Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2392840 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
profkalu:
Am please to inform you that one of my friends submitted a Cv in that email address. You may check your email and he is of GOVERNMENT. Thanks

but where you are is far from the school. I judge it base on the address on your CV.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
ORUWISE:

but where you are is far from the school. I judge it base on the address on your CV.
If you can interview him and if successful he can look for house around the location of the school.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fg-states-lgs-share-n387-8bn-for-december/ COMMENTS
ABUJA— The Minister of Finance, Mrs
Kemi Adeosun, yesterday, in Abuja said
N387.8 billion was shared among the
federal, states and local governments as
revenue for December, 2015.
Adeosun, who was represented by the
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance,
Mr Mahmoud Isa-Dutse, announced this
while addressing newsmen on the outcome
of the Federation Accounts Allocation
Committee (FAAC) meeting.
She said
the
shared
amount
comprised the month’s statutory revenue
of N315 billion.
“Also, there is the exchange gain of N4.5
billion which is proposed for distribution.
Adeosun also said that the money shared
included the N6.3 billion refunded to the
federation account by Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
“Therefore, the total revenue distributable
for the month of December, including VAT
of N62 billion, is N387.8 billion,” she said.
It will be recalled that N369.9 billion was
shared to the three tiers of government as
revenue for the month of November.
This month’s allocation shows an increase
of N17.9 billion. Giving the breakdown of
revenue among the three tiers of
government, Adeosun said the Federal
Government received N147.5 billion,
representing 52.68 per cent while states
got N74.8 billion, representing 26.72 per
cent.
The local governments, she said, received
N57.7 billion, amounting to 20.60 per cent
of the amount distributed. She said N42.05
billion, representing 13 per cent derivation
revenue was shared among the oil
producing states.
Adeosun also announced that during the
month under review, Nigeria Liquified
Natural Gas paid a dividend of $150 million
which had earlier been distributed to the
three tiers of government.
The minister said the country generated
N214.6 billion as mineral revenue and
N100.3 billion as non-mineral revenue in
December.
She said this showed an increase of
N16.04 billion and N1.5 billion respectively
from what the country generated in the
preceding month. The minister also said
the balance in the Excess Crude Account
was $2.25 billion, indicating that nothing
had been removed or added since July
Adeosun said acts of vandalism on oil
pipelines among other factors had
continued to negatively impact on oil
revenue generation. She said shut-in, shut-
down of production for repairs, production
shortfall due to technical hitches at
different terminals throughout the month
impacted negatively on crude oil and gas
revenue.
According to her, there was a revenue loss
of $143.9 million as a result of reduction in
federation export sales and drop in the
average price of crude oil from 49.58
dollars in October to 43.4 dollars in
November, 2015.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good Development
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
2ruconfidence:

From my own pay slip,d deduction was made by NUT,and the woman in d board ask me to take it to their office and not to ministry of finance.
Pls Where you able to get the pay slip of December. I went to the Board (PPSB) and was told that it was not yet out
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Breaking News: ABUJA------The Supreme Court has upheld the outcome of the April 11 governorship election that brought
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State to power.
The apex court in an unanimous judgment, restored the
declaration of Wike as the valid winner of the poll by the
Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
Justice Kekere-Ekun who delivered the lead verdict, held
that three separate appeals that were filed by Wike, PDP
and INEC, were meritorious.
Concurrent judgments of both the Rivers State
Governorship Election Petition Tribunal and that of the
Abuja Division of the Court of Appeal were all set aside
by the Supreme Court.
The apex court panel headed by the Chief Justice of
Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed however reserved
their reasons for the judgement till February 12.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
http://thenationonlineng.net/supreme-court-upholds-wikes-election/ The Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the
election of Nyesom Wike as governor of
Rivers State.
Wike, who was the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) candidate in the April 11, 2015
governorship election in Rivers State, had
approached the apex court after the Appeal
Court upheld the decision of the state
election petitions tribunal which had earlier
nullified his victory in the poll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Will there ever be a time when we'll receive alert before 30th of every month ? Na waoooh ! This is not good at all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2016
dmercy141983:
Will there ever be a time when we'll receive alert before 30th of every month ? Na waoooh ! This is not good at all.
this time around, you're in luck, cause with yesterday's victory of our governor, you might just be paid before 30th
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2016
heaven55:
this time around, you're in luck, cause with yesterday's victory of our governor, you might just be paid before 30th
I Pray we get to that point sooner than later
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2016
The peoples Governor!

