Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2390086 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
zikiziki:
the governor is very okay, we have been paid Feb and march#ppsb thank u govnor

This kind of comment makes me to be afraid of the Future of NUT whose today is already in coma. I thought the gov. dash you money! I see that you are happy and concerned about yourself that you don't border about the welfare of other teachers of distinction in a hash and hard economy like ours. no wonder every union are now having two factions. For me, I don't want to know who is responsible all I know is have not been paid Feb and March, and I want those responsible to do something urgently...for all those involve. Because the effect of this delay is not something we need to write about here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
...When we refuse to be sentimental and face issue not person, then we can have a voice. For now, I ONLY OBSERVE US DEFEND POLITHIEFIANS who don't care about us.[/quote author=kingsjeroneyah post=44964243]

True talk. and by then I will consider 57% of Nigerians educated. Then I can boldly say that the future of Nigeria is bright.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:21am On Apr 24, 2016
zikiziki:
are u sure ur a teacher? Because ur comment is showing ur nt. So, because u hv been paid ur nw singing d governors praises without minding if others hv received theirs or nt? Note: ur smiling 2day, 2morow might be ur turn to cry on this salary issue.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2016
zikiziki:

You shame me with your vulture attitude. The vulture would say 'all i care is i have food, even if it is my mother's corpse. I have food.' If this scenario continues, the governor has not only failed but has become a huge embarrassment to us all. Yes am not affected, but a fool will think the leakage in the toilet will not one day flood the bedroom. Well, you know a child from his reasoning. Children are selfish, insensitive, lack apathy and over grown children like you, are unfortunately pathetic.. Happy Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2016
#WikeIsWorking# payment of all outstanding salaries loading............. By may 1st week all of us will be singing praises. Though I hav received 4 feb. n march.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2016
waliezi:
#WikeIsWorking# payment of all outstanding salaries loading............. By may 1st week all of us will be singing praises. Though I hav received 4 feb. n march.
I don't under stand this first week in may payment....so all those being owed Feb. And march salary shud wait till first week in may den DAT of April and may salary wud be paid wen first week in September. ..abeg #wikeisnotworking,..#amaechiwemissyou

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2016
When I talked about diversion of workers pay for rerun elections using verification exercise as a decoy, people hardly agreed.

All those shining teeth coz they've got their February & March pay should brace up because April ends this week. Those Finance ministry folks are probably doing a rotation/quota method so therefore anybody could be affected.

By the way did I mention that PDP national convention is coming up May & guess what? Our amiable "govnor" is hosting it and we all know what that means right? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
waliezi:
Glad you finally realised the supposed arrear paid you last month was ur March salary. Lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Just one comment caught my attention here,"they pretend to pay,we pretend to work"....Switching to my "pretend to work mode".Thank God WAEC dey on,good excuse sef.My landlord dey use cutlass find me everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2016
April month will finish this week, many have not receive their February and March salary, with the April now added. It's not really easy, my February salary is still unpaid, please someone that knows the governor should ask him to do something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Its monday, My people hoping for their own money with anxiety. Still on my matter #No pay, No work...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
I think UBE board is the major problem not the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
These pple don't wanna pay us ... Shiiiiit men for real gerarahia shiiiit ! Wat of d IGR can't it pay us?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
2kurupt:

My dear, never despise the days of little beginnings o even people who earn over a mill per month can't afford to share their salaries.

It is well!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Alert zenith bank for March ube obio/Akpor.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tekzyflex:
I think UBE board is the major problem not the governor.

Exactly, though I dnt support any politician. A reliable source told me same thing, that the problem is from the board and school heads/principals. Late submission of norminal roll from some schools plus errors made in bank details while typing,etc. In fact, it was later discovered that the reason somebody very close to me was not paid march salary, was as a result of the school head not submitting their school voucher on time.

Instead of lamenting via this medium that yields nothing, let us assist our school head or principals to ensure the right thing is done and norminal rolls submitted on or before 15th of every month, cos some principals are so dull. Then should be checking on the board frequently in case of mistakes or a new requirement that comes up as usual. The board does not call or beg any school to submit theirs. Its what they receive, they send to ministry of finance for payment.

Lets help ourselves!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lizdamore: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=temple4real post=45030595]Alert zenith bank for March ube obio/Akpor.
Is this for real? Pls don't joke about things like this.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Lizdamore post=45032758][/quote]It is real, my sister in portharcourt lga ube was also paid by zenith today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fiafiad:
It is real, my sister in portharcourt lga ube was also paid by zenith today.
then what is happening to ppsb Feb n Mar salaries? God help us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
rOsy247:

Exactly, though I dnt support any politician. A reliable source told me same thing, that the problem is from the board and school heads/principals. Late submission of norminal roll from some schools plus errors made in bank details while typing,etc. In fact, it was later discovered that the reason somebody very close to me was not paid march salary, was as a result of the school head not submitting their school voucher on time.

Instead of lamenting via this medium that yields nothing, let us assist our school head or principals to ensure the right thing is done and norminal rolls submitted on or before 15th of every month, cos some principals are so dull. Then should be checking on the board frequently in case of mistakes or a new requirement that comes up as usual. The board does not call or beg any school to submit theirs. Its what they receive, they send to ministry of finance for payment.

Lets help ourselves!!!!
....Aunty,abeg no ves....if wetin you talk nah true,....then wetin for happen if UBE people use the old norminal roll pay workers?...Abi nah every month new workers dey start work while older ones dey resign?....wetin go happen if them copy and paste the previous norminal roll whey principals bring come,then send am to ministry of finance?.....in case you no understand my queetion,abeg,no quote me because....I just want to make uncommon sense.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nah wah for u ooo...people dey do transfer nah..so names fit change for nominal roll.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Belexy95: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2016
To all those clamouring mistakes from heads of schools and the lackadasical attitude from the board. Did these heads of schools suddenly developed eye problems and became prone to mistakes just after the supreme court judgement? Did the staff at the various boards developed lukewarm attitude over night? How come all this insensitivity to staff welfare started after somebody won at d court? Take note, you can't beat politicians in their game!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2016
UPDATE PLS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Belexy95:
To all those clamouring mistakes from heads of schools and the lackadasical attitude from the board. Did these heads of schools suddenly developed eye problems and became prone to mistakes just after the supreme court judgement? Did the staff at the various boards developed lukewarm attitude over night? How come all this insensitivity to staff welfare started after somebody won at d court? Take note, you can't beat politicians in their game!
good talk
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Belexy95:
. Hahaha...Told dem.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by djonyeka: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Fidelity alert received. March (Ube)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by girlie4rea: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mmmmm eco bank don pay oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
First bank. Onelga.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
...FCMB just paid.....March salary,UBE ,ONOLGA....FEBUARY SALARY STILL LOADING....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by zikiziki(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
mathmatica:
...FCMB just paid.....March salary,UBE ,ONOLGA....FEBUARY SALARY STILL LOADING....
ube smiling I guess no more wailing from you guys
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Am seriously waiting for my February salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
zikiziki:
ube smiling I guess no more wailing from you guys
....Wailing you say?.....No whahala,I comment my reserve .

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 23Ju, TheWatchDog(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.