Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2392525 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2015
workers' day celebration of what?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 3:20pm On May 01, 2015
dmercy141983:
Assuming dakkuku won d election wld it have been like this ? Every PDP state dat lost election are calm y is d APC so wicked ? Rotimi amaechi mother earth and d forces of nature will visit u soon. doz for nd against CRA are suffering d same fate now d lesson is don't trust any politician unite to protect ur right nd future as a worker in rivers state. Even as nyesom wike is d governor-elect still don't trust him too let's b vigilant nd unite for d common good of d Nigerian worker as for NUT etc doz ones are saboteurs.
Nigerian workers are suffering indeed.

Easy dear.. Dese are trying times but dey wont last forever.. Almost all workers are not paid everyhwere in nigeria, which includes fg.. I dont know y dis is done but lets pray it doesnt get worse.. fact is our economy is getting weak.. D fall of oil price isnt really helping us at all.. The expensive campaigns are also hving a negative effect on us all...

Internal revenue can pay us up but wat ever is happening is also hittting the internal revenues.. Shell is winding up, total too... Banks are retrenching and small scale businesses are recording lowest forms of performance and thus, many are folding up or abt to.. The multipliers effect is enomous and the blame goes to all govt, all tiers.. Most esp the center.. Which shld hve built a shock for all dese before it even happened.. It shows d govt werent thinking ahead.

I dont know how to blame a state like rivers.. The gov as dey castigate, got involved in massive projects, most of dem counter productives and thus, money is spent on irrelivancies.

However, politicians are cunny, esp the nigerian ones. All of a sudden, local govt elections have become important and yet, workers aint paid..

But we also share in the blame.. We are not creative enough to get dese guys to dia knees.. We pray to God on what is a man's fight. Abuse dont bring change, delibrate actions bring change...

Now how can we do dat?

how many of us can write posts n hve access to major newspapers..?? Either by description or narratives, we could let the wider world know wat is happening.. If its well constructed, it sure will gather audience and a better way of acting than abuses..

Thanks.....

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 02, 2015
Civil servants that are yet to receive their march salaries shall receive their‘s by next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2015
Fiafiad:
Civil servants that are yet to receive their march salaries shall receive their‘s by next week.
Fiafiad let this your prophecy work out this time around.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2015
Fiafiad:

Next week Monday or Saturday?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
PaulThor:

Easy dear.. Dese are trying times but dey wont last forever.. Almost all workers are not paid everyhwere in nigeria, which includes fg.. I dont know y dis is done but lets pray it doesnt get worse.. fact is our economy is getting weak.. D fall of oil price isnt really helping us at all.. The expensive campaigns are also hving a negative effect on us all...

Internal revenue can pay us up but wat ever is happening is also hittting the internal revenues.. Shell is winding up, total too... Banks are retrenching and small scale businesses are recording lowest forms of performance and thus, many are folding up or abt to.. The multipliers effect is enomous and the blame goes to all govt, all tiers.. Most esp the center.. Which shld hve built a shock for all dese before it even happened.. It shows d govt werent thinking ahead.

I dont know how to blame a state like rivers.. The gov as dey castigate, got involved in massive projects, most of dem counter productives and thus, money is spent on irrelivancies.

However, politicians are cunny, esp the nigerian ones. All of a sudden, local govt elections have become important and yet, workers aint paid..

But we also share in the blame.. We are not creative enough to get dese guys to dia knees.. We pray to God on what is a man's fight. Abuse dont bring change, delibrate actions bring change...

Now how can we do dat?

how many of us can write posts n hve access to major newspapers..?? Either by description or narratives, we could let the wider world know wat is happening.. If its well constructed, it sure will gather audience and a better way of acting than abuses..

