Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389836 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
muami:

How can you be uisng the failures and inefficiencies of another person to justify someone else's failures and inefficiencies? The earlier you change this your beggarly attitude, the better it will be for it. You can be rest assured that if you don't change it, you will not go far in life and will die a poor teacher.
enough of dis quarrel, lets discuss about alert. Only love pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
PaulThor:

Alert Recieved... 2 months ecobank.. Ppsb..

In benue dey still owe dem 4 months till date..

If ur not in any party.. Den stop comparing n spread lies.....

Who's spreading lies? In Yobe state,they got their alert 3rd of October. Let's stop this political rubbish. Am not a fan of GEJ nor Amaechi; justice and fairness plus good governance is all I want from our leaders. Please don't take it personal if I criticised ur Jesus Christ on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
muami:

How can you be uisng the failures and inefficiencies of another person to justify someone else's failures and inefficiencies? The earlier you change this your beggarly attitude, the better it will be for it. You can be rest assured that if you don't change it, you will not go far in life and will die a poor teacher.

The only people who would die poor are dose who use dia thumbs without reasoning and facts...

Some one said pdp is better dan apc govt.. It never started from me...

All am doing now is comparing states.. And am i not opiniated to do so?

So i shld sit down and watch people voice dia opinion against this goverment n suggest dat its even worse dan d rest??....

Mi dear.. I cant do dat...
Hate it, like it.. U cant deny it.. Dis govt gave you a right to be owed..
If cristicsms is coming against dis govt.. It shldnt easily be seen among us...

But if ur opinion is anti goverment.. I respect it.. Pls Respect mine.. After collecting ur salary.. Pen down ur resignation letter...

Iwela just warned us to tighten our belts.. So u can lead the way.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
PaulThor:

Alert Recieved... 2 months ecobank.. Ppsb..

In benue dey still owe dem 4 months till date..

If ur not in any party.. Den stop comparing n spread lies.....
why all these cheap attention seeking tactics?...In this your unhealthy comparison, which one is worse,?RV owing 6 months and Benue 4 months.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Who's spreading lies? In Yobe state,they got their alert 3rd of October. Let's stop this political rubbish. Am not a fan of GEJ nor Amaechi; justice and fairness plus good governance is all I want from our leaders. Please don't take it personal if I criticised ur Jesus Christ on earth.

but in abia state which is pdp state.. Dey are owing dem in years.. I heard almost 2 years..

If you want to diassociate urself from this.. Like i said earlier.. blame da govt in general.. Don do da comparism game.

Its like what isreal did wit God.. Comparing dia present state wit egypt and quickly said dat egypt was better..

i dont care who you support.. Dat is ur right.. But if you dont hve your facts.. Dont compare.. Dont say pdp is better dan apc, apga.. Wen u cant defend it..

And since u said apc has already failed..

I suggested you resign...

Your opinion, my opinion...

Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Don't bother urself;APC has already failed in this state. PDP and Apc are the same breed but I think APC is worst than PDP.

This is wat I wrote; I never supported any political party. Please stop spreading false information.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
bio777:
0why all these cheap attention seeking tactics?...In this your unhealthy comparison, which one is worse,?RV owing 6 months and Benue 4 months.

Owing new teachers six months aint same as owing workers 4 months...
you see, you dont read.. Dats y wen u type its a like a teen fyting wit puberty..

Pls read abt our economy, other states..
Den our healthy argument may hve a chance of being educative....

Thanks....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tekzyflex:

This is wat I wrote; I never supported any political party. Please stop spreading false information.

Pls dear.. Werent you comparing?? And in dat comparism, werent apc da darker monster??

Its ur opinion.. But a very shameful one..

My opinion is simple.. Since ur one of da people already failed..cos me i still see hope in da state and instead of acting negative like some, i pray to God for help. However ur already dissapointed..
resign ur post..

Thanks.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
PaulThor:

Owing new teachers six months aint same as owing workers 4 months...
you see, you dont read.. Dats y wen u type its a like a teen fyting wit puberty..

