Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2391764 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
AMEACHI WHERE ARE YOU? CHAI. THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTR THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
RT HON.CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI WHERE ARE YOU? CHAI. THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTR THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
This one na 'one chance' government o.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Our Rt.Hon.AMAECHI is in Abuja remembering us in his prayers.It is very unfortunate that Wike just proved Amaechi 100% correct as to his (Wike`s) personality and character

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 3:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Chief Bode George Blast Gov Wike an Fayose say sheriff is a saint compar to them.
Speaking on TVC Bode said.

"Wike will now tell Yoruba people who should represent them? That is madness. I think he is under a spel or something. Yoruba will never go to Port Harcourt for any convention again. Quote me, Wike is too small to summon Yoruba leaders. We will not allow him to rubbish us. We wil not leave the PDP for him.

"It is now crystal clear to us exactly what Sheriff suffered in their hands. May God forgive us, Sheriff is a saint compared to Wike or Fayose. Sheriff understands exactly their antics. Fayose told us he burnt his fingers the first time, now he has burnt his whole body.

"Blaming FG for this shameless convention in Port Harcourt is crazy. It is sacrilegious. It is unthinkable. FG or APC has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with
it...."

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/sheriff-is-saint-compared-to-wike-or.html?m=1
The chicken has come home to roost...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:36am On Aug 21, 2016
barika2011:
Chief Bode George Blast Gov Wike an Fayose say sheriff is a saint compar to them.

"Wike will now tell Yoruba people who should represent them? That is madness. I think he is under a spel or something. Yoruba will never go to Port Harcourt for any convention again. Quote me, Wike is too small to summon Yoruba leaders. We will not allow him to rubbish us. We wil not leave the PDP for him.

"It is now crystal clear to us exactly what Sheriff suffered in their hands. May God forgive us, Sheriff is a saint compared to Wike or Fayose. Sheriff understands exactly their antics. Fayose told us he burnt his fingers the first time, now he has burnt his whole body.

"Blaming FG for this shameless convention in Port Harcourt is crazy. It is sacrilegious. It is unthinkable. FG or APC has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with
it...."

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/sheriff-is-saint-compared-to-wike-or.html?m=1
Just the beginning...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Most politicians are the same, they are fighting for their personal interest and yet they make it look like is for everybody, whole tribe or region. My super interest now is nothing but my SIX MONTH SALARY. simple. if them like make them chop themselves na them sabi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
barika2011:

it...."

nnnaaa men.... wetin concern 13000 teachers with PDP convention

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Isaiah 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died , I saw the Lord. . .

and I declare this morning that all that need to give way for us to get paid must give way today in Jesus name. . . can I hear you say a big AMEN

BE POSITIVE

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning my fellow teachers. I welcome u all to another week of hope.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
ikem50:
Isaiah 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died , I saw the Lord. . .

and I declare this morning that all that need to give way for us to get paid must give way today in Jesus name. . . can I hear you say a big AMEN

BE POSITIVE
Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2016
How long will we ask for our wages ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
b:post-49284Salary: NLC to Apply `No Pay, No Work’ RuleAugust 22, 201601257Ayuba WabbaAyuba Wabbaaswift_1_expandaswift_1_anchoraswift_12Many countries want Nigeria to disintegrate out of envy, says WabbaThe Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has said all state councils where salary liabilities
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
DEBTS:.FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DEDUCTS 32 BILLION NAIRA FROM STATES ALLOCATIONS.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/21/debts-fg-deducts-n32bn-states-allocation

glad rivers state is among the 8 states not affected.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2016
I keep on saying that Governor Wike does not have us in mind. He will never go into any venture that will not earn him profit. Paying the salaries of civil servants is of no importance to him but embarking on inflated government project will earn him a lot and that is of great importance to him.
We should pray that God changes is mind towards us concerning the payment of our salaries or otherwise......

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
How long shall we be patient before we see alert.
Salary Avengers or Teachers Avengers which way to go.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
in all of these no salary issue. what baffles me is the sudden silence of both the ICT and min of finance... WHAT IS CAUSING THE DELAY?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls o, anyone who lives around d min of finance or anyone who knows some one should find out for us d cause of the delay. I would have gone but I'm very far away

Tax in advance
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Monday the 22nd of August. going.. going...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
embarassedThe alerts have failed to enter MAYBE because today is monday. Let's watch out from tomorrow and be optimistic.. angry
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Of a truth governor nyesom wike is a wicked man, paying some workers and leaving some behind to make oothers feel that he is not owing but God understand his wicked plan and will pay him back unless he repent

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
This dude finally picked my call after several unsuccessful attempt and told me he has already approved d payment of the final list submitted to him 2weeks ago and inquired about who I am and how i got his personal number that is only available to his inner circle of families...however my anger couldn't allow me speak coherently...all of u venting ur frustration in ds forum are just wasting ur time...the real deal is for a group of 10 colleagues to call d attention of the Governor.it could be he is unaware of our plight angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
pls if you are around P.H. use the NLC proposed action tomorrow to draw the attention of the Governor regarding our plight and do remind him of one of his press lines: ''THE MONEY IS THERE, DO YOUR BIOMETRICS,GET PAID, BLA BLA BLA.......''

