Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389907 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2016
ogemezie:
... Pls what are the requirement for the new national I'd at NIMC? is it possible for one to collect the printout same day?.

The fast procedure now is for u to go online and do a pre-enrolment on their site (www​.ninenrol.gov.ng/), then print out a slip that contains a 2D barcode and carry it to NIMC's office at Aba road to complete ur registration. Go with a valid means of identification.

U can also visit their site for details.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogemezie: 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
Catalyst4eva:

The fast procedure now is for u to go online and do a pre-enrolment on their site (www​.ninenrol.gov.ng/), then print out a slip that contains a 2D barcode and carry it to NIMC's office at Aba road to complete ur registration. Go with a valid means of identification.

U can also visit their site for details.
Are u saying if I go to their office at Aba road they won't attend to me if I don't start the enrolment online? pls clarify me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
ogemezie:

Are u saying if I go to their office at Aba road they won't attend to me if I don't start the enrolment online? pls clarify me.

I don't think they will attend to you. Or even if they do, it takes a longer time. When go there, the first question they will ask u is 'where is ur online printout?' What am giving u is the current procedure and it's fast.

Pls whenever u wanna go there, make sure u go very early, crowd is always much there
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2016
ogemezie:

Pls just go to port Harcourt city council with a valid id card. I did mine there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2016
Pls, we are talking about biometrics or biometrics here and how we shall be paid. Hunger is really dealing with me and family here. No where to borrow money from again. I wonder when on earth they gonna start with PPSB. This is a very big lesson that one is learning. Since February, no kobo, no shishi called salary. God have mercy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:16am On May 31, 2016
New Rivers at One: We have stabilised the state economy~Governor Wike

▪ explains why he started with the renewal of Port Harcourt,Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that his administration has stabilised the economy of state through the strategic release of funds via payment of salaries and payment for key projects.
Governor Wike explained that he started with the renewal of infrastructure in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas because both towns support majority of the population of the state.
The governor also assured the people of the state that every local government area of the state will execute key projects in all the 23 Local Government Areas, saying no local government area 1 will be denied the impact of good governance.
The governor spoke on Monday in Port Harcourt during a town hall meeting tagged : "Accounting for Governor Nyesom Wike’s Administration: One Year After".
He said: "We have stabilised the economy of Rivers State since we took of the reins of leadership in the state. We achieved the stabilisation of the economy by injecting N151b as salaries and payment of contractors.
"These funds have helped us to rebuild our economy which was badly damaged by the immediate past administration ".
The governor said that no project will be abandoned by his administration. According to him, his administration will only award projects that will be completed within the life-span of his administration.
He said the renewal of Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas have enhanced the economy of the state as more investors are confident to invest in the state.
He noted that 46 roads have been reconstructed under the Operation Zero Potholes, 15 roads abandoned by the immediate past administration completed and 27 new roads initiated by his administration have been completed and commissioned.
He announced that the State Government is building an ICT compliant security infrastructure to help fight crime and empower the security agencies to be more proactive.
Governor Wike informed that measures have been put in place to tackle cultism across the state.
He said: "When I met with the President, I told him that we will tackle cultism and insecurity in four local government areas. They are Abua/Odual, Ahoada East, Ahoada West and Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Areas. "
He warned against the politicisation of crime, blaming a particular political party for claiming suspected cultists who murder others as their members.
He said that the administration has started the phased rehabilitation of schools in three senatorial districts, completed the Faculty of Law, paid for science consumables and restored NECO in the state.
He said his administration will continue to subsidise education, but added that the people should be prepared to pay maintenance fees to assist the state government run the educational institutions.
He said: "I did not promise free education, because I know that it does not work. I only assured that we will provide quality education for the people. There is no free education anywhere in the country. All those claiming free education are playing politics".
The governor said that the needs assessment of all the General Hospitals in the state have been completed, pointing out that phased rehabilitation of the hospitals in earnest.
Going forward, the governor said that employment opportunities will be created via agriculture and industrialization. He also said he will work towards creating jobs for physically challenged persons who are educated.
He said: "Employment generation will be our focus in the next one year. We shall support entrepreneurship to create more jobs for the people".
In his remarks, the Chairman of the occasion, Former Chief Judge of Rivers State, Justice Iche Ndu praised the governor for being transparent and accountable to the people. He said Governor Wike has has performed creditably in transforming the state.
Highpoint of the town hall meeting was the immediate employment offered to three physically challenged persons.
The governor fielded questions from the people of the state from different organisations and stakeholders.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,
Electronic Media.
30th May, 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2016
ogbugo:

