Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389903 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
intbizoil:
mmm is not scam, is just a dispatcher that matches you, there is no central account and there is no third party like what is obtainable in South Africa and Zimbabwe
I don't even know why we're so bothered trying to dissuade people from this MMM thing

Leave them. Mugu wey wan fall mugu go still fall mugu no matter how much you warn the mugu so save your saliva.

We are addicted to get rich quick schemes. Sharp sharp tinz. Not a lot of Nigerians have money, if we did, we would be the ones selling National Stadium and National Theatre to ourselves via Yahoo mail. No need for oyinbo racket.

Was it not in this Nigeria, that grown ass educated people were sold one bullshit scam about relocating to Canada? After paying through their noses and countless postponements and disappointments these people (numbering almost 7000) still went to line up at the National Theatre for the plane that will take them to Canada. Their common sense didn't think to ask if the National Theatre was an airport. Their common sense didn't think to ask how 7000 people were going to all fit in one plane. They went to queue up there like lamb about to be slaughtered.

This was after people had warned that it was a scam. The people that warned were tagged 'Jealous people' 'Wicked' 'Bad belle' etc.

They waited and waited under the sun. Sweating like pigs in their aso ebi. Yes o! The scam organisers still sold aso ebi to them under the guise that they all had to be in uniform wear.

After waiting for ages, plane no show. Then the scam organisers told them the plane had a little fault but they needed to contribute money to repair the plane so the plane could come pick them up at the National Theatre. And the buffoons paid. They all brought out money to 'repair' the plane. Can you just beat that? You are still being scammed even on top the original scamming. That's some long con bullshit right there. I'm almost impressed with the scammers. They had guts mehn.

Anyway, when morning turned into evening and night was drawing near, I think it dawned on even the most stupid of them all that this was a scam. And one by one, they began the miserable journey back to their lives poorer then they were. If you go to the National Theatre, you might still find one or two stragglers, waiting for the plane to be repaired. That's how silly we can be.

So leave these MMM people alone, let them carry on MMMing. Dem no dey tell cock say day don break.

You gon learn some day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
darkstan:
If you know any old teachers in your school whose salary account is Zenith Bank, please confirm from them whether they truly received three months salary arrears. This is only applicable to those LGAs who are still being owed salary arrears ranging from four to six months. Someone in Tai LGA informed one of my colleagues yesterday that old teachers that were transferred to their school whose salary account is Zenith Bank received three months salary arrears. I also received a call from someone in Eleme LGA today stating that he heard that those in Zenith Bank have received three months salary arrears. This kind of info needs to be confirmed by members of this forum whose salary account is Zenith Bank and are still being owed salary arrears. I believe that this forum is for sharing of vital information. When you are not informed, you are deformed. Thanks.
I hear say...
I heard that...
someone informed me...
OMG una no dey tire?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
passarella013:
Don't mind the thug like fool of a governor, of all he did PDP still lost in Edo state and he has August allocation and his backlog of borrowed money all for his selfish interest, when the wrath of God will fall, let no man apportion blames rather bear it.

as long as one is a Christian, Romans 13 tell all of us that all leaders, ALL LEADERS are chosen by God... hate him or love him and regardless if the process that led to the leader's emergence, God chose him!!! i think its not good to abuse the person in office. criticize the office or the person, but do not abuse the person!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
waliezi:
See frustration. May God forgive you 4 dis insult on a performing governor. Though his never gona read dis.

as much as the advice for the insult is ok, but I believe you can't say owing civil servants and pensioners for God's sake, no matter how "few" the months might be, is part of performance! the governor is responsible for the entire actions taken or actions NOT TAKEN by the state govt....... gov Wike us very responsible for the money owed civil servant and pensioners!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
tekxx:

as long as one is a Christian, Romans 13 tell all of us that all leaders, ALL LEADERS are chosen by God... hate him or love him and regardless if the process that led to the leader's emergence, God chose him!!! i think its not good to abuse the person in office. criticize the office or the person, but do not abuse the person!

Oga I don hear, may be I will abuse my father or mother for me not been paid, mchewwww
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chibuking81:
Vanguard News

Independence: FG declares
Monday public holiday
ON September 29, 2016
By Omeiza Ajayi
ABUJA –

The Federal Government
has declared Monday, October 3,
as Public Holiday to mark
Nigeria’s 56th Independence
Anniversary.
This was contained in a
statement signed by the Acting
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of
Interior, Alhaji Muhammadu
Maccido and issued to Vanguard
Thursday in Abuja.
“The Minister of Interior, Lt Gen
(rtd) Abdulrahman Bello
Dambazau, while making the
declaration on behalf of the
Federal Government,
congratulates Nigerians at home
and abroad on the
commemoration of this year’s
independence anniversary and
assures them that Government is
working assiduously to put in
place various palliative measures
to cushion the effects of the
current economic challenges.
“The Minister enjoins all
Nigerians to continue to support
President Muhammadu Buhari in
his avowed determination to
build a strong, virile and united
country in line with the dream of
the country’s founding fathers”,
the statement added

This independence anniversary should be shifted as it was during the salah moon shift so shall it be now because we have not seen independence. people are suffering! We are strongly colonized by those in power......That is why owing seven month salary means nothing to our pay master.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChyChy17:
I don't even know why we're so bothered trying to dissuade people from this MMM thing

Leave them. Mugu wey wan fall mugu go still fall mugu no matter how much you warn the mugu so save your saliva.