Thanks.....
YOUR BIG BIG TALK END FOR NAIRALAND...ONCE YOU GET PAID YOUR SALARY,YOU WOULD SUDDENLY REALISE THE COUNTRY IS NOT WORTH DIEING FOR....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2015
The PDP in R/S accused the governor of dying minute looting of Rivers treasury as a major cause of the RSG not being able to pay its staff.
The governor in a counter statement, denied the allegations and promised he'll pay every salary, arrears and debts incurred by his administration before he leaves office on the 29th of this month...
This calls for celebration huh?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:50pm On May 03, 2015
And the Lord cause a book to be open, and it was read to the king......, and the king ask WHAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR THIS MAN?
father cause our book of remembrance to be open this NIGHT, FOR ONWARD PAYMENT THIS WEEK. IJN. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2015
Cruize306:
The PDP in R/S accused the governor of dying minute looting of Rivers treasury as a major cause of the RSG not being able to pay its staff.
The governor in a counter statement, denied the allegations and promised he'll pay every salary, arrears and debts incurred by his administration before he leaves office on the 29th of this month...
Sincerely speaking, great celebration will follow it, with 1 million gbosa for mr governor once fulfilled, but if not fulfilled the reverse will be the case.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2015
Cruize306:

Cruise. Wey source? Even if na gravie.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2015
Governor maintains that, he did not owe any civil servant in Rivers state for the month of March. You can type and google this, ( dailypost.ng/2015/03/i-dont-owe-... )
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
With the above statement from the governor, does it mean that our money is with the banks, let see hopefully banks will start crediting our account from tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2015
Chibuking81:
With the above statement from the governor, does it mean that our money is with the bank, let see hopefully bank will start crediting our account from tomorrow.

I wish to see alert tomorrow by 1.pm.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2015
Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi said he does not owe any civil servant in the state. He made the clarification in response to a statement credited to Governor- elect, Nyesom Wike. Speaking through his Commissioner for Information, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, at the weekend, Amaechi said the PDP was being mischievous by its deliberate resort to falsehood. “We find it ridiculous that PDP and Mr. Ezebuwon Nyesom Wike’s media managers show lot of mischief and deliberate distortion of facts,” she said. “We thought that if they lied during campaigns and electioneering, with election over, they would switch over to basic media style of information sourcing, verification and analysis. “The rudimentary step in that is the sourcing and use of data, a critical segment available to even cob reporters”. Amaechi said on the contrary, it is the PDP that owes Rivers people the return of its revenue diverted by the Federal Government to other states as well as the millions spent by Amaechi administration to fix its (FG’s) roads in the state. “Governor Chibuike Amaechi has paid civil servants up to the month of March with plans to commence payment for the month of April. “Gov. Amaechi had committed himself to the welfare of Rivers’ civil servants these past seven years and had exemplified that by regular payment of salaries in the face of dwindling national revenue.” DOWNLOAD: Daily Post Android App Rivers State is one of less than five states in the federation that have been able to keep up with salary payments in the face of empty federal coffers. “While apologising on the recent delays in salary payment, Amaechi reiterated that civil servants must receive their wages for each month. “PDP’s mismanagement of the national revenue, as well as its elevation of corruption to a national religion, has been responsible for dwindling federal allocation. “In recent times, the Federal Government has had to withhold allocations meant for states, Rivers State being one of such unfortunate states,” he said. The governor accused PDP of crying wolf where there was none, describing the statement as diversionary and meant to cover their obvious inadequacies. “In its fatal admittance that it is approaching May 29 with more liabilities than assets, PDP sold the dummy to unsuspecting Rivers people and friends of the state to create an impression that he was leaving behind a pile of indebtedness. “The Amaechi administration has nothing to hide. However, we must put the records straight as to the root cause of PDP’s paranoia. “The party’s candidate, who was declared winner of the April 11 governorship election, with his team, is coming to loot the treasury of Rivers State. “With several thugs hired to commit electoral malfeasances for the PDP – with about 11 ‘elected’ into the state House of Assembly – who must demand their settlement, the state treasury will be sucked dry.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2015
source=daily post news online
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2015
gold360:
Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi said he does
not owe any civil servant in the state.
He made the clarification in response
to a statement credited to Governor-
elect, Nyesom Wike.
Speaking through his Commissioner
for Information, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari,
at the weekend, Amaechi said the
PDP was being mischievous by its
deliberate resort to falsehood.
“We find it ridiculous that PDP and
Mr. Ezebuwon Nyesom Wike’s media
managers show lot of mischief and
deliberate distortion of facts,” she
said.
“We thought that if they lied during
campaigns and electioneering, with
election over, they would switch over
to basic media style of information
sourcing, verification and analysis.
“The rudimentary step in that is the
sourcing and use of data, a critical
segment available to even cob
reporters”.
Amaechi said on the contrary, it is the
PDP that owes Rivers people the
return of its revenue diverted by the
Federal Government to other states
as well as the millions spent by
Amaechi administration to fix its
(FG’s) roads in the state.
“Governor Chibuike Amaechi has paid
civil servants up to the month of
March with plans to commence
payment for the month of April.
“Gov. Amaechi had committed
himself to the welfare of Rivers’ civil
servants these past seven years and
had exemplified that by regular
payment of salaries in the face of
dwindling national revenue.”
DOWNLOAD: Daily Post Android App
Rivers State is one of less than five
states in the federation that have
been able to keep up with salary
payments in the face of empty federal
coffers.
“While apologising on the recent
delays in salary payment, Amaechi
reiterated that civil servants must
receive their wages for each month.
“PDP’s mismanagement of the
national revenue, as well as its
elevation of corruption to a national
religion, has been responsible for
dwindling federal allocation.
“In recent times, the Federal
Government has had to withhold
allocations meant for states, Rivers
State being one of such unfortunate
states,” he said.
The governor accused PDP of crying
wolf where there was none,
describing the statement as
diversionary and meant to cover their
obvious inadequacies.
“In its fatal admittance that it is
approaching May 29 with more
liabilities than assets, PDP sold the
dummy to unsuspecting Rivers
people and friends of the state to
create an impression that he was
leaving behind a pile of indebtedness.
“The Amaechi administration has
nothing to hide. However, we must
put the records straight as to the root
cause of PDP’s paranoia.
“The party’s candidate, who was
declared winner of the April 11
governorship election, with his team,
is coming to loot the treasury of
Rivers State.
“With several thugs hired to commit
electoral malfeasances for the PDP –
with about 11 ‘elected’ into the state
House of Assembly – who must
demand their settlement, the state
treasury will be sucked dry.

