if we really want to we can sure network.

The reasons why I was talking about people in PH is based of trust and logistics. I have a lot of biz stuffs that I have already done feasibility studies, some that I have actually gotten involved in, there are just too many of them. From Haulage, to supply of kerosene to petrol stations, to supply of apple (this one is a money spinner, if you want to network with me, lets do this.)

If you are in lagos, and you are ready to partner with me on the apple business, i'm in for you. I'll tell you where to get it, how to transport it from cotonou to lagos to Ph. All that will matter is your time and dedication. there are a whole lot of things.

I want to meet people I can benefit from too and thats why I wanted to meet people in ph one-on-one.

saintpatrics@gmail.com
. I'm interested my mail is elipecon@gmail or call 08030931038
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by madegbola: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chiboy11(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
madegbola: http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)

THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2013
We have decided to Open a thread for interested partners who are interested in investing in he Haulage biz to meet here so we can discuss openly and this avenue will make it easier for ideas and opinions to be vetted and scrutinized in the best interest of the biz.

https://www.nairaland.com/1278480/interested-partners-haulage-biz-meet

The Vision
To be a renown support partner in offering logistic and haulage solutions to construction companies in the country. To have a fleet of Trucks and Machinery to deliver quality support in quality time.

How we hope to achieve our goal

We are inviting investors to come together, to pool our resources and expertise together and grow to an enviable height within the shortest possible time.

What We Need

For a start we are looking to acquiring a minimum of 3 trucks of 30 tons to take care of existing contracts on ground. I am convincingly sure that within the short time, we shall grow to a height everyone will want to reckon with.

We have about 4 interested people already and we decide to make our discussion here open for everyone to be able to join in and make contribution or constructive criticism.

@peacemaker
@chukwuwike2ny
@oduz
@isokai

Pls feel free to contribute here and let's work this out.

Breakdown of How It will Work.
There will be 2 options.

OPTION 1
The profit is shared in % of how much was invested.
Example;

If investor A invests 1,000,000, investor B invests 500,000 and investor C invests 100,000. Total = 1,600,000. So 1,600,000 divided by 100 = 16,000

This means that Investor A's investment is 62.5% of the total investment, Investor B's investment is 31.25% of the total investment while investor C's investment is 6.25%.

10% of the profit is set aside for maintenance and other expenditure.
If the profit for the month is 1,000,000.
100,000 is set aside making 900,000 available to shared.

So
Investor A will get 562,000.
Investor B will get 281,250
Investor C will get 56,250

OPTION 2

The investor is given an agreed fixed % of invested funds as ROI (Return on Investment) monthly. This investor is also free to withdraw the principal fund invested over an agreed period of time.

Example if the agreed amount is 10 % of invested funds, and the principal refunded after 10 months.

If 500,00 was invested, then the investor gets 50,000 monthly and 550,000 at the end of 10 months.

This is just my own Opinion. Feel free to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jenvyinza: 4:48am On May 22, 2013
GUY ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO.COM IS THE BEST HACKER I HAVE EVER MET . I PAID HIM UPFRONT FOR BANK TRANSFER . THE MONEY REFLECTED IN MY DROPS ACCOUNT JUST THE NEXT DAY ! HE IS A GENIUS !!!!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chiboy11(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2013
jenvy_inza: GUY ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO.COM IS THE BEST HACKER I HAVE EVER MET . I PAID HIM UPFRONT FOR BANK TRANSFER . THE MONEY REFLECTED IN MY DROPS ACCOUNT JUST THE NEXT DAY ! HE IS A GENIUS !!!!
guy continue paying ur harker upfront 2transfer stolen moni 2u we re nt intrested.
U guys here shud just ignore dis criminal, once u send any moni 2dat contact u wil neva hear a word 4rm d person again oooh
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by abmoslincoln: 11:56am On May 22, 2013
i need information on how and where to get nylon recycling plant because am planning to venture into the business you can contact me on this unuamu.moses@dangote-group.com or abmoslincoln@yahoo.com phone 07036507238
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by tolu4you: 2:31pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2013
Hello house, if you can supply 2000pcs Hp laptops on facility payable in 18months instalment pls contact me. All neccessary paperwork to guarantee payment of funds available on demand.
Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Zhedoga: 10:23pm On May 22, 2013
Nigeria, arise! The time has come for us to face the challenges of underdevelopment with all vigor and enthusiasm. Am a prime supporter. princechris2000@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by surveycash(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2013
surveycash: Hello house, if you can supply 2000pcs Hp laptops on facility payable in 18months instalment pls contact me. All neccessary paperwork to guarantee payment of funds available on demand.
Thanks

Let's not derail this thread. Let's discuss here https://www.nairaland.com/1299023/fund.

Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Ayus34(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2013
plz im highly interested to know where we meet in lagos...dis is a laudable idea...ayus34@yahoo.com is my mail...kudos!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by pojoe: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2013
fellawales: Good! I av the same experience as you,I.have done nothing less than 4 businesses with nothing to show for it at the end of the day. My last business collapsed due to d increase in fuel price in january cos their stop been profit margin in my daily transaction but I'm over it as I have found a way out in poultry meat production. I just thank God.

Would you like to earn extra Income from your business? JOIN THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE and learn 101 WAYS to earn extra income. Be part of our business academy and start applying the success formula that will boost your business and gain your financial freedom.
SUCCESS FORMULA
S = D (I+A+P)+B
WHERE :
S= SUCCESS
I= INFORMATION
A= ACTION
P= PERSISTENCE
B= BELIEVE
LEARN HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS STARTING WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL OF N5,000 ONLY AND 101 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. FOR MORE INFO CALL 08099634075
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice thread. This is where it all started from.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2013
I am disappointed in you guys.. really, I am. You failed to achieve the pre-set goal only because you chose to. You were going to pool together your brains and memories to build a glowing tower...but you FAILED. And just so you know... I read all 30 pages of this thread. I found it all so intriguing in the beginning but oh well... maybe you are not to blame. Shit happens, I understand that.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by kayjegs: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
NAIJAFUND..THE FIRST NIGERIAN CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM DEBUTS

For some of us, we know but for many other people, do not know what crowd funding is all about. It is a concept where a project/idea is funded by a number of people who believes in such an idea whether for profit or not.
This is a new concept being embraced in the world right now to fund businesses. It is a concept which will really help many people in Nigeria. Talents abound, ideas abound but the complaints most times is that there are no funds to finance such ideas. In a country where the percentage of youths that are unemployed is skyrocketing every year, it is imperative for such platforms to exist where coordinated attempt as to raising money is available.
Unlike other developed Nations where the level of trust is high with the users, we have a level of trust too in this Nigerian crowdfunding but protection of investors or funders are of utmost importance which is one of the most important factors taken into consideration. As an investor, you are to an extent very safe in commiting your funds for a venture either profit or non-profit.
The site is administered by seasoned business consultants and business developers as well as Non-Governmental personnels who can screen NGO projects submitted at the site while the former screens the profit making ventures/projects/ideas submitted to the platform. I am also a member of the admin and my large following on my thread speaks volume coupled with my experience as a business developer and an author of a sought after business ebook through nairaland, linkedin and so on.

I therefore welcome you to www.naijafund.com. Sign up today, start posting your projects, start funding businesses and start making your dreams and other people's dreams to come true.

Who knows you might be funding the next Bill Gates or funding the next facebook.

You are free to ask questions please....Have a nice day!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by RWorld: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2013

Guys, do you want to be empowered to become more effective and achieve extraordinary results in your career, business, finance or relationship? Here's an opportunity for you to grab the timeless principles for success from world-class Executive Business Coach, Trainer, Author and Successful Entrepreneur coming to Lagos and Abuja in November 2013.

If you have a dream, vision or an ambition to succeed and help others, this 2 Days Coaching Retreat will equip you with proven principles, strategies and tools to get from where you are now, to where you truly want to be.

When you attend The Success Factor coaching retreat, you will learn how to:

1. Gain clear vision of where you're going
2. Discover your unique life’s purpose and ability
3. Set audacious purposeful and realistic goals
4. Create a compelling master plan for your life
5. Overcome fear, doubts and limiting beliefs
6. Take 100% responsibility for what you want
7. Improve your relationships
8. Attract what you want including quality people into your life
9. Become unstoppable

.....And for more information about The Success Factor, please visit our our website at: http://www.cognitionglobal.com/the-success-factor.

Registration for The Success Factor is simple, just reserve your seat by visiting... http://www./The-Success-Factor-Seminar-84056.html

If you register for this life-transforming retreat before November 10th 2013, you will qualify to receive FREE autographed copy of my new book, The ART of Achievement and Fulfillment - Fundamental Principles to OVERCOME Obstacles and Turn Dreams Into Reality (N5,500 in value).
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by justyinka(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Brief introduction about our company

We are Nextmove Global Logistics a world-class highly reputable Customs Clearing Agent in Nigeria offering wide variety of services in order to help the clients for Import and Export Customs Clearances. With updated Customs regulations and procedures, we handle clearance of consignments by Sea, Air and Land more efficiently. We can clear all types of shipments, major or minor, for/from across the globe to the utmost satisfaction of clients due to our long years of expertise and wide exposure in this field.

Do you know any big company into importation and exportation of goods, if yes, and your recommendation can link us to such comapny. we are paying such person 10% for every successful business deal.

contact us at nextmoveglobal@gmail.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or by phone on 08035308511

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.