We are addicted to get rich quick schemes. Sharp sharp tinz. Not a lot of Nigerians have money, if we did, we would be the ones selling National Stadium and National Theatre to ourselves via Yahoo mail. No need for oyinbo racket.

Was it not in this Nigeria, that grown ass educated people were sold one bullshit scam about relocating to Canada? After paying through their noses and countless postponements and disappointments these people (numbering almost 7000) still went to line up at the National Theatre for the plane that will take them to Canada. Their common sense didn't think to ask if the National Theatre was an airport. Their common sense didn't think to ask how 7000 people were going to all fit in one plane. They went to queue up there like lamb about to be slaughtered.

This was after people had warned that it was a scam. The people that warned were tagged 'Jealous people' 'Wicked' 'Bad belle' etc.

They waited and waited under the sun. Sweating like pigs in their aso ebi. Yes o! The scam organisers still sold aso ebi to them under the guise that they all had to be in uniform wear.

After waiting for ages, plane no show. Then the scam organisers told them the plane had a little fault but they needed to contribute money to repair the plane so the plane could come pick them up at the National Theatre. And the buffoons paid. They all brought out money to 'repair' the plane. Can you just beat that? You are still being scammed even on top the original scamming. That's some long con bullshit right there. I'm almost impressed with the scammers. They had guts mehn.

Anyway, when morning turned into evening and night was drawing near, I think it dawned on even the most stupid of them all that this was a scam. And one by one, they began the miserable journey back to their lives poorer then they were. If you go to the National Theatre, you might still find one or two stragglers, waiting for the plane to be repaired. That's how silly we can be.

So leave these MMM people alone, let them carry on MMMing. Dem no dey tell cock say day don break.

You gon learn some day.
lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2016
As long as government owing their workers for 5,6&7 months is a scam, so also MMM is a big scam.
Pls our dear governor pay us our 5,6&7 months arrears salary.
Anyone close to him should pls communicate to him.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihedioramma: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Chibuking81:
As long as government owing their workers for 5,6&7 months is a scam, so also MMM is a big scam.
Pls our dear governor pay us our 5,6&7 months arrears salary.
Anyone close to him should pls communicate to him.
7 months? and he want new teachers? o GOD IS LOVE TOO MUCH. how can a human own teachers 7months? . rivers state people did there self EDO state no what is good . rivers state is example for ondo state people .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
The Governor's wife is from Ahoada west which has teachers being owed up to six months. Is there no teacher related to the Governor's wife. Pls tell her to tell her husband he should pay teachers their salaries ooooo. This is becoming something else. We've gat to do something and cant continue staying mute.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
you all should wait till October 5th which is world teacher's day to lay your complains it's not far again just Wednesday here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
ChyChy17:

You gon learn some day.
you don't know why people are so bothered about mmm yet you had the time to type this RUB-BISH.. mind your business and focus on when your governor will pay us our salaries.. abi them force you to join mmm. if you don't have money to join mmm shut up and let people who are ready to take the risk do their thing. if it crashes tomorrow it's their pain not yours, at least they have the money to put in such risky investment. so please face your front and forget about what people do with their money..

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2016
etin06:
you all should wait till October 5th which is world teacher's day to lay your complains it's not far again just Wednesday here.
lay complains to who? Is anybody listening...as though someone will listen or as if they don't already know what we're going through
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2016
don't ask me the sauce.
zenith people should expect arrears of alerts before the day runs out. as for the rest it will continue Tuesday next week. have a blissful weekend.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
gold360:
don't ask me the sauce.
zenith people should expect arrears of alerts before the day runs out. as for the rest it will continue Tuesday next week. have a blissful weekend.
ok no sauce so ...
source pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
gold360:
don't ask me the sauce.
Hmmm. What can i say? Well, am Keeping all fingers crossed. Hwever, this ur comment sounds like a statement made by my very good friend, Mr. Lai Mohammed of APC.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=ChyChy17 post=49783030]I don't even know why we're so bothered trying to dissuade people from this MMM thing

You gon learn some day.

shut up your mouth..next time you want to criticize a thing pls do research and the thing very well and the difference BTW it and other things in your memory

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chibuking81:
I condemn in totality the action of the governor toward our unpaid salaries, though I am against one insulting the governor, as for me I can't insult him, but I condemn his action of owing us for 5,6&7 months without any good reason.
@waliezi truly governor is really performing on you side, but not on the side of many unpaid civil servant.
Going by your previous post, I discovered that your payment is up to date, even on February, you received double payment.
But it's always good you put yourself in the shoe of your colleague, those not yet paid since February, March, April, May, June, July and September (some including August) 7/8 months unpaid.
Human development come first before others.

