Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2391983 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
barikay: My bro, it is not RSGV this time it is one Amaecom Company marketers that came to my sch. I am writing this here so that others will not be a victim. The marketer told me, they give out items to civil servant with gradual payment. I told her that that idea is good but that that will be later. She went ahead to tell me when I will need the item I may not be opportune to see them again. The only option she present was to fill a form so that when ever I need it I can give her a call, I did. I am surprise that she/her company deducted my salary without my consent. The most annoying part when I called her was that, my money can not be refunded and I should go to their Office to cancel it, else my money will keep going. My advice to everyone here is never give them/anyone your account number. They may mean well but I see this as trick likely on the part of the marketer to initiate a transaction.

While I was in service, a laptop marketing agency came to the camp and played us the same trick.

Luckily for me, one of my roommates was working at a renowned computer accessory company, who told me that those laptops the company wants to sell to us at 108k naira (9k/month) actually costs 75k (44% profit).

A friend of mine still went ahead to do the transaction and was deducted at random (9k some months, 10k some months).

In a nutshell all I'm trying to say is that, if a company wants to sell you any commodity, don't buy them at a part payment agreement cos you'll always be at the losing end

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Confirmed: FG postpones resumption date for primary and secondary schools across the country till further notice, following the outbreak of the dreaded ebola virus. Also, all states government are urged to do same to curtail the spread of the virus among school children. A GOOD OR BAD NEWS FOR US? Dead curious!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Cruize306:

While I was in service, a laptop marketing agency came to the camp and played us the same trick.

Luckily for me, one of my roommates was working at a renowned computer accessory company, who told me that those laptops the company wants to sell to us at 108k naira (9k/month) actually costs 75k (44% profit).

A friend of mine still went ahead to do the transaction and was deducted at random (9k some months, 10k some months).

In a nutshell all I'm trying to say is that, if a company wants to sell you any commodity, don't buy them at a part payment agreement cos you'll always be at the losing end
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2014
Cruize306:

my broda, it is very annoying. They told me I can not cancel it at their office, can u imaging? I am now paying for an item that is not even relevant to me (4 more than a year) what a trick
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
@cruise @ barikay thanks so much for the info
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
barikay: my broda, it is very annoying. They told me I can not cancel it at their office, can u imaging? I am now paying for an item that is not even relevant to me (4 more than a year) what a trick

Why not write to your bank to stop the said deductions since you are no longer interested in the item. Beware though, by so doing you might have to forfeit the earlier deducted sum. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Late news: state personal audit for ONELGA @ County High School Ahoada on Mönday 18th Sept., '14. Exclusively for the new teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2014
marcodura: Late news: state personal audit for ONELGA @ County High School Ahoada on Mönday 18th Sept., '14. Exclusively for the new teachers.
Maybe you should check your calendar again, because 18th September, 2014 is on a Thursday and not on a Monday. By the way, what's the personnel audit about?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by binboy(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2014
so this people no wan pay the arears Bah....I did not do probono for rivers st govmt oh..well make I wait for August salary first
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2014
the date for that meeting base on info from the ES is that Onelga at Ahoada on monday, august 18th. but my question is; only onelga for this or every of the new teachers.
is any other lga involved
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
kingsjeroneyah: the date for that meeting base on info from the ES is that Onelga at Ahoada on monday, august 18th. but my question is; only onelga for this or every of the new teachers.
is any other lga involved
Its only ONELGA new teachers.d venue was selected base on security challenges in ONELGA communities
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Consy11(f): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
whats d agenda of d meeting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Asher79: Maybe you should check your calendar again, because 18th September, 2014 is on a Thursday and not on a Monday. By the way, what's the personnel audit about?
Yes u're right. It's on Monday 18th August, 2014.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) have resulved to carry out a personnel audit on all the newly recruited teachers.
This is going to take place in the various LGAs. Date and time for the exercise is on monday 18th August 2014, time is 8am prompt.