▪ explains why he started with the renewal of Port Harcourt,Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that his administration has stabilised the economy of state through the strategic release of funds via payment of salaries and payment for key projects.
Governor Wike explained that he started with the renewal of infrastructure in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas because both towns support majority of the population of the state.
The governor also assured the people of the state that every local government area of the state will execute key projects in all the 23 Local Government Areas, saying no local government area 1 will be denied the impact of good governance.
The governor spoke on Monday in Port Harcourt during a town hall meeting tagged : "Accounting for Governor Nyesom Wike’s Administration: One Year After".
He said: "We have stabilised the economy of Rivers State since we took of the reins of leadership in the state. We achieved the stabilisation of the economy by injecting N151b as salaries and payment of contractors.
"These funds have helped us to rebuild our economy which was badly damaged by the immediate past administration ".
The governor said that no project will be abandoned by his administration. According to him, his administration will only award projects that will be completed within the life-span of his administration.
He said the renewal of Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas have enhanced the economy of the state as more investors are confident to invest in the state.
He noted that 46 roads have been reconstructed under the Operation Zero Potholes, 15 roads abandoned by the immediate past administration completed and 27 new roads initiated by his administration have been completed and commissioned.
He announced that the State Government is building an ICT compliant security infrastructure to help fight crime and empower the security agencies to be more proactive.
Governor Wike informed that measures have been put in place to tackle cultism across the state.
He said: "When I met with the President, I told him that we will tackle cultism and insecurity in four local government areas. They are Abua/Odual, Ahoada East, Ahoada West and Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Areas. "
He warned against the politicisation of crime, blaming a particular political party for claiming suspected cultists who murder others as their members.
He said that the administration has started the phased rehabilitation of schools in three senatorial districts, completed the Faculty of Law, paid for science consumables and restored NECO in the state.
He said his administration will continue to subsidise education, but added that the people should be prepared to pay maintenance fees to assist the state government run the educational institutions.
He said: "I did not promise free education, because I know that it does not work. I only assured that we will provide quality education for the people. There is no free education anywhere in the country. All those claiming free education are playing politics".
The governor said that the needs assessment of all the General Hospitals in the state have been completed, pointing out that phased rehabilitation of the hospitals in earnest.
Going forward, the governor said that employment opportunities will be created via agriculture and industrialization. He also said he will work towards creating jobs for physically challenged persons who are educated.
He said: "Employment generation will be our focus in the next one year. We shall support entrepreneurship to create more jobs for the people".
In his remarks, the Chairman of the occasion, Former Chief Judge of Rivers State, Justice Iche Ndu praised the governor for being transparent and accountable to the people. He said Governor Wike has has performed creditably in transforming the state.
Highpoint of the town hall meeting was the immediate employment offered to three physically challenged persons.
The governor fielded questions from the people of the state from different organisations and stakeholders.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Electronic Media.
30th May, 2016.

COME, Make una leave all this news. What we are interested in is when we will be called for our biometrics and when we will be paid. Stop giving us political stories when you know that we are operating with empty pockets and empty stomach.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:03am On May 31, 2016
ogbugo:
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Electronic Media.
30th May, 2016.
ogbugo:
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Electronic Media.
30th May, 2016.
Pls how does this concern payment of salary. I'm not sure this poster is aware that some peopls have not been paid since Feb and may is about to be added. Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 8:50am On May 31, 2016
How does all this news/report help those of us who have not been paid since Feb and don't even know when we would called to go for biometric. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:43am On May 31, 2016
sunnysos:
How does all this news/report help those of us who have not been paid since Feb and don't even know when we would called to go for biometric. May God help us.
Just heard from a colleague that, biometric has been temporary suspended so that payment can be done to ease the suffering of the people before resuming. Someone should verify for us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 9:54am On May 31, 2016
barikay:
Just heard from a colleague that, biometric has been temporary suspended so that payment can be done to ease the suffering of the people before resuming. Someone should verify for us
That's the only panacea.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2016
This Government remains The Rivers State Scam of the Century.

