Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389046 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2016
kudos guys so we've wasted.almost one page of this thread on a rumoured threat to the NUT chairman's life? how many times has someone come up with tales of how his principal said we will be alerted only for us to spend that day waiting in vain. yet we're buying this one from a principal. let's keep derailing ourselves instead of focusing on our arrears'.if its not about MMM then it will be the RUMOUR of another round of teachers audit.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
muami:
The NUT chairman should resign if he cannot do his job because of threat. Let a more courageous person take over.
guy abeg take en place.We need u.Thanks.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
as I don get alert na Godwin...... 2months thank God :Pas I don get alert na Godwin...... 2months thank God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abiye001:
as I don get alert na Godwin...... 2months thank God :Pas I don get alert na Godwin...... 2months thank God
.... Guy Carry ur foolishness out of this thread## Boys don't post tinz here##
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
NeilOssai:
Neil,kikikikiki...Pls allow the young man express his #foolishness.#Foolishness ain't a crime na.......lwkmd4h...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abiye001:
is this kind of foolishness that brings generational curse.. continue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
LMAO......... DON'T WORRY, Y'ALL WILL GET PAID SOON
ONA NO HAPPY SAY ONA GET WORK....?
NWATEACHERS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
NeilOssai:

BOY THAT DOESN'T DEPEND ON GOVERNMENT NEMBE BREAD MONEY.....

......THAT WILL TAKE YOUR NEW WIFE FROM U.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please disregard Abiye001 and any post related to him on this thread...please mod do the needful....delete his posts....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
barika2011:
Please disregard Abiye001 and any post related to him on this thread...please mod do the needful....delete his posts....
No need to delete his comments.Sometimes,#foolish ppl like this makes us understand how valuable being reasonable is.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
tutudame:
No need to delete his comments.Sometimes,#foolish ppl like this makes us understand how valuable being reasonable is.
another day of the endless next week gone... it may just be a matter of 3 days more before we start hearing yet again ''another next week '' God of justice, come to our rescue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
If after all the assurance given to us by government through the die die NUT that we will be paid on before the weekend and I did not get paid.....than I will start my own self stay at home action.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Are we expecting arrears or one month salary as usual.... I won't be surprise if this week passes by and nothing happens. then we end up receiving one month alert first or second week in Nov #JustThinkingOutLoud
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
EZEBUNWO NYESOM WIKE WILL ALWAYS SHOW YOU HIS REAL CHARACTER NO MATTER HOW YOU LIKE SHOUT,JUMP,TWEET,FACEBOOK HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT.

THE ONLY LANGUAGE HE UNDERSTANDS IS VIOLENCE. IF HE HEARS THAT TEACHERS ARE NOW CRIMINALS TERRORISING LGA'S HE WILL MAKE FRIENDS THEM AND ALWAYS PAY THEIR SALARIES.

BUT WITH DIPLOMACY,PLEA,ETC YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

JUST TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HIS FRIENDS, SAMUEL NWANOSIKE, SOBOMA JACK RICH, EGBERI PAPA, SOLOMON NDIGBARA, FARA, DON WANIE DOES THIS NAMES RING A BELL TO YOU.

CAN HE EVER OWE THEM,NO?
TEACHERS LETS UNIT FOR NO PAY NO WORK POLICY,I STARTED MINE LONG AGO.

LETS PREACH THIS TO ALL TEACHERS BOTH OLD AND NEW.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
EZEBUNWO NYESOM WIKE IS A WILL ALWAYS SHOW YOU HIS REAL CHARACTER NO MATTER HOW YOU LIKE SHOUT,JUMP,TWEET,FACEBOOK HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT.

THE ONLY LANGUAGE HE UNDERSTANDS IS VIOLENCE. IF HE HEARS THAT TEACHERS ARE NOW CRIMINALS TERRORISING LGA'S HE WILL MAKE FRIENDS THEM AND ALWAYS PAY THEIR SALARIES.