Please make a confirmation of this information from your head teacher as to know the next step to take.
Yours may necessarily not be in your own LGA.
Oyigbo teachers are to assemble at PH City Council. While Akulga teachers are to assemble at Degema.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Asalga teachers are to meet at Degema LGA on Monday 18th for audit

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bonny teachers converging at Orominike Girls. Same date and time!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ruthkpenkis: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Fiafiad: The Universal Basic Education (UBE) have resulved to carry out a personnel audit on all the newly recruited teachers.
This is going to take place in the various LGAs. Date and time for the exercise is on monday 18th August 2014, time is 8am prompt.
Please make a confirmation of this information from your head teacher as to know the next step to take.
Oyigbo teachers are to assemble at PH City Council. While Akulga teachers are to assemble at Degema.
pls a friend of mine from Emuohua local govt said they were not informed by their headmistress. She want to find out where they will be assembling.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Onelga,Alga,Abolga n Awelga re to assemble at Ahoada tomorrow 18th August

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Be informed that d meeting with d newly employed teachers wil hold on tuesday at Degema . This day is for teachers from Asari Toru . Pls come along with 2passport and all ur document . Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Cruize306: Be informed that d meeting with d newly employed teachers wil hold on tuesday at Degema . This day is for teachers from Asari Toru . Pls come along with 2passport and all ur document . Thanks .
Pls does d meeting includes PPSB newly employed teachers? Ur response is highly needed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Fiafiad: The Universal Basic Education (UBE) have resulved to carry out a personnel audit on all the newly recruited teachers.

Fiafia, does d meeting (personnel Audit) involve PPSB newly teachers?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2014
I think, its only for UBE, ours might come up after their own
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Goodday all. Pls how has d exercise bin? I was nt able to go cos of my delivery. Tnx.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please where is d venue for obio akpor and when is d last date for d exercise? I have missed did forum. I feel gd to b back wink
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
emekatex: Fiafia, does d meeting (personnel Audit) involve PPSB newly teachers?
It is for UBE Teachers only.
I just did mine.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2014

Shame on the personel of the rivers state education system all this while they didn't come up with this information now that We've all traveled due to the holiday they are calling for audit of the newly recruited teachers . Rubbish ! Let them audit themselves until I return from my holiday this is foolishness in the order known as highest.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Fiafiad: It is for UBE Teachers only.
I just did mine.
thanks alot and God bless u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Just heard Obio Akpor personnel audit is @ Orominike Girls Secondary school tomorrow morning. Let someone plz confirm this

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
2kurupt: Just heard Obio Akpor personnel audit is @ Orominike Girls Secondary school tomorrow morning. Let someone plz confirm this
I heard so too but not very sure of d info. Plz smbody who is sure should confirm d info. Tnx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
faithobodogulo: I heard so too but not very sure of d info. Plz smbody who is sure should confirm d info. Tnx
Hello Faithy Faithy! Whr hv u bin? Long time. U jst disappeared afta starting ur teaching. Hw has it bin wth u n d students? Dis audit stuff is stressful for mi o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Khana, Gokana, Andoni and Opobo/Nkoro Lgas had their own personnel audit today @ BMGS Bori. I just completed mine now. Doduments required for the personnel audit are: 1. Photocopy of ur Appointment Letter 2. Photocopy of Assumption of Duty Certificate 3. Two recent copies of your passport photograph . You wil be given a form to fill and submit along side wit the documents mentioned above @ the venue..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dickgift: Khana, Gokana, Andoni and Opobo/Nkoro Lgas had their own personnel audit today @ BMGS Bori. I just completed mine now. Doduments required for the personnel audit are: 1. Photocopy of ur Appointment Letter 2. Photocopy of Assumption of Duty Certificate 3. Two recent copies of your passport photograph . You wil be given a form to fill and submit along side wit the documents mentioned above @ the venue..

Let's hope this brings about the much awaited arrears

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.