Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2388985 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
PaulThor:

why all this rhetorics when all we want to see is alert..... pfft....
lol..while u waitin 4d alert y dnt u put a smile on ur face..receivin alert isnt bv myt nor by power..it wil cum wen it wil cum..period
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Lol! My broda I jst tire. Jst imagine wen u dey expect alert den MTN begin buzz u with their useless messages.
imagine the nonsense....... #longhissss!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Alerts !!!!!!Alerts !!!!!!!Alerts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls don't be offended by the info cause I know expectations are very high, never mind that has always been the case but at last our phones will definitely peep.
The regime of our Governor will soon come to an end and a new one about to take over, that reminds us of a saying that ' A true Leader protects the interest of a generation and not the interest of the next election, he equally see's the future before carrying his people along'.
Based on this, my Noble and well respected colleagues let us thank our out going governor for allowing himself to be used by The Almighty God, to offer us this honourable job by praying that his generation, the children in our care and the entire people of Rivers state shall not see evil and that the job will stay to fulfill the intentions and aspirations of our employers in Jesus name, Amen.
pls no harms meant just my humble opinion.
May we remain blessed as we receive our alerts

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Meaning no alert today? Not even one bank paid today? It's saddening... Not fucking joking

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ecobank...good evening. how is network now? am assuming is network that is holding you people because you have always be on point. whether na Internet or Man made network....allow the net to work o since it has being working because me I wan "cash" fish.

still waiting .....just a little - little patience .

greetings to you all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
wealthyprince:
Ecobank...good evening. how is network now? am assuming is network that is holding you people because you have always be on point. whether na Internet or Man made network....allow the net to work o since it has being working because me I wan "cash" fish.

still waiting .....just a little - little patience .

greetings to you all.

Today has come and gone. Tomorrow remains uncertain. Let's see what this new government has for us. I just pray this delay shouldn't continue with this new gov't.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2015
passarella013:
Alerts !!!!!!Alerts !!!!!!!Alerts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls don't be offended by the info cause I know expectations are very high, never mind that has always been the case but at last our phones will definitely peep.
The regime of our Governor will soon come to an end and a new one about to take over, that reminds us of a saying that ' A true Leader protects the interest of a generation and not the interest of the next election, he equally see's the future before carrying his people along'.
Based on this, my Noble and well respected colleagues let us thank our out going governor for allowing himself to be used by The Almighty God, to offer us this honourable job by praying that his generation, the children in our care and the entire people of Rivers state shall not see evil and that the job will stay to fulfill the intentions and aspirations of our employers in Jesus name, Amen.
pls no harms meant just my humble opinion.
May we remain blessed as we receive our alerts
. Amen! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2015
are the banks on strike
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2015
dexpee4life:
are the banks on strike

The banks are not on strike;its just that there is shortage of cash in the vault of some banks. Let's see what today has for Us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tekzyflex:

The banks are not on strike;its just that there is shortage of cash in the vault of some banks. Let's see what today has for Us.
guy,i fink dz theory of urs makes sense..was @d bank y'day..lo n behold cashiers hv to colect deposits b4 dy culd pay withdrawees..omg..peeps we bera tyten our belts oh..d hand writing on d wall isnt pretty @all..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tekzyflex:

this "Shortage of Cash in the Vault" is not what my wife and family will understand. Texy, I need simple terms to use in place of "Cash shortage" and "Vault" so as to make them understand. Or abi, I should consult you to come and explain to them in simple terms

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
dexpee4life:
this "Shortage of Cash in the Vault" is not what my wife and family will understand. Texy, I need simple terms to use in place of "Cash shortage" and "Vault" so as to make them understand. Or abi, I should consult you to come and explain to them in simple terms

My brother! Me sef tire oooo. Everything boils on the government insensitivity on the plight of the common man. Its so unfortunate that we are the ones that are being used as the sacrificial lamb;notwithstanding let's keep hoping until this week runs out. if U fit find were u go borrow cash;jst go borrow. God bless u...cheers#
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
What is really happening in Rivers State? Why will a civil servant be denied his wages even after the second week of the month?

Our amiable Gov. Rotimi Amaechi pls do something about this situation. You're our hero, father and shepherd. Merci
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cruize306:
What is really happening in Rivers State? Why will a civil servant be denied his wages even after the second week of the month?

