Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50118 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by princeuk21(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Job opening: Sales/Marketing Executives urgently needed for immediate employment
Vacancies: Sales/Marketing executives
JOB REFERENCE: KBM/M11/13
Department: HR/Marketing

Kobomart Enterprises is a strong and expanding mobile shopping store network located in all the six geo-political zones in Nigeria with head office in Lagos. We are looking for career motivated persons to be a part of our marketing operations in Lagos.

The Position:
(1) Daily Marketers: They are in charge of promoting sales and company products and services in compliance with the procedures and policies outlined by KBM to ensure that revenue sales target are achieved daily.
-Develop strategies to ensure that products and promotional plans are understood and applied
- cooperate with other teammates and integrated customer care
Applicant's resident : location of applicants is crucial due to a verification exercise that will be done on shortlisted candidates and the nature of operation for daily marketers , the following locations are allowable : LAGOS, ABUJA, BENIN ,
PORT HARCOURT , KADUNA , KOGI , KANO, OWERRI .

(2) Info Marketers: Comes in contact with potential customers using various media and refer them to KBM sales points. Location of applicant isn't a barrier.

Salaries and Benefits:
Remuneration packages are competitive and excess target bonus benefits attractive.

Experience and Qualifications:
Daily Marketers: 0-2 years experience in marketing. Excellent public speaking/verbal skills in English Language and other local language is essential.
Info Marketers: Same as daily. Must be Computer literate and be able to use the internet and other platforms to generate referrals for sales.
How to Apply: Send your applications/resume ( Microsoft Word Attatchment) saved in your name, position applied for to recruitment@kobomart.com.ng before 15th November, 2013.

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also they can be contacted for more information or enquiries.

Closing date: 14th November, 2013.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by dumiodik: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good morning Nairalander,
Users, agents, business distributors, sales person, marketers, entrepreneurs, networkers, professionals, politicians, graduates, undergraduates are needed all over the globe for a world class and revolutionary products. The company is presently in over 200 countries, a business that u can start with as little as N36,000 to N45,000, this company is turning people into multi-millionaires.
Visit: www.newrealm.fgxpress.com
Call or Whatsapp: 08057638566
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by bumzzy(f): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2015
2ruink:
I greet u all my fellow Nairalanders! people refer to this country as a land of opportunities business wise but I'm yet to find those hidden opportunities. I have done business for a few number of years now tho poor start up capital but nothing to show for it. I believe strongly that two heads are better than one. Perhaps that which we could not see as single individuals might be unveiled here. let's talk business guys. let's talk ourselves into new opportunities.
Please ponder on these questions and try to honestly provide an answer for yourself !

Are you being paid what who are worth either in your paid employment or in your business?

How many streams of income do you have?
In the present economy, having one stream of income is like sitting on one legged chair and that can never balance!
Financial experts advice that we have at least 4 streams of income if we want to live a balanced financial life!

Will you like to earn an extra income that will not disturb your current job or business? ie a plan B!

Do you have people around you who are always coming to you for assistance?
Do you desire to put smiles on people's faces?
Or.
Have you been depending on people to pay your bills?

How do you see time and financial freedom?
Time freedom means I'm free to do whatever I chose to do and at the time I chose to do it! My mentor always says that anyone who controls your time, controls your destiny!
Financial freedom does not depend on the amount of money you have. It simply means that I earn enough passive income to take care of all my living experiences. Enough passive income to give me the lifestyle I desire!

Will you be interested to retire early in life and leave a good legacy?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jefy(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2015
mymlmfinder:
You can go MLM Business. There are lots of earning opportunities in this business and you can lot of money for sure..
plz whts MLM biz and hw does it work?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jefy(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2015
stpat1:

Yea if we really want to we can sure network.

The reasons why I was talking about people in PH is based of trust and logistics. I have a lot of biz stuffs that I have already done feasibility studies, some that I have actually gotten involved in, there are just too many of them. From Haulage, to supply of kerosene to petrol stations, to supply of apple (this one is a money spinner, if you want to network with me, lets do this.)

If you are in lagos, and you are ready to partner with me on the apple business, i'm in for you. I'll tell you where to get it, how to transport it from cotonou to lagos to Ph. All that will matter is your time and dedication. there are a whole lot of things.

I want to meet people I can benefit from too and thats why I wanted to meet people in ph one-on-one.

saintpatrics@gmail.com
ok,am in.am a p.towner,we could hv a meeting.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by princehabyb(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by joepumppy: 5:15am On Dec 08, 2015
The biggest problem founders and small business owners have is that they’re experts in their field and novices in what it really takes to effectively run a business. That’s what usually trips them up, sooner or later.

Don’t let that happen to you. Admit that you don’t know what you don’t know about business, starting with these 15 tips guaranteed to help keep you and your company out of hot water. Some are straightforward, others are counterintuitive, but they’re all true. And some day they’ll save your butt.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by joepumppy: 5:29am On Dec 09, 2015
Good day to you all, i had to bring this information to the notice of everyone just incase if there is any one out there who will be interested or know someone who would love to participate etc..........

am a youngman, hard worker business man, just to cut of the long stories, i have some business ideas in me of which i so much believe on and i know 98% of it in and out.
1. there is a business i am interested on running that will bring out profit of 100k monthly without stress, all this business require is a start up capital from the beginning.... thats all
2. there is another business idea i have and i know same 98% about it and this particular one will only gives u 10% profit monthly base on how much capital u invest in it, the more the capital the more the income at the end of the month.
e.g........... with 500k, u make profit of 50k monthly without stress
with N1,000,000....... u get 100k monthly as profit, and so on.................
or though this particular business require hug start up capital, more explanations about this if there is any good and reliable person out there who is willing to make more money this new year 2016 and years ahead......................
i am a very trust worthy person and ready to sign any agreement even in the police station or in the court of law if there is anyone who is ready and have the capital to finance my ideas.
anyone who is interested can reach me on my e.mail first from there we can exchange contact.....( i dont think its wise to publish my contact info direct now in the social media for security purpose )
thank u all................
God bless. Mr Joseph
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by feelamong(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2016
joepumppy:
Good day to you all, i had to bring this information to the notice of everyone just incase if there is any one out there who will be interested or know someone who would love to participate etc..........

am a youngman, hard worker business man, just to cut of the long stories, i have some business ideas in me of which i so much believe on and i know 98% of it in and out.
1. there is a business i am interested on running that will bring out profit of 100k monthly without stress, all this business require is a start up capital from the beginning.... thats all
2. there is another business idea i have and i know same 98% about it and this particular one will only gives u 10% profit monthly base on how much capital u invest in it, the more the capital the more the income at the end of the month.
e.g........... with 500k, u make profit of 50k monthly without stress
with N1,000,000....... u get 100k monthly as profit, and so on.................
or though this particular business require hug start up capital, more explanations about this if there is any good and reliable person out there who is willing to make more money this new year 2016 and years ahead......................
i am a very trust worthy person and ready to sign any agreement even in the police station or in the court of law if there is anyone who is ready and have the capital to finance my ideas.
anyone who is interested can reach me on my e.mail first from there we can exchange contact.....( i dont think its wise to publish my contact info direct now in the social media for security purpose )
thank u all................
God bless. Mr Joseph

send an email to me feelamong@gmail.com

I think we can work together

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.