Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2392681 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Juenwume:
God will not allow dat.
if he delays this month's salary i will not resume on the 8th .allocation or no allocation,the internally generated revenue in the state can pay all d civil servants salaries

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Juenwume: Governor Amaechi said Rivers State allocation dwindled from 25b naira to 12b naira which is the reason why State government owe workers, contractors and inability to complete ongoing projects...punch.
This one na moi moi reason nah? Rivers State is second to the richest state in Nigeria. Without Federal allocation the Rivers State of Nigeria that i knw can take care of itself with only internally generated revenue. Pls our good Govnor. Amaechi, i beg u , dnt owe workers like that again ooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
emekatex: This one na moi moi reason nah? Rivers State is second to the richest state in Nigeria. Without Federal allocation the Rivers State of Nigeria that i knw can take care of itself with only internally generated revenue. Pls our good Govnor. Amaechi, i beg u in the name of anything you worship, dnt owe workers like that again ooo.
lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Alert zenith bank..........loading.........any moment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yea.......hope alert will correspond with independence celebration.......can't wait to receive my 2months sal at a blow.......just keeping the hope alive anyway.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
emekatex: This one na moi moi reason nah? Rivers State is second to the richest state in Nigeria. Without Federal allocation the Rivers State of Nigeria that i knw can take care of itself with only internally generated revenue. Pls our good Govnor. Amaechi, i beg u in the name of anything you worship, dnt owe workers like that again ooo.

My brother it was really pathetic....let's see as the drama unfolds. This one the governor is crying wolf about the dwindled allocation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Zenith Bank, I dey hail una o. I just waka pass una front, na im I say make I branch greet una. How market?

Abeg today na which date sef? Na 29th?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gentleman cool ur temper, be civil to address His Excellency in that derogatory manner 'anything you worship' fine tune ur wordings. I know you're a good man. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
marcodura: Gentleman cool ur temper, be civil to address His Excellency in that derogatory manner 'anything you worship' fine tune ur wordings. I know you're a good man. Thanks.
Noted. With a deep sense of regret and remorse, I hereby withraw my statement "IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING YOU WORSHIP" in that my comment. House pls take note!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
With the kind of characters and their write-up I read in this thread actually reveal to me vividly that the scripture must be fulfiled.

The Governor. has now become a small boy to some person‘s just because of His kindness.

The Bible book of( matt 7:6) says “ Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you“

God have mercy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Tekzyflex]

Governor Amaechi, however, decried the
consistent dwindling of Federal allocations
to the state from 25billion naira to 12billion
Naira, a development which he announced
has slowed down the pace of some on-
going projects embarked upon by his
administration.
“The situation we find ourselves now is
really critical. We have started owing
salaries of workers and nobody knows
when this will end. Rivers people should
know that Rivers State Government now
receives 12billion Naira instead of the usual
25billion Naira as monthly allocation. This
has grossly affected our projects and work
has stopped in some on-going projects in
the state. I am still looking for funds to pay
some of the contractors and salaries.
Things are no longer the same. Things are
getting worse. I am not the problem, it is
from the Federal government”, Amaechi
stated.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Governor Amaechi, however, decried the
administration.
stated.

From the information above is only prayers that can turn situations of civil servants salaries not to be delayed or even not paid. Because the state is really broke and need divine intervention.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Alert Received, Unity Bank Kelga PPSSB.......... God touch d ogars @ d top to pay unity bank dis week In Jesus Name. N so shall it b
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Onlyhandsome: Alert Received, Unity Bank Kelga PPSSB.......... God touch d ogars @ d top to pay unity bank dis week In Jesus Name. N so shall it b
hahahahahahhah, ur really funny, Banks like Zenith, Eco never credit their customers. Hw on earth did u think Sharia Bank wil do that bfore them?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2014
My candid advise to every one of us whom have been able to secure this job, is to be grateful to God.
Even though salary comes earlier or latter than expected, we should still give thanks to God.
TIMARIV workers have been striving so hard to ensure that their names are included in the state data base for payment of salary, but non to avail.
Many of us would not have gotten this job if not for the stiff measures put in place by the Governor. In the recruitment process.
The Governor did this employment when the revenue base of the state was very high, and now things are not thesame as it use to be.
We should be grateful to God that our names were included in the state data base before this fall in federal allocation to the state. If the situation was like this, before our inclusion into the state data base, i don‘t think we will have any reason to grunble.
Even if other civil servants are complaining, we should not behave like them.
Rivers state Goverment should be commended considering what is going on in other state of the federation.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Fiafiad: My candid advise to every one of us whom have been able to secure this job, is to be grateful to God.
Even though salary comes earlier or latter than expected, we should still give thanks to God.
TIMARIV workers have been striving so hard to ensure that their names are included in the state data base for payment of salary, but non to avail.
Many of us would not have gotten this job if not for the stiff measures put in place by the Governor. In the recruitment process.
The Governor did this employment when the revenue base of the state was very high, and now things are not thesame as it use to be.
We should be grateful to God that our names were included in the state data base before this fall in federal allocation to the state. If the situation was like this, before our inclusion into the state data base, i don‘t think we will have any reason to grunble.
Even if other civil servants are complaining, we should not behave like them.
Rivers state Goverment should be commended considering what is going on in other state of the federation.
Thank you.