My mum has not been paid since March till date. But she can't insult d governor despite what because is seeing oda good things he is doing. Some months ago, my mum came out of her school (County Grammar School Ikwerre/Etche) to witness d flag off of d construction of Igwuruta - Etche road by Wike. She said then dat Wike promised to finish up d road in 6 months. Just a day b4 yesterday, my mum called me to inform me dat Wike has kept to his world as she was then witnessing d commissioning of d same road. Yes I believe dat Human Capacity Development is paramount but at this point in time n stage of present govt. any staff of RVSG dat publicly calls wike an idiot is an idiot raise to power 10. Wike has a missed placed priority because our union leaders is not pro-active not like he isn't performing in every perspective.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
passarella013:

Idiot , mind your Biz if u are wike then let it hurt you, selfish fool, cause you have collected a reasonable amount of your salary that's why you don't feel for others, mcheeewwwww

Even the poorest of all poor persons has dignity. Stop letting the non payment of ur salaries get d best of u. Ur survival is not sorely dependent on salary payment. Even if Wike pay salaries up to date, without developing infrastructure, people will still talk. Note that there is a big difference between criticism n insult. Either of it when exhibited in public, could tell who u are.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
BenUmor:
[/quote]
waliezi post=49803549:
My mum has not been paid since March till date. But she can't insult d governor despite what because is seeing oda good things he is doing. Some months ago, my mum came out of her school (County Grammar School Ikwerre/Etche) to witness d flag off of d construction of Igwuruta - Etche road by Wike. She said then dat Wike promised to finish up d road in 6 months. Just a day b4 yesterday, my mum called me to inform me dat Wike has kept to his world as she was then witnessing d commissioning of d same road. Yes I believe dat Human Capacity Development is paramount but at this point in time n stage of present govt. any staff of RVSG dat publicly calls wike an idiot is an idiot raise to power 10. Wike has a missed placed priority because our union leaders is not pro-active not like he isn't performing in every perspective.
[quote author=BenUmor post=49802813]

I never receive salary for some months now. I want to suggest one thing. All these money u are using to insult each other , pls forward it to me because I am good ground for seed sowing. These will help u so that u will insult anyone and at the time you will not have problem with anyone

advise no be curse!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls what should be his priority roads or humans?
waliezi:

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
waliezi:

Even the poorest of all poor persons has dignity. Stop letting the non payment of ur salaries get d best of u. Ur survival is not sorely dependent on salary payment. Even if Wike pay salaries up to date, without developing infrastructure, people will still talk. Note that there is a big difference between criticism n insult. Either of it when exhibited in public, could tell who u are.
guy no dey comment here na. U are just getting people pissed. People are being owed between 4 to 7 months salary for goodness sake. People deserve the right to speak even if na insult self e no concern you. Abi u be wike on disguise here?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
waliezi:

it is living n healthy human beings that can walk on roads made of gold. rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
gold360:
don't ask me the sauce.
…@gold this your sauce abi na stew don raise my hope only to dash it....my God big pass am...make una no dey do this kind enjahkiri here abeg...obu kini wey.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
otubobo:
…@gold this your sauce abi na stew don raise my hope only to dash it....my God big pass am...make una no dey do this kind enjahkiri here abeg...obu kini wey.
please forgive me it wasn't my intention to raise and dash hopes. but you know these sauces na..them go give you assurance finish only to disappoint..anyway e no go pass next week.. stay calm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
ke
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
gold360:
please forgive me it wasn't my intention to raise and dash hopes. but you know these sauces na..them go give you assurance finish only to disappoint..anyway e no go pass next week.. stay calm

please, "alert" here, did you mean arrears?? or September salary? if na salary, my bank na 6-9th dem day normally pay!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 4:50am On Oct 01, 2016
waliezi:

Your mum may be comfortable because she has other source of income, she is of a higher level in the service 10 to 14 (her one month salary will encourage her) and probably have lesser responsibility financially (judging from the fact that you are working), am not saying governors should be insulted but at this point with 5, 6, and 7 month owed you are telling us about your mum and her love for new roads built in this era! my brother, like Ben Bruce will say is that common sense or does it make sense to someone who has three children in university all depending on one salary? or a man who has kids wit house rent (which u are living in free) and school fees to pay? or a man whose health is deteriorating due to lack of money? or the man whose debtors are after because of debt?

You live in free house! eat free food! Walk to school or pay N100 to school! That is why is difficult to know what people are going through. please have some empathy....no one say governor should be insulted but they should do the right thing ...PAY TEACHERS THEIR SALARY, THEY ARE HUNGRY AND ANGRY AND WHATEVER THEY SAY IS OUT OF PAIN NOT PLAY! PLEASE REASON!!! while Oga is building roads, let him build people or pay so that people can build themselves. No need to say happy independence, in short! HUNGRY INDEPENDENCE!!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2016
ChyChy17:

You gon learn some day.

U just typed Nonsense with Confidence. U must be the amebo type. I believe if you give this advice to your husband, he will never cheat on u again. Please complain about non-payment of salaries and let MMM be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.