Our amiable Gov. Rotimi Amaechi pls do something about this situation. You're our hero, father and shepherd. Merci

Alert! Alert! Alert! Alert!
The phones have stopped
Buzzing........
Nobody to explain to us
How long will this linger
Not too long again
Joy will soon come
We will soon rejoice
And our faces will be
Filled with smiles again
Trouble may last
But joy cometh in the morning
They cannot kill our spirit
Because we are noble and strong

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tekzyflex:

The phones have stopped
Buzzing........
Nobody to explain to us
Not to long again
Joy will soon come
We will soon rejoice
And our faces will be
Filled with smiles again
Trouble may last

That's the spirit Bro!!! Keep it forever blazing
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tekzyflex:

The phones have stopped
Buzzing........
Nobody to explain to us
Not too long again
Joy will soon come
We will soon rejoice
And our faces will be
Filled with smiles again
Trouble may last
what a sonnet! But with no rhyme. I like that.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinenye80: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hummmm........ There is Godooooooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
it has never been like this b4 imagine until 15th a worker of Rivers state I mean a worker of dis grt state has not been paid I just dey pray say no b my salary dem b share 4 backyard during election time. this is wicked I mean barbaric .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please CRA's own is enough, he should do and handover let's try somebody else, if God can use him to give us job, that means God can use the next person to promote us. This is just wickedness