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
dexpee4life:
Pls Where you able to get the pay slip of December. I went to the Board (PPSB) and was told that it was not yet out

As at the day I went,it was only November they gave to me but I don't know if Dec.is now ready.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
2nd Term resumption is 11th january 2016.
Midterm break 19th- 22nd february 2016
closing is 24th march 2016 .
2nd term will have 11 weeks,

3rd term will start from 18th april 2016
midterm break 3rd - 6th june 2016
closing date for 3rd term is 22nd july .
3rd term will have 14 weeks. cool

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
2ruconfidence:

As at the day I went,it was only November they gave to me but I don't know if Dec.is now ready.
I have just gone through the process but there wasn't any changes rather there was an explanation for the double charges by the union. I have been deducted thrice but the latest are Nov and Dec. I was able to get my pay slip from the board for Nov but that of Dec isn't ready. I later went to Min. Of Finance but was told that they dont treat that of Nov. and Dec so I was referred back to the board who later asked me to go to the Union since the over-deduction was done by them. On gettiing to NUT's office, I was told that the deductions were for the arrears being paid and that everyone would also be affected in the future regardless of the present disparities in the salaries
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
ChiXtian:
2nd Term resumption is 11th january 2016.
Midterm break 19th- 22nd february 2016
closing is 24th march 2016 .
2nd term will have 11 weeks,

3rd term will start from 18th april 2016
midterm break 3rd - 6th june 2016
closing date for 3rd term is 22nd july .
3rd term will have 14 weeks. cool
thanks for the Info
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
dexpee4life:
I have just gone through the process but there wasn't any changes rather there was an explanation for the double charges by the union. I have been deducted thrice but the latest are Nov and Dec. I was able to get my pay slip from the board for Nov but that of Dec isn't ready. I later went to Min. Of Finance but was told that they dont treat that of Nov. and Dec so I was referred back to the board who later asked me to go to the Union since the over-deduction was done by them. On gettiing to NUT's office, I was told that the deductions were for the arrears being paid and that everyone would also be affected in the future regardless of the present disparities in the salaries
what is the justification for this criminal deductions? how many times has this so called union stepped in and fight for our causes when we needed them? TRASH

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 6:13am On Jan 29, 2016
dexpee4life:
. On gettiing to NUT's office, I was told that the deductions were for the arrears being paid and that everyone would also be affected in the future regardless of the present disparities in the salaries

So they finally found a lie to cover up the deliberate deduction (stealing). Initially they were acting like the over deduction was a mistake from their system. This one no be armed robbery in a different form?

Deductions were for the arrears indeed.

Corruption will never end in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
I hear say Wike done win the election....abeg,make una beg am not to use the state fund take recover the money wey him spend for Supreme Court ooo.I no go surprise if this month salary go mark the beginning of salary delay for civil servants in rivers state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
mathmatica:
I hear say Wike done win the election....abeg,make una beg am not to use the state fund take recover the money wey him spend for Supreme Court ooo.I no go surprise if this month salary go mark the beginning of salary delay for civil servants in rivers state.
I beg to differ, rather you should be happy he won,, cause money that would have been used for the rerun will now be used to handsomely reward rivers people that stood by him (including civil servants )

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
heaven55:
I beg to differ, rather you should be happy he won,, cause money that would have been used for the rerun will now be used to handsomely reward rivers people that stood by him (including civil servants )
...I hope so oooo....although I know that his victory is not a case of honesty in justice but rather a case of nah-who-sabi-the-game pass.Therefore,money must change hands.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
mathmatica:
...I hope so oooo....although I know that his victory is not a case of honesty in justice but rather a case of nah-who-sabi-the-game pass.Therefore,money must change hands.
brother. I think you ain't being fair, when he lost at both d tribunal and appeal court you didn't accuse his rivals of bribery.. guy let's put things in their proper perspective oh. we should be thankful for the supreme court ruling oh. else the kind electoral violence we for witness during d rerun eh..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
mathmatica:
Bros, were you the middle man for the "money must change hands" issue. Why not we wait for the details of the judgement, but note that this case favoured Ambode of Lagos and so You dont expect the Apex Court to contradict itself since 'Card Reader' is not in the Electoral Act

