Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389840 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
I just finished filling the pension form now I wanna ask this honorable forum the following...
1. How many percentage are they going to withdraw from our salaries ?
2. Have they started withdrawing this money already or are they to start withdrawing it now ?
Plz sumone datz knows shld plz answer me .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
dmercy141983:
I just finished filling the pension form now I wanna ask this honorable forum the following...
1. How many percentage are they going to withdraw from our salaries ?
2. Have they started withdrawing this money already or are they to start withdrawing it now ?
Plz sumone datz knows shld plz answer me .

(1) It's a contributory scheme which involves both the workers (us) contributing 8% of our salaries and the government contributing 10%.

(2) If the government had already started deducting the 8% from our salaries from the time we started receiving our pay, then, all the money will be transferred into the respective pensions accounts. But the only way to ascertain whether 8% had been deducted from our salaries since we started receiving our pay is to go to the Board to ask for our pay slips, which is supposed to reflect such deductions, IF they were actually made.

The only snag is that what we receive now as our monthly pay aren't exactly our real salaries. My fear is that there is the likelihood we might get further short-changed by the government through this pension scheme.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2014
schools in ph still closing today? pls if ur sch is within ph environs pls reply me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihemeel: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
jamesbridget13:
schools in ph still closing today? pls if ur sch is within ph environs pls reply me.
All the Rivers State govt schools will officially close on the 19th of this month to resume on the 5th of january 2015.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihemeel: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Alert received!..... Diamond bank. ppsb ABOLGA. 2GOD be the glory

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
salary paid, one month, diamond bank, no alert but in the account. ppsb ahoada

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
One month alert received, Diamond bank, PPSB. Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chibuking81:
One month alert received, Diamond bank, PPSB. Thank you Jesus. 2GOD be the glory
So Amechi is gone with my arrears.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
ihemeel:
All the Rivers State govt schools will officially close on the 19th of this month to resume on the 5th of january 2015.
i see! thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Iniobon:
So Amechi is gone with my arrears.
I believe God, at the appropriate time he will pay, our Governor is the man of the century, he is the best to me among all the Nigeria governors.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=28836755] I believe God, at the appropriate time he will pay, our Governor is the man of the century, he is the best to me among all the Nigeria governor.[/quote

At the appropriate time indeed!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Asher79:

(1) It's a contributory scheme which involves both the workers (us) contributing 8% of our salaries and the government contributing 10%.

(2) If the government had already started deducting the 8% from our salaries from the time we started receiving our pay, then, all the money will be transferred into the respective pensions accounts. But the only way to ascertain whether 8% had been deducted from our salaries since we started receiving our pay is to go to the Board to ask for our pay slips, which is supposed to reflect such deductions, IF they were actually made.

The only snag is that what we receive now as our monthly pay aren't exactly our real salaries. My fear is that there is the likelihood we might get further short-changed by the government through this pension scheme.

Ok tanx a lot . I hope we don't get shortchanged through this scheme.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Even if STANBIC IBTC doesn't pay today, it's my utmost wish that at least five banks pay today, and at least another five pay tomoro... because #Xmas_is_here
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2014
pls I need help,
what is this auditors coming to schools all about?
is it true?
what are they checking?
what if you were not there buy the time they come, what next?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2014
They should audit themselves first b4 auditing teachers that are being owed many months arreas
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Which auditors again? make una clerify us. Patrick will say this one is bogus mentus latious....don't ask me the meaning of that gramma o...just understand.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Other banks should shake body pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by adophyt: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
This one November salary no alert yet, i wonder if we will see December salary this year
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
adophyt:
This one November salary no alert yet, i wonder if we will see December salary this year
do u need Prophet TB Joshua to tell u dat december salary ll be paid frm 15th jan next yr? Pls, be meticulous in spending nov salary. date of payment of civil servant salary is unpredictable
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by buchie001: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
We really need a change in govt. Civil servants cannot continue to suffer like this. We need a worker friendly govt and not an imposed individual that will be dancing to the tone of his predecessor.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
buchie001:
We really need a change in govt. Civil servants cannot continue to suffer like this. We need a worker friendly govt and not an imposed individual that will be dancing to the tone of his predecessor.
. I totally agreee with u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
frachy:
. I totally agreee with u.
N who is the Labour Friendly Person u knw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by privat: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
God nah your hand we dey!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Paulthor wey dey read newspaper come tell me why your oga no wan pay me my salary...Abi I do bad to work for RV?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ecobank UBE,hw far na.Amaechi abeg remember ur employees na.person wey work supos laff at d end of d mnth.God dey o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
bio777:
Paulthor wey dey read newspaper come tell me why your oga no wan pay me my salary...Abi I do bad to work for RV?

FEC meeting is yet to be held... FEC meeting is where the federal govt distributes money allocation to states.. PDP cancled it because of their convention and is yet to fix a date for the meeting.. Diamond bank paying thier workers may be a bank decision, not really govt.

As you can see, major works have stopped in rivers.. This is because of short in cash.. Many of the foreign companies handling projects are paid in dollars..

So since naira has been devalued.. You now have to pay more dan what it used to be..

Internally generated revenue can pay half of our salaries.. But the nlc rivers state rejected that approach..

So what we can do now is to wait for fec to release allocation money as soon as they can.....

Thanks.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by muami(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
PaulThor:

FEC meeting is yet to be held... FEC meeting is where the federal govt distributes money allocation to states.. PDP cancled it because of their convention and is yet to fix a date for the meeting.. Diamond bank paying thier workers may be a bank decision, not really govt.

As you can see, major works have stopped in rivers.. This is because of short in cash.. Many of the foreign companies handling projects are paid in dollars..

So since naira has been devalued.. You now have to pay more dan what it used to be..

Internally generated revenue can pay half of our salaries.. But the nlc rivers state rejected that approach..

So what we can do now is to wait for fec to release allocation money as soon as they can.....

Thanks.....

First of all, money is not distributed in FEC meeting. It is distributed in the FAAC meeting.

Having said that, We got into this situation because Amaechi took one month's allocation to play politics. Before now, the allocation distributed during the FAAC meeting is used to pay the salaries for that month. For example, the allocation to be distributed in December was used to pay December salary. This is why salaries were always paid on time. However, the governor has not used one month allocation to play politics. So what happens now IN RIVERS STATE is that the allocation distributed in a month is now used to pay the previous month's salaries. So for example, the allocation to be paid in December will be used for November salaries hence the delay.

It is also not true that internally generated revenue can pay only half of the salaries. Rivers state IGR is an average of 7billion per month while salaries is about 8billion per month( a shortfall of 1billion which could be easily gotten from all the loans the governor has been collecting for politics).

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=muami pos: Pls educate him......we are suffering the insensitivity of our Governor......what he is forgetting is fayemi.....atleast he should have learnt from Fayemi of ekiti state, but in his characteristic way I am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
December third week now yet no salaries and you tell me that all is well in rivers state ... That all is well in APC ... Insensitive governor rotimi AMAECHI insensitive rivers state government.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Politics is deceitful, a dirty game trully. All for or against our Rivers state executive govt is normal. But God's time is d best. Lets see how this week will favour us. Thanks and remain Blessed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by privat: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Let's watch and pray, because there's nothing God can't do.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2014
What are these auditors coming to audit ? Anyways my principal - oga at the top knows what to do ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: sam1980000(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.