I pray Job opportunities present itself. This is horrible.

Not surprised, I knew the Gov and lived in his community during my NYSC

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:04am On May 31, 2016
People should stop all this unnecessary political post that has nothing to do with payment of salary.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2016
Your governor is a serial, heartless liar!
I did biometrics on Wednesday, May 18th, yet up till now no April salary not to talk of May. Yet, the governor's propaganda is that he is not owing anybody salary. According to him, those who have not been paid are those who have refused to do biometrics.
The unfortunate thing is that the public believes what he is telling them.
Yesterday, in a taxi, everyone in there looked at me as a liar when I said I am being owed April salary. One of them said that his neighbour who is a civil servant as well as his wife told him that Wike has paid all of them and cleared all the backlog of salaries and arrears that the past administration failed to pay. They asked if I am sure that I am a civil servant or I'm just a political agent paid to discredit the hardworking governor. I just decided to keep quiet and not contribute to their discussion anymore till the end of the journey to avoid further verbal attack.
My people, this is the real one-chance government! You just gotta brace up for this is just the beginning!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
I did my Biometrics on the Wednesday 18th May. just received my Alert for April ..

pls be patient with the Govt. as you will soon receive yours.
Dont eat me up. go and identify your problems. Thks

UBE, Obalga

<ZENITHBANK>, AlertZ
Acct:208********
DT:5/31/2016:1:18 PM
APIRL_2016_146787//TRF FROM RSG STA
CR Amt:65,244.31
Br:Port harcourt
Bal:66,450.05
REF:17750127

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
My people, with frustration and anger that I used to write the above message, I didn't bother to check the alert that entered my phone as I assumed it was one of those trash messages. That was like 30 or so minutes ago.
I have only just checked and it is April salary!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
ogbugo:
I did my Biometrics on the Wednesday 18th May. just received my Alert for April ..

UBE, Obalga

<ZENITHBANK>, AlertZ

Enjoy... Kai! Some people will be salivating now. Wike try abeg and pay people that have done their biometric for others to borrow from them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 2:30pm On May 31, 2016
Pls anybody with update on biometric... Is there any one in the house who went for biometric today? What is the hope if those who are owed since Feb and don't even know when they would be called for biometric. People are going thru a lot of hardship.... O Lord hear my cry!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 4:30pm On May 31, 2016
Please oooo those of us that have done their biometrics should please tell us how they knew it was their turn oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
mod17:
Please oooo those of us that have done their biometrics should please tell us how they knew it was their turn oooo

When it's your turn your school head will relate to you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
My principal told me that we are doing our biometric on 6/6/16
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
ogbugo:

UBE, Obalga

<ZENITHBANK>, AlertZ

Are they owing you Feb. or march or both
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 5:48pm On May 31, 2016
ORUWISE:
pls are u from ppsb or ube
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
ORUWISE:
Pls which LGA are you from?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:12pm On May 31, 2016
If you have done your biometric, pls tell us the different stages and what documents u show.
I heard u show I'd at the gate while BVN print out at the book point. Pls confirm with details. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2016
15 schools in Awelga have not been paid since February till date; same with Aelga, Tai, and many others. Yet, Wike said he is not owing anybody. What's really happening? Biometric date not known yet. How do they expect one to survive? Will u borrow from a colleague who has not been paid? Truly, this is getting out of place. When is PPSB commencing their biometrics pls?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Fiafiad:

mumjk:
pls are u from ppsb or ube
Fiafiad:

Etche , ppsb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2016
ORUWISE:

Etche , ppsb
which school? We only saw a form in my school
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Onelga ube biometrics begins Wednesday 1st June, 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Vined: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Some persons are saying Verve Card is not acceptable for the biometrics, that it's Visa and MasterCard that is required. Those who have done their biometrics should please confirm if this info is true.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Vined: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Some persons are saying Verve Card is not acceptable for the biometrics, that it's only Visa and MasterCard. Please those who have done their biometrics should confirm if this info is true.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Tekzyflex:

When it's your turn your school head will relate to you.
OK thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.