You can now see that our politicians are perpetual liars ... Is it true that governor rotimi AMAECHI paid all civil servants March salary ?
Is It true that governor chibuike AMAECHI has paid April salary ? An emphatic NO !
Yet pple will blindly support AMAECHI nd sing his praises in the streets, don't trust any politician even d so called governor-elect Nyesom wike.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2015
joyblinks:

Cruise. Wey source? Even if na gravie.

Rhythm 93.7 had it on their Saturday news... Family love and treasure FM also carried it... This is not a joke
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:02am On May 04, 2015
dmercy141983:

You can now see that our politicians are perpetual liars ... Is it true that governor rotimi AMAECHI paid all civil servants March salary ?
Is It true that governor chibuike AMAECHI has paid April salary ? An emphatic NO !
Yet pple will blindly support AMAECHI nd sing his praises in the streets, don't trust any politician even d so called governor-elect Nyesom wike.
my bros i no understand oh.maybe wat d govnor is sayin is dat he has paid d banks.its d banks dat are delayin our payment..dz politicians eh!..d more u look d less u see
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 7:09am On May 04, 2015
grin
gold360:
my bros i no understand oh.maybe wat d govnor is sayin is dat he has paid d banks.its d banks dat are delayin our payment..dz politicians eh!..d more u look d less u see
guyz na alert w need dis week oooo....weda ameachi lie oo or nt let our accounts b credited.... grin
gold360:
guyz na alert w need dis week oooo....weda ameachi lie oo or nt let our accounts b credited....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 7:13am On May 04, 2015
profkalu:
Fiafiad let this your prophecy work out this time around.
sincerely speaking oooo it shuld jxt b true bcuz w re tried of waiting....march n april alert oooo dis week ooo Ameachiiiiii
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:37am On May 04, 2015
dmercy141983:

You this boy or man, you have never at any time come up with soft words. Your mouth is always filled with insult, abuse and curses. What kind of human being are u? Ist that you lack home training or you are doing it out of frustration?
Mind you, Amaechi never said he has paid April salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:04am On May 04, 2015
Fiafiad:
You this boy or man, you have never at any time come up with soft words. Your mouth is always filled with insult, abuse and curses. What kind of human being are u? Ist that you lack home training or you are doing it out of frustration?
Mind you, Amaechi never said he has paid April salary.

