Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2393375 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
gold360:
come this ikem,na only u waka come? I just called a teacher in ahoada and he informed me that ahoada east ppsb only uses diamond,zenith and ecobank.

haaa! people should fear God oh.
ThankGod u just confirmed my investigation. they said they only use eco and zenith
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
gold360:
come this ikem,na only u waka come? I just called a teacher in ahoada and he informed me that ahoada east ppsb only uses diamond,zenith and ecobank.

haaa! people should fear God oh.
We should learn to respect ourselves naa, why all these deception? are we playing here or we mean serious business?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fiafiad:
We should learn to respect ourselves naa, why all these deception? are we playing here or we mean serious business?
bros,ask me na..to think I believed the guy and started calling my fellow teachers to spread the good news.. now how am I going to tell them that its a lie..?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by FMinor: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
that joke is too expensive
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
teejaymmm:
ThankGod u just confirmed my investigation. they said they only use eco and zenith

see am not tell u to believe me and as a matter of fact I Ve collected two months waiting for more in Jesus name. I was banking with Diamond and changed to Fcmb since last year. pls all that believe will receive theirs soon and those that doubt still continue.

remember am too old to argue with u since u don't know people cash change their Bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
gold360:
bros,ask me na..to think I believed the guy and started calling my fellow teachers to spread the good news.. now how am I going to tell them that its a lie..?

how will you tell them its a lie when u are not even sure of urself. pls better pray they pay u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
my alert message if u care

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
ikem50:
Ve to snap my screen in case of the THOMAS in here
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
ikem50:

see am not tell u to believe me and as a matter of fact I Ve collected two months waiting for more in Jesus name. I was banking with Diamond and changed to Fcmb since last year. pls all that believe will receive theirs soon and those that doubt still continue.

remember am too old to argue with u since u don't know people cash change their Bank
i strongly believe you. In my school, in fact in ikwerre LGA d teachers are using unity Bank for new teachers and UBA for old teachers. Hwver, one of my colleague changed to another Bank since almost a year nw. Sometimes she receives salary bfore us and vice versa.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by esteeluve(f): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
oya make una rest
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by esteeluve(f): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
what would the guy gain to spread false rumor? I tire for some people with the way u reply and argue even when people have news they would shut up for fear of curses. it's really not fair that we talk to people carelessly......@ ikem50 you should not have bothered. they either believe or not.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
ikem50:

Will anyone doubt again ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
dmercy141983:

Will anyone doubt again ?
The THOMASES in the house do u still have any doubt. As it is written in the bible "BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ..." pls help me to complete it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
[q
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Everyone is agitated, angry, easily irritated and infuriated all due to the evils of our government on people ... @ikem don't be angry if people doubted and embarrassed you, you need to understand that - hunger and vexation dey people mind since February till now and counting.
Make dat ghost wey slap Rochas Okorocha come begin slap all the governors wey dey Bleep up abeg.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
ikem50:

One of my colleagues banking with FCMB received one month today and started calling me if I received because am also using FCMB. We have been paid upto July but to my amazement he got alert today.Pls dont blame this man IKEM, he could be correct. What I expected we should be asking is How Possible, by 24th.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
profkalu:
One of my colleagues banking with FCMB received one month today and started calling me if I received because am also using FCMB. We have been paid upto July but to my amazement he got alert today.Pls dont blame this man IKEM, he could be correct. What I expected we should be asking is How Possible, by 24th.

hmmmmmm, wonders... for me this is my first since Feb. what LGA and board are u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
All those who doubted and said things that were uncalled for to ikem owe him apologies
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
ecmb:
All those who doubted and said things that were uncalled for to ikem owe him apologies
not like we doubted, it was because investigation shows nobody from ahoada east is banking with fcmb. now he has cleared the air that he changed his bank, it's now understandable. people insulting people on this platform doesn't make sense, everyone one is trying to get clear info, so why insulting.....Ikem no vex abeg
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Abeg make dis people pay us Jane...... , no need for all this long story.

Ikem ....... Sorry, meanwhile.......... congrats

Tomorrow is hopefully for me
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulThor:
Nawa ooo.. This is becoming unbearable.. What evilness is this? Thunder fire wike and if he no pay me salary this week, death will visit his family? What nonsense..??
. Just see how myopic n senseless u can be.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Bert81(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Goodmorning folks,how was your night ? Please if there is any information kindly share.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2016
waliezi:
. Just see how myopic n senseless u can be.
And how insensitive, selfish, and gullible you can be. Just because you've been paid up to date does not mean you should come here and RUB it in the faces of those who are been owed for months, and then when the person vents out his anger, you insult him. Try to be a little more understanding in your life and put yourself in other less fortunate people's shoes. GROW UP pls!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2016
gold360:
ALERT RECEIVED .

what happened to this two-words sentence ? why can't someone come here and post this good news and break this spell ? na wa oh... this 8th batch carry problem oh.

this was ur post on 23rd now someone has miraculously gotten the two words and u are not happy for the person. my people can you see HOW NEGATIVE SOME PEOPLE CAN BE. TUFIAKWA, CHI EKWE KWA LA IHE OJOO (God forbid bad thing).

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Wonderful morning with great expectations. Good morning all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
ikem50:

this was ur post on 23rd now someone has miraculously gotten the two words and u are not happy for the person. my people can you see HOW NEGATIVE SOME PEOPLE CAN BE. TUFIAKWA, CHI EKWE KWA LA IHE OJOO (God forbid bad thing).
hahahaha..my brother am happy for you oh.. was just trying to be objective.. am sorry sha.if you misunderstood me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Ikem,do not be angry with those that doubt you because the alert was sent to you alone that's why people raised eyebrows.

But you clarified the situation by snaping the alert message. I must commend you for going that far in proving the alert to be real. what you did gave people like me that haven't received salary since February a glimpse of hope.

Use your cash wisely. Have a wonderful day.Am happy for you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2016
my brothers n sisters here present, I am wondering what is happening in our own case ooooo. a friend n colleague in my school CSS Aluu (Kelga) Got his one month pay yesterday. he uses FCMB ooooo. make we pray well oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2016
ikem50:

Don't be discouraged. Your situation has given us hope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.