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigeria and the politics of squandermania
By Editorial board
currencies
ALTHOUGH political campaigns have come
to an end, the report the other day that media
advertisements by all the political parties in the
just concluded elections alone might have
gulped N4.9 billion of party finances, is a
scandalous development that should warrant
campaign finance reforms.
This proposal has become imperative when one
considers the level of impropriety, unethical
professional practices, fiscal indiscipline and
blatant absence of accountability and probity in
the collection, disbursement and management of
campaign funds.
Moreover, given the parlous state of the nation’s
economy, the indiscriminate and obscene
extravagance displayed by politicians, calls for a
probe into the source of funds so wantonly
expended.
Reports analyzing the data gathered from
advertising agencies and regulatory bodies
suggested that the print media raked in about
N1.382 billion of the total amount.
Of this amount, the All Progressives Congress
(APC) was said to have spent N332. 503
million on its presidential candidate, while the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was alleged to
have expended N1.049 billion.
Campaign rallies of the two parties were said to
have gulped N1.057 billion for PDP and
N595.082 million for the APC, while outdoor
campaigns for both parties took N224.36
million.
Amount spent for the coverage of broadcast
campaign for the presidential candidates were
N508. 35 million for PDP and N391.05 million
for APC, while electronic media adverts
allegedly gulped N733.9 million for PDP and
N555.6 million for APC.
This brings the supposed total of the amount
spent on political advert to N4.973 billion, with
PDP accounting for N3.549 billion and APC
N1.424 billion.
By all means, this sum is a conservative figure
of campaign expenses, for it excludes the
amount spent on political adverts that did not
pass through regulatory bodies. It also does not
include syndicated articles and news stories,
extra-media image-laundering activities and
other payments that lubricate campaign
activities.
Moreover, when the money spent on ‘bread and
butter’ gratification of the masses is considered,
the amount spent on the last political campaigns
would far exceed the stated figures.
This development, by any standard, is an
obscene use of money and a flagrant abuse of
the electoral process. It offends the moral
sensibilities of well-meaning Nigerians, and is
capable of causing disaffection between the rich
and the poor.
More worrisome are the willful and flagrant
violation of the Electoral Act and the non-
prosecution of defaulters by the electoral
commission. In fact, Sections 87 – 91 as
amended contain provisions that require parties
to open their books to the electoral body from
time to time and also regulate the amount of
money political parties should spend.
However, cognizant of the absence of diligent
monitoring of political financing, politicians
have devised strategies to circumvent the
Independent National Electoral Commission
(INEC), by using looted funds to sponsor and
finance phantom non-governmental
organizations and civil rights bodies, which act
as fronts to mobilize voters on behalf of their
sponsors.
In the same vein, businessmen, expectant of
quick and sumptuous returns, have colluded
with politicians to turn the electoral process into
an investment. It is suspected that some
financiers have even doled out hundreds of
millions of naira in support of their political
cause.
The question is, in an economy that is in need
of revitalization, from where did such business
persons get the money and what price would
the tax-payers eventually pay in return?
Furthermore, the excessive use of money,
especially to garner support, portrays the
electorate either in its collective sense or in the
capacity of individual members as instruments
and means to be used and dispensed with. The
electorate become cannon fodders for the
politicians to shoot themselves to power, albeit,
dubiously.
Again, by the avalanche of lies and untruths
unleashed to convince the masses, politicians
present a non-existent state of affairs; and by
willfully peddling falsehood, politicians deceive
and disrespect the public and do harm to their
status as human beings.
Besides, money politics promotes a value
disorientation that undermines genuine
development and growth. As experience has
shown, politicians who rode on the crest of
excessive campaign spending to elective
positions are likely to recoup or pay back
money spent on campaigns before settling down
to the business of governance; at the end of
which governance is put in abeyance.
Furthermore, the integrity deficit that is
associated with this scandalous political
spending, with its consequent value
misplacement, has come to reinforce the
perception that politics is the profession of the
treacherous, a solace for the deceitful and a
haven of the incompetent.
Implicated in all this are political action
committees of parties that have made money the
god of politics, and upturn the moral table.
To wriggle out of the moral quagmire in which
the polity has found itself in campaign
financing, there is need to curtail the activities of
these committees.
Nigeria cannot afford to have all shades of
suspicious groups fronting as financiers of
political parties. Every political action
committee must be made to account for any
donation given to its party.
To successfully track funds, their sources and
deployment for acts noble or otherwise, there is
need for expeditious action to be taken on the
promulgation of the long-awaited Financial
Intelligence Unit Act.
Apart from the stipulations of the Electoral Act,
INEC must put a ceiling on what an aspirant for
any electoral position should spend as campaign
funds.
To give credibility to political financing and
create a sense of probity and inclusion amongst
party members, the faithful should be made to
contribute to the financial well-being of their
parties through periodic payment of dues.
Parties should seek obligatory financial
membership and inculcate the value of internal
democracy in their management of funds.
What obtains now is a scandal that does not
augur well for democracy.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
its well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2015
omg..if mega banks lyk eco n diamond hv'nt paid til nw..i cn only imagine wen d sluggish ones lyk UBA n union wil pay..lord hv mercy..pls cn sum one confirm wen d skuls wil b openin?..m hearin 20th.odas say its 27th..tanx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=gold360 post=32814392]omg..if mega banks lyk eco n diamond hv'nt paid til nw..i cn only imagine wen d sluggish ones lyk UBA n union wil pay..lord hv mercy..pls cn sum one confirm wen d skuls wil b openin?..m hearin 20th.odas say its 27th..tanx[27th of April 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is madness........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
What is happening that we have not seen our salaries till 17th? God come to our aid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
am still having my hopes on God let that beep come .... him dereisGodooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
sammymarvin:
am still having my hopes on God let that beep come .... him dereisGodooooo

Atleast u all can see how Evil and wicked Amaechi his!!!!!! The moni is Rivers state money for God sake;a chunk of IGR can pay us our salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Adola1 post=32819677][/quote]tanx,.,my pipo one tin is certain..@least 2 banks wil pay b4d end of 2day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Alert ooo abeg ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:28am On Apr 18, 2015
We only hope that nyesom wike PDP led government will correct the abnormalities of the APC-AMAECHI led government so insensitive to workers welfare ... Third week of April and March salary has not been paid when therefore should we expect April salary ?
There will never be peace hence no progress in any place where there is no equality and respect of human dignity. Chai chai after all the campaign and deaths recorded to retain the APC in government yet see how they repay workers , AMAECHI shame on u all blind supporters of the aforementioned person shame on u all .
Politicians are deceivers don't trust them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls' take it easy. Endurance is the key. No need to talk flippantly to Amaechi now, b'cos you may be talking amiss. This is trial times: may be there's a hitch somewhere. Be patient since three banks have paid. Definitely you'll be paid. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by privat: 5:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Our Ernest expectations shall never be cut off in jesus name Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.