Me sef tire for the guy o. Some people hve even received their March salay.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 8:33am On May 04, 2015
so our arrears have been paid. pls if u receive urs let me know and d months been paid. all we get is lies I had 4m a reliable source DAT one of d political aspirant in d state is owing 3banks huge sum of moni. so now tell me who is lying.is it above 500thousand workers of dis state or Mr governor as 4 me am been owed 3months salary plus march salary and I have been frozen from many activities cos I used my reserves 2 pay my brodas sch fees thinking I will b paid last month but nothing till now and it so hurt me if I don't go to work cos I hate staying at home Mr governor pay me ooooooo .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2015
Fiafad nd joyblinks wat ever u r Is irrelevant both of u nd ur ilk are diehard supporters of AMAECHI nd his evil doing now to prove to us dat ur not stupid nd foolish and a blind supporter of AMAECHI answer d following questions :
1. Has AMAECHI paid March salary to civil servants ?
2. Has AMAECHI paid April salary to civil servanst ? Did u not read d daily post online news wit understanding ?
Fiafad, joyblinks nd ur ilk I put it to u dat ur all a blind supporter of evil. Grow up ! Nonsense.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2015
It is not a surprise dat pple(fiafad,joyblinks nd others) criticize workers who ask nd demand for justice , and praise politicians(AMAECHI nd others) who carry out injustice it only shows dat dey r birds of d same feather nd d same punishment awaits dem all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2015
dmercy141983:
Fiafad nd joyblinks wat ever u r Is irrelevant both of u nd ur ilk are diehard supporters of AMAECHI nd his evil doing now to prove to us dat ur not stupid nd foolish and a blind supporter of AMAECHI answer d following questions :
1. Has AMAECHI paid March salary to civil servants ?
2. Has AMAECHI paid April salary to civil servanst ? Did u not read d daily post online news wit understanding ?
Fiafad, joyblinks nd ur ilk I put it to u dat ur all a blind supporter of evil. Grow up ! Nonsense.

I won't exchange words with you dis morning sha because am fasting for my alert to come in today but I shake my nyansh for u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dedewizzy(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2015
The remaining people yet to be aletred for March will be credited this week as funds are currently been transferred from and within banks in the state to that effect. Info from a reliable source

joyblinks:

I won't exchange words with you dis morning sha because am fasting for my alert to come in today but I shake my nyansh for u.

undecided
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2015
joyblinks:

Me sef tire for the guy o. Some people hve even received their March salay.

"some people have received ...".
Abeg pack one side after u go join fiafad dey talk wetin u no know , so d rest wey ur uncle AMAECHI never pay nko ? Abeg pack well o no dey talk wia men dey talk.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2015
joyblinks:

hahahaha..dz gurl no go kill us..shake ur nyansh?..hmm swiri iwen u talk lyk dz u giv me a hard-on..lols.plus last tym i checkd u dnt let pple knw wen u're truely fasting..lolols..joy swiri i luv dat butty.gimme dat butty..lols
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2015
Any information about payment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 12:17pm On May 04, 2015
Dedewizzy:

The remaining people yet to be aletred for March will be credited this week as funds are currently been transferred from and within banks in the state to that effect. Info from a reliable source

undecided

I hope dis true a beg no mind games
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
gold360:
hahahaha..dz gurl no go kill us..shake ur nyansh?..hmm swiri iwen u talk lyk dz u giv me a hard-on..lols.plus last tym i checkd u dnt let pple knw wen u're truely fasting..lolols..joy swiri i luv dat butty.gimme dat butty..lols

Hahahhaaa..... Ashewo 5 naira. Imbre I biobele-a jor. I need my pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Gad2(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.