Pls read abt our economy, other states..
Den our healthy argument may hve a chance of being educative....

Thanks....
You see how empty you are?...I know your type...Lie to your heart's content...Continue educating the gullible ones on nairaland with fat lies...
My sincere advice is (1)Educate yourself first on
English.
(2)Don't come and type your imaginations and expect everyone to buy into it...Bio777 is just too informed for that.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
bio777:
You see how empty you are?...I know your type...Lie to your heart's content...Continue educating the gullible ones on nairaland with fat lies...
My sincere advice is (1)Educate yourself first on
English.
(2)Don't come and type your imaginations and expect everyone to buy into it...Bio777 is just too informed for that.

And what hve you shown?? I read your reply and all i saw were insults..

Lolzz.. Well insults are da cheapest marks to score wen u lack facts...

Thanks..

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
PaulThor:

And what hve you shown?? I read your reply and all i saw were insults..

Lolzz.. Well insults are da cheapest marks to score wen u lack facts...

Thanks..
This is not the right place to start pasting hard facts...Don't rush to nairaland with stories from the grapevine. Crosscheck your facts about Abia state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Joy! for God sake am not a member of PDP or Apc;am only propagating for an egalitarian society,fairness and truth.

(Rolls eyes) wetin I do?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
From what I'm reading, it's like PaulThor is winning, bio777 and Tekzyflex pls don't throw in the white towel, one man can't just win you two

******sip tombo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cruize306:
From what I'm reading, it's like PaulThor is winning, bio777 and Tekzyflex pls don't throw in the white towel, one man can't just win you two

******sip tombo

My broda no need to answer that fool; am also sipping my chilled Heineken. Sometimes its jst better to observe than to waste ur precious time on politicians.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls skye Bank what is going on? You used to be among the first to bank to pay but can't understand what is happening now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
profkalu:
Pls skye Bank what is going on? You used to be among the first to bank to pay but can't understand what is happening now.
the first becoming the last and the last "unity bank" becoming the first. That is change. It can occur anytime, anyhow and anywhere.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaxAngellyn:
Alert received PPSB. 2mnths..... Diamond bank.
dear pls wch LGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2014
no time for any singing of a song. straight to the point. RVSG, tried this month. two months salary received, fidelity bank emohua lga.
God thank you.
. main while, fellow colleagues, you are invited t my wedding ceremony in omoku. conme sat.nov 29th.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Which place in Omoku is the wedding ceremony going to take place ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
kingsjeroneyah:
no time for any singing of a song. straight to the point. RVSG, tried this month. two months salary received, fidelity bank emohua lga.
God thank you.
. main while, fellow colleagues, you are invited t my wedding ceremony in omoku. conme sat.nov 29th.
congrats guy,

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sure-p job fair is tomorrow ...stadium rd ..the Aterium....strictly on IV....what is to b expected for those invited...wishin those involved a fruitful matching
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2014
FCMB eehhhhhhh!!!!! how far na, pple are roasting, how has d mighty fallen?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by CliveBarry: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Teachers using the following banks have recieved alert: Zenith, Diamond, Ecobank, Standbic IBTC, Access Bank, Unity Bank and First Bank. Those yet to see alert are Skyebank, FCMB, UBA and Union Bank. Hope before the day runs out, workers using these banks will also laugh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Union bank Dearis God oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
FCMB its not fair, the money is there with u but u prefer to do biz with it, no wahala i go catch u.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
How did you know? But I think that they have not received any information concerning our salary. Anyway am using skye bank and am still waiting for them. I hate this delay
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
unity bank paid immediately after zenith. am begining to forget what its like when there is a delay in payment..just read tru and realised some pple avent received theirs...i pray that before friday everyone complaining will smile.....its well.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ekpobari1: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
I want to know whether those in PPSB dt started receiving salary in MAY AND NOT APRIL dis yr were also paid two mnths.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ekpobari1: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
jeccy:
Union bank Dearis God oooo
yes dey should pay o

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
nonsense fcmb... .after all the delay,Nah just one month them pay....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fcmb Alert received one month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.