Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2391884 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
erei:
schedule for confirmation letter collection(SSSB)
pls, give us comprehensive list that contains the date for Anolga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Juenwume:

I hope Ezenwo has not planned to eat our 2 months salary.
today is going going going...... FEBRUARY & MARCH arrears.... how market?...Governor Wike how far?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
sonyface:
today is going going going...... FEBRUARY & MARCH arrears.... how market?...Governor Wike how far?
We would have to protest. Nobody should eat our salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
erei:

I don't believe this picture of urs, the board is clever enough not to write a post like this.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
My source in ICT in Ministry of Finance said the loan deductions were made based on the list that Credit Direct Ltd aka Sharp Sharp submitted to them. But when I went to Sharp Sharp office yesterday, they denied being aware of the deductions after loans have been fully settled since two years ago. They refused printing out schedule of loan payment for those whose salaries were wrongly deducted. My advice for those affected is to insist that they print schedule of loan payment with their official letterhead. That is the real proof of loan settlement. Credit Direct Ltd are the only ones who can instruct Ministry of Finance to stop the illegal deductions. You can call their head office in Lagos on 014482225. Follow the voice prompt and select the option to speak with an agent. Lay your complaint to the agent and tell them they refused to print schedule of loan payment. When they checked my loan account in Lagos, they said I am owing one more month after the illegal deduction in my January salary. I told the agent that when they checked my loan account in the Port Harcourt office, it was confirmed that it was a wrong deduction. At that point, she said maybe it has not been fully updated from the Port Harcourt office and that she will call me back. I haven't heard from her since yesterday afternoon.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
darkstan:
My source in ICT in Ministry of Finance said the loan deductions were made based on the list that Credit Direct Ltd aka Sharp Sharp submitted to them. But when I went to Sharp Sharp office yesterday, they denied being aware of the deductions after loans have been fully settled since two years ago. They refused printing out schedule of loan payment for those whose salaries were wrongly deducted. My advice for those affected is to insist that they print schedule of loan payment with their official letterhead. That is the real proof of loan settlement. Credit Direct Ltd are the only ones who can instruct Ministry of Finance to stop the illegal deductions. You can call their head office in Lagos on 014482225. Follow the voice prompt and select the option to speak with an agent. Lay your complaint to the agent and tell them they refused to print schedule of loan payment. When they checked my loan account in Lagos, they said I am owing one more month after the illegal deduction in my January salary. I told the agent that when they checked my loan account in the Port Harcourt office, it was confirmed that it was a wrong deduction. At that point, she said maybe it has not been fully updated from the Port Harcourt office and that she will call me back. I haven't heard from her since yesterday afternoon.

I imagine this loan stuff is for older staff...... pre-2013 recruitment? or does it mean it's everyone that loan deduction was made from??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
dmercy141983:

I don't believe this picture of urs, the board is clever enough not to write a post like this.

the list seems to have been pasted at the RSSSSB or at least at a place where correspondents of the RSSSSB are pasted....... just above the cardboard, I can see the board members names in that paper.(but the snapper's camera take style sharp o: e be like 47 mega pixels)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
GamaG:
pls, give us comprehensive list that contains the date for Anolga

lol grin ..... as long as Anolga is present, the list is comprehensive!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2017
darkstan:
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2017
darkstan.....pls any info through ur source in ICT in the Ministry of Finance concerning our long overdue February/ March Arrears..... Pls helep us find out if they intend 2!!! clear d ? arrears b4. week end
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 2:33am On Feb 08, 2017
God help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
erei:

I don't believe this, today is 8/02/2017 and no one in PHALGA have collected
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
chrissoki:

I don't believe this, today is 8/02/2017 and no one in PHALGA have collected
my friend in Abuloma secondary school collected today ,Abuloma is under phalga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by erei: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lemon1:
thank you o. people will not verify information. You give them information instead of saying thank you or verify at the board. Am I the board that pasted it? That's why people don't give information here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
erei:
thank you o. people will not verify information. You give them information instead of saying thank you or verify at the board. Am I the board that pasted it? That's why people don't give information here.

See me see wahala keep ur information naaaa are u d only one dat has information ? Na waooh !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lemon1:

Which of the Abuloma? Because am a staff there and nothing like that.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by erei: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tekzyflex:

Which of the Abuloma? Because am a staff there and nothing like that.
. I called someone at the board just now and she said they are giving. maybe you should check tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
erei:
. I called someone at the board just now and she said they are giving. maybe you should check tomorrow.

No troubles,I will do that tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=erei post=53538054]. I called someone at the board just now and she said they are giving. maybe you should check tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Goodness! Goodness! Goodness ....certainly we will b paid our February & March arrears come tomorrow!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2017
sonyface:
Goodness! Goodness! Goodness
....certainly we will b paid our February & March arrears come tomorrow!
I hope so
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
sonyface:
Goodness! Goodness! Goodness
....certainly we will b paid our February & March arrears come tomorrow!
Sonyface can i know the percentage of assurance and efficiency of the source?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by fawole4u: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abeg who knows about the newly produced teachers identity card?]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by fawole4u: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Who knows about transfer for now?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2017
fawole4u:
Who knows about transfer for now?

yes,am also asking d same question. is there any of us dt knws abt d transfer? d person should kindly tell us hw we'll go abt it.tnks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Edozie82:

yes,am also asking d same question. is there any of us dt knws abt d transfer? d person should kindly tell us hw we'll go abt it.tnks.
I'm also very very highly interested in this transfer
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017
nick4lifeng:
I'm also very very highly interested in this transfer

go to board n apply
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2017
chrissoki:

go to board n apply

chrissoki,tnks 4 attendin 2 our question...am of SSSB and I've tendered my applications wit no avail.. I wud want 2 knw hw one cn go abt it successfully.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Orbit147: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Let us see how we can write a petition about these deductions to the public complaints commission. They may be able to help us stem the tide.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Edozie82:

chrissoki,tnks 4 attendin 2 our question...am of SSSB and I've tendered my applications wit no avail.. I wud want 2 knw hw one cn go abt it successfully.

You should look for who will assist u there from D board, only ur application won't do. then pray also after seeing who's willing to help you

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
chrissoki:

You should look for who will assist u there from D board, only ur application won't do. then pray also after seeing who's willing to help you
thanks for ur info,I appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Nonchalant35 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.