Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2392299 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=tekxx post=61182225]Access bank, Yesterday Afternoon! ......usual deductions!![/qu
Ok
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Arrears gone gone gone? Gone. RIP arrears.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
blessgreg:
no, Akulga uses fcmb
UBE or PPSB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Juenwume:
Arrears gone gone gone? Gone. RIP arrears.
na so I see am

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Juenwume:
Arrears gone gone gone? Gone. RIP arreoars.

Don't worry they will pay very soon, at least another election will come, if they pay all now what will they use for campaign. . . welcome to Naija where things are never done right and doing things right a crime. . . #winks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good day everyone,pls anybody that can help my school with a photo of academic calendar for the session (2017/2018) ,should pls snap and upload for us ....thank you in advance
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Lemon1:
Good day everyone,pls anybody that can help my school with a photo of academic calendar for the session (2017/2018) ,should pls snap and upload for us ....thank you in advance

Hope you find this ok

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Lemon1:

........seems the pics lost some quality when uploaded!!!
however, click on the pics and try downloading it and see if the pics is clearer.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
tekxx:

........seems the pics lost some quality when uploaded!!!
however, click on the pics and try downloading it and see if the pics is clearer.
,it's OK ,thankx alot my brother....I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
NUT warns debtor states
thenationonlineng.net Oct 12, 2017 12:00 AM
National President, Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT), Michael Olukoya-Alogba, has issued a warning to states owing its members backlog of salaries.

Comrade Olukoya-Alogba, said the union would embark on strike if state governments refuse to pay its members.

He said: “The non-payment of salaries or portion (part) payment or deciding how much to pay on monthly basis, not paying our members when they retire, working conditions of teachers, all these are challenges and we take joy in highlighting these challenges to people that matters.

“Tell the government, our employers, that we will not allow this to continue, it is not going to be sympathy as before. Number one, all the states that are owing – 17 of them, we have given them the last warning, that if the trend should continue, we should not be held responsible because the moment we now go on strike, or we try to tell our people to do to the contrary, they will be saying that we are being sponsored.

“Now that people are owing us in Benue – almost one year (primary school), other categories of workers eight months. In Kogi, the same thing, in Nasarawa percentages, in Plateau, just mention them like that.

“We have seen the opportunity on the 5th (World Teachers’ Day) to tell them that look, enough will soon be enough. Again, apart from the welfare something, we have the working condition of teachers. Our schools-many of them, no furniture. Infrastructural decay, we are not going to allow this to continue.

“UNESCO has given a directive that total budget of nay tier of government 26 per cent to education. How many of them are doing it? Even from federal to local, how many of them are doing it?

“As long as we don’t have our education sector correct, as long as you don’t have adequate investment in education that is the end of that government. That means all these social menace will continue. Until we have our bearings right, we may continue to chase shadows.

“You cannot imagine for somebody to work for 35 years only to retire into poverty and penury. All these must be checked and must be corrected.

“We have told them this year it is not going to be an annual rhetoric. We are going to match it up with action and we are going to start from all these orchestrated local government autonomy. We are not opposed to it as teachers but don’t tie primary education to