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
RT HON.CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI WHERE ARE YOU? CHAI. THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTR THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
Welcome to the NEW 'on the brighter side of things its really heart warming that all your salaries will be paid in one swoop. thats something to be happy about. cheer up.. @end_of_the_tunnel
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Noting will make him pay for now unless after FAAC meeting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
emekatex:

Pls pls, let's be positive and optimistic here

Anything can happen, especially with God on our side

Tomorrow will be Joyfullllll

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
emekatex:
....faac meeting has been held last week shared more than 600billion don't have the exact figure...Google it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gimah(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
We Can't Be Happy With This Government For Keeping Families In Hunger For Months. Even If The Governor Pay More Than He Is Owing Us Now, Is Just Like When A Man Cracked Coconut On A Person's Head And Give Him The Water From The Coconut To Drink. He Will Never Enjoying Taking It.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gov Nyesom Wikes statments--

1- Once you do biometrics you will be paid.

2- The money is there,but people are afraid to do their biometrics.

3- Rivers State Government has saved over 2billions Naira from the ongoing Workers verification

4- Some people are earning from two or more ministries, we must prosecute them.

5- Rivers State Government is not owing any salary in the state.

6- We came on board and I said no,we cannot be paying salaries without identifying workers because the wage bill is too much. So I said go and do biometrics and provide your bvn and you will be paid.

THIS IS THE NEW RIVERS VIRUS STATEMENTS USED IN DECEIVING RIVERS PEOPLE AND USING DIVIDE AND RULE STYLE OF PAYMENT.

#GovwikepaymemyFebruarytoaugustsalary#

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
emekatex:

which faac are u talking about? faac don hold since na

Abuja - The Federation Account Allocation Committee
(FAAC) on Tuesday shared N611.77 billion to the
Federal, states and local governments for the month of
August. Among the shared money is the N10
billion refunded to the federation account by Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation.
The Minister of State for Finance, Mr Bashir
Yuguda, who announced this shortly after the FAAC
meeting in Abuja, said that the country recorded a
N28.67 billion decline in gross federally-collected
revenue during the period.
According to Yuguda, revenue collected in August was
N601. 65 billion as against N630.33 billion realized in
July.
He attributed the drop in the August collection to a
Force Majeure declared by Shell “and a series of
shutdown of Trunk lines and pipelines at various
Terminals.”
He, however, said that payments and returns by some
blue-chip companies and increase in the receipt of
foreign Corporate Income Tax (CIT) boosted non-oil
revenue for the month.
The minister added that in spite of the revenue drop,
FAAC allocated N611.76 billion to the three tiers of
government for August, but said that the figure was
N42.82 billion lower than N654.58 billion shared in July.
He explained that N504.7billion was shared under
statutory distribution, N61.51 billion under Value Added
Tax (VAT), while N35.54 billion was allocated under the
Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme
(SURE-P).
He added that N10 billion refunded to the federation
account by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC) was also shared by the committee.
He said after deducting the cost of collecting revenue
to Federal Inland Revenue Service and the Nigerian
Customs Service, from total statutory revenue, the
Federal Government received N238.08 billion as its
share for the month.
Yuguda said that the Federal Government’s allocated
represented 52.68 per cent of the amount shared,
adding that the 36 states got N120.76 billion
representing 26.72 per cent, while N93.11 billion went
to the 774 local government councils.
Similarly, the sum of N44.85 billion was allocated to the
oil producing states based on the 13 per cent derivation
principle.
He also disclosed that the committee shared the sum of
N59.05 billion VAT revenue from which the Federal
Government received N8.85billion, N29.52 billion to the
states and N20.66 billion to councils.
Yuguda said that the committee transferred the sum
N25 billion to the Excess Crude Account to bring the
balance in the account to 4.1billion dollars.
In an interview with newsmen at the end of the meeting,
the Chairman, Forum of Finance Commissioners, Mr
Timothy Odah, called on state governments to improve
on their internal revenue generating capacities.
He said that improved revenue for the states was
necessary to enable them to cushion the impact of the
drop in statutory allocation from FAAC. (NAN)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
P

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.