Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2392010 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laurelbae(f): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Access bank alert one month pay.. Month not specified ! PPSB oyigbo. Thank you Father!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Access at last... October. ppsb
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 2:58am On Nov 16, 2016
waliezi:
Gov. E N Wike thank you for the up to date salary payment.

Make I hear word........

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2016
waliezi:
Gov. E N Wike thank you for the up to date salary payment.
What is up to date in the salary payment?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2016
we should be thankful to God for everything. News has it only Lagos, Rivers State and Enugu is up to date on salary in the country. Wike is not perfect but in all let's tank God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
onlyhandsome202:
we should be thankful to God for everything. News has it only Lagos, Rivers State and Enugu is up to date on salary in the country. Wike is not perfect but in all let's tank God
Yes we should be thankful to God in every situation. Bros i don't know if your definition of "up to date" is the same with what i understand as up to date. The dictionary you use may be different from the conventional English dictionary...Please check.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Juenwume:

Yes we should be thankful to God in every situation. Bros i don't know if your definition of "up to date" is the same with what i understand as up to date. The dictionary you use may be different from the conventional English dictionary...Please check.
LoL...Sooo lol...Pls tell him. Me too, I wondered.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good evening all!
any news on our ID Çards? has any LGA or Board collected? just wondering...... cheers all!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
from what we know, the cards are going out in batches, in the order in which the LGAs came for biometric...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2016
mod17:
What is up to date in the salary payment?
I mean mine o! I thank God first, then Wike .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
alert April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct. Got all in less then 24hrs. Recapture list. Baba God thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmmmm.....
...stilll waiting for my Identity Card
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
masterchi:
alert April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct. Got all in less then 24hrs. Recapture list. Baba God thank you.

pls what do you mean?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
neoph:
from what we know, the cards are going out in batches, in the order in which the LGAs came for biometric...

do you know any that has collected? cos I do not know any who has collected either!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
masterchi:

mehnnnnn ......thank God for you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pls honourable colleagues who knows when we are to be paid our remaining salary arrears especially JUNE and JULY etc Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
emekatex:
Pls honourable colleagues who knows when we are to be paid our remaining salary arrears especially JUNE and JULY etc Thanks.
Govt say before Nov is paid.
So my take, either next week or upper week as THE MIGHTY NOVEMBER, will be Likely paid before DEC 9th.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:

Govt say before Nov is paid.
So my take, either next week or upper week as THE MIGHTY NOVEMBER, will be Likely paid before DEC 9th.
Thank God for periodic election. Election is good, at least our June , July and November salary will be paid before 10 December 2016 been election date in Rivers state.
Between now and the next 20 days, we shall receive our June, July and November salary, ( na God win) .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2016
will check my sauce in ICT Dept on Monday, here is the card that ICT Dept is issuing, I know from previous there was problems with electricity blowing the printers, which they have resolved. I think Phalga, Obio Akpor have gotten, because in the call lists they were the first LGA's. The cards are being sent to UBE and SSSB Boards for distribution, my sauce is good, by Monday I should find out more from him....

tekxx:

do you know any that has collected? cos I do not know any who has collected either!

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
2ruconfidence:

You people don't understand.I am talking about the one owed by Amaechi that Wike suspended due to biometrics.My dear we in Obio /akpor ppsb are still being owed 3months arrears.
Why bother replying the semi literate Olosho that Can't read between the lines...?

Where is that our oga Darkstan? Don Baba D abeg help us again ask that your uncle at the top when the second batch of arrears (June and July ).will start entering.. abeg make them do quick. Na small remain make money to buy my one plot of land for airport area. Complete
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gold is it the land sold by blue sea estate? Pls reply
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
TheWatchDog:
Madam I don‘t think you are happily married, if at all you are married, you must be very troublesome and problematic to your husband.g
A lady who called herself happily married now quarrel, rant and abusive to other young men online. This is very much unfair of a so called happily married woman of our time.
Please change!

Lol grin if I refused to take. b.s n insult from a jobless boy online who started using cuss words on me cos I told him jokingly to stop spamming the thread with unnecessary pictures, n you understand it to mean quarreling n ranting, so be it. I don't take b.sh..i.t.s and will not take it from you either, that's if you are not the jobless boy in question. Mu.mu your opinion about my happy marriage is as good as an empty space cos it changes nothing in my marital life. So you know what to do with your opinion? Look down.......... Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
2ruconfidence:

You people don't understand.I am talking about the one owed by Amaechi that Wike suspended due to biometrics.My dear we in Obio /akpor ppsb are still being owed 3months arrears.

Relax. We will certainly be paid. Mine is four months.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
nnekaobianuju:
Gold is it the land sold by blue sea estate? Pls reply
no sir. this one is a family land.. those estate agent people have a lot of hidden charges
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Hello colleagues, i got info that stanbic Bank Oyibo LGA has started crediting JUNE and JULY salary arrears. Pls someone should confrim d info. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by HUMBLEDACHIEVER(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
emekatex:
Hello colleagues, i got info that stanbic Bank Oyibo LGA has started crediting JUNE and JULY salary arrears. Pls someone should confrim d info. Thanks.
hhhmmm ghenn ghenn
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2016
emekatex:
if de start, we go no too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.