BUT WITH DIPLOMACY,PLEA,ETC YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

JUST TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HIS FRIENDS, SAMUEL NWANOSIKE, SOBOMA JACK REACH, EGBERI PAPA, SOLOMON NDOGBARA, FARA, DON WANIE DOES THIS NAMES RING A BELL TO YOU.

CAN HE EVER OWE THEM,NO?
TEACHERS LETS UNIT FOR NO PAY NO WORK POLICY,I STARTED MINE LONG AGO.

LETS PREACH THIS TO ALL TEACHERS BOTH OLD AND NEW.
man l love this write up. lts nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
May be we should start calling ourselves ROADS - instead of teachers so that Oga at the top can remember us and see us as an important project in the State that need urgent attention! So oga Wike come to our aid the road to the future is bad and getting worse. #notacrimetobeateacher

SOS!!!!! URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED FOR OUR ROADS - The
R - Real and,
O - Obedient
A - Ambassadors
D - Drowning and dying
S - Silently in rivers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:37am On Oct 26, 2016
WE ARE NOW JOKES,LETS ALL RISE AND TAKE OUR DESTINY IN OUR OWN HANDS.

SEVEN MONTHS WITHOUT SALARY IS NO JOKE. THIS NEW RIVERS VISION IS ALL BUT A SCAM MANAGED BY FRAUDSTERS.

THEY ONLY HEAR VIOLENCE,BUT WE ARE TEACHERS,WE HAVE TO SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE WISE.

LETS VOLUNTEER,INDEED JUST FOUR PERSONS TO VOLUNTEER, WITH US AND GO TO THE RADIO STATIONS IN PORTHARCOURT AND VOICE OUT OUR PAIN.

NUT IS A SCAM TOO.
UBE AND PPSB IS A SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2016
NUT in Phga threatened to embark on an indefinite strike if government failed to pay teachers their months of unpaid salaries. That is what you get when the state NUT is a toothless bull dog.For me no pay no work continues

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
hail:
NUT in Phga threatened to embark on an infinite strike if government failed to pay teachers their months of unpaid salaries. That is what you get when the state NUT is a toothless bull dog.For me no pay no work continues
ok na..so NUT andoni will soon join, followed by Kelga and others.. one way or the other these people will pay attention to our cries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2016
help me sing it loud. . . LET IT RAIN
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Alert is 80%........ ..... Loading OR Strike 40% loading.
If nothing happens today, NUT at LGA meets tomorrow to decide on behalf of itself and STATE NUT.
Waiting mode fully activated!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
I am 95 percent sure we get paid tomorrow... Four months down... Thank me later....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
PaulThor:
I am 95 percent sure we get paid tomorrow... Four months down... Thank me later....
Optimism is good and religious.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Juenwume:

Optimism is good and religious.

How many times have u counted bulk money and give somebody u are supposed to be paying peenuts? Aslong as they have to pay u in bulk just 4get about it. Unsteady they are ready to pay u that ur peanut every hour intever just to feel important
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
xxkash:

How many times have u counted bulk money and give somebody u are supposed to be paying peenuts? Aslong as they have to pay u in bulk just 4get about it. Unsteady they are ready to pay u that ur peanut every hour intever just to feel important
hahahahahaha, ur funny but is true ooo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
xxkash:

Can't understand this post pls.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
ChyChy17:
that makes two of us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
ChyChy17:

They rather pay u small small than pay u in bulk.
Like our friends in phlga that was paid when they were paid, they got 3months pay in the space of 5days or so. What stopped them from paying all the 3month at once. Then for us the if we want our money paid we should start settling for daily alert of half salary till all the months is paid. That way they feel they have done us a big favour " me I no gree" I want ma money in full una dey hear

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
gold360:
that makes two of us.
makes three of us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
masterchi:
makes three of us
lol. the guy style of writing sha...maybe its the recession thats affecting it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: mela82(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.