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Consumer Alert Re: New Bank Account "Maintenance" Fee of N1/mil Recently, CBN approved a curious and controversial current account "maintenance charge" of one Naira (N1) per N1000 you collect from your current account. This came on the heel of the extinction of COT charges which ended on January 1, 2016. You probably have received an email from your bank notifying you of the introduction of this new charge on ALL your debit transactions. However, the banks left out a critical detail in their emails to you. THE MAINTENANCE FEE IS NOT MANDATORY! CBN's circular says the fee IS NEGOTIABLE but the banks will not tell you that! What can you do? If you don't want to pay this fee, write to your bank and let them know that since the fee IS negotiable, you are not willing to pay N1 per thousand. Depending on the volume of transactions you make, you can request for a total waiver or as low as five kobo (5kobo) per thousand. If you don't do anything immediately, you will be charged by default. The "Maintenance Fee" is NOT mandatory. You can request for a review or waiver. CAFON is studying this new directive to determine how to protest these multiple charges on behalf of Nigerian consumers. Until we can do that, you should negotiate the charges by formally writing to your bank immediately! Protect Your Consumer Right...write your bank today!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
If you're not from Rivers State don't comment trash about our amiable Governor. If u don't like his ways of administration resign n go to ur state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2016
happy new month of FAVOUR to all .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2016
I was born on 4th February, as we enter this my birthday month, I personally welcome everyone into this wonderful, great, and miraculous month, I wish us all divine favour, divine forgiveness, divine mercy, divine miracle, divine turn around, divine financial increase, and above all divine love. Happy new week and new month.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
mathmatica:

hmmm
which prophet are you?
Delay!!! maybe for you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
pkkpro:
If you're not from Rivers State don't comment trash about our amiable Governor. If u don't like his ways of administration resign n go to ur state.

See as i they look you.....this your talk fit make me lose election for 2019. Wike know say Criticism na part of politics...#freedomofspeech

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2016
oya zenith lead the way..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/02/prepare-your-will-if-you-are-coming-to-rig-election-in-rivers-state-wike-warns/ The Rivers State Government has approved January
27 of every year as a public holiday to mark the
survival of the state from the forces of political
conspiracy who attempted to subvert the mandate
of the people.
The Supreme Court delivered her judgment
validating Governor Wike’s election on January 27,
Also on Tuesday, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom
Ezenwo Wike reiterated his warning to those
planning to rig the rerun elections in Rivers state,
noting that they will be treated as armed robbers by
the people. Addressing thousands of civil servants at the State
Civil Service Secretariat in Port Harcourt , Governor
Wike said that the public holiday signifies God’s
intervention in the affairs of Rivers State.
He said: “Every January 27 will be observed as a
public holiday in this state because that is the day
God came down to save Rivers State. What people
must understand is that power comes from God.
We know God speaks last and he has spoken.”
The governor also announced that Friday, February
5, will be observed as a public holiday to enable all
Rivers people prepare for the rerun elections.
Governor Wike urged civil servants and other Rivers
people to ensure they vote for PDP candidates in
the re-run elections to promote harmony in
governance and sustain the development agenda of
the state government. He pointed out that the defeated APC in the State
plans to use the rerun elections to enter the
political arena through the window , having been
shut out by the people and the Supreme Court.
Governor Wike said: “When someone cannot come
through the door, he may want to come through the
window. Rivers people must not allow them. Our
people must stop them from entering through the
window to obstruct the good works of this
administration. ”
Speaking further on the rerun elections, Governor
Wike said that the will of Rivers people will prevail,
adding that the use of security forces and other
electoral officials to rig the process will fail
woefully.
According to him, the people believe in the
transformational leadership of the PDP, stressing
that it was exhibited in Bayelsa State, where the
use of force by security agents failed to deliver
electoral victory.
He said: “Anyone who plans to rig an election is an
armed robber and should be treated as such. If you
are coming to rig an election in the state, first,
prepare your will before embarking on the journey.
Inform your wife or husband and go ahead to say
your last prayer.
“When they used the security forces in Bayelsa
State, it didn’t work. It will also not work here in
Rivers State. Rivers State is a peaceful state and
our people are peace loving. We want to remain
so”. The governor assured civil servants and pensioners
that his administration will continue to pay their
salaries and pensions. He said all welfare issues
will be given top priority.
He, however, stated that steps will be taken by the
administration to verify the actual number of civil
servants and pensioners to stop payment to non-
existent beneficiaries. The governor added that the administration will
work out modalities to improve the state’s
Internally Generated Revenue, IGR.
Earlier, Head of the State Civil Service, Barrister
Rufus Godwins commended the governor for being
up to date in the payment of salaries and pensions.
He assured the governor of the loyalty of the
workers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: RosyIsBlessed, MaksLove and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.