However, workers salaries has to be paid soonest because boyz are not smiling.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2014
debans: Governor Amaechi, however, decried the
administration.
stated.

From the information above is only prayers that can turn situations of civil servants salaries not to be delayed or even not paid. Because the state is really broke and need divine intervention.

Stories that touches, perfect stories for the gods.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2014
FiafiaD, why are you such a hypocrite? Must you drag us back to that old argument? God forbid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Cruize306: FiafiaD, why are you such an hypocrite? Must you drag us back to that old argument? God forbid
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Cruize306: FiafiaD, why are you such an hypocrite? Must you drag us back to that old argument? God forbid

You av started again, always looking for cheap popularity. What has fiafiad said now Mtchewwwwww
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
bencomfav:

You av started again, always looking for cheap popularity. What has fiafiad said now Mtchewwwwww

CHEAP POPULARITY? Lol... You must be high on cheap drugs... Who wants to be popular on a social network? Me? You need to change that doctor that prescribed those cheap drugs for you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na u sabi
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Concerned Teachers: relax. We shall be paid as usual, stop casting aspersions to one and another. We all know that a hungry man is an angry man. We'll soön smile to the bank. Be patient, we're used to the system.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
true talk ma broda
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
When ever change of Local government caretaker occur, delay in payment will take place, if you observe this was exactly what happen during the first one. This month salary will not delay, Governor is good, and he is really trying his best.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chibuking81: When ever change of Local government caretaker occur, delay in payment will take place, if you observe this was exactly what happen during the first one. This month salary will not delay, Governor is good, and he is really trying his best.

If am not mistaken today is 30th sept. and its the last day of the month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
I heard from a friend today that Governor Amaechi was live on FM 92.3 Info this afternoon, and that he blatantly declared that all the newly employed 13k teachers have been duly paid their arrears. This friend went further to say that some anonymous caller claiming to be one of the 13000, flagrantly gave a mischievous confirmation of the Governor's spurious claims.

If what my friend told me is anything to go by, then that's very unfortunate! That's fraud and sycophancy at its worst!

Is there anyone in the house who was fortunate to have tuned in during the programme? Please someone should confirm.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blatant lie..the Gov. Reaffimred the fact that he is yet to pay...Wat he said was that the MIN. Of EDU. Is working on it.
Asher79: I heard from a friend today that Governor Amaechi was live on FM 92.3 Info this afternoon, and that he blatantly declared that all the newly employed 13k teachers have been duly paid their arrears. This friend went further to say that some anonymous caller claiming to be one of the 13000, flagrantly gave a mischievous confirmation of the Governor's spurious claims.

If what my friend told me is anything to go by, then that's very unfortunate! That's fraud and sycophancy at its worst!

Is there anyone in the house who was fortunate to have tuned in during the programme? Please someone should confirm.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
NeilOssai: Blatant lie..the Gov. Reaffimred the fact that he is yet to pay...Wat he said was that the MIN. Of EDU. Is working on it.

Well, then, let's fervently hope that the Governor will excellently finish the good work he started regarding the 13000 plus recruitment of teachers in the state.

Thanks for your comment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=Asher79]I heard from a friend today that Governor Amaechi was live on FM 92.3 Info this afternoon, and that he blatantly declared that all the newly employed 13k teachers have been duly paid their arrears. This friend went further to say that some anonymous caller claiming to be one of the 13000, flagrantly gave a mischievous confirmation of the Governor's spurious claims.

Is there anyone in the house who was fortunate to have tuned in during the programme? Please someone should confirm. I listened to the interview the person call and said salaries of some months are bn owned and the Governor said monthly salaries are not owed but some months differences when we resume and when the payments begin (arrears) which th commissioner of Education is working on to clear all the arrears.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=Adola1][/quote]

That's really clarifying. If it was exactly what the Governor said, then there's certainly no cause for alarm. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dis forum is bcming 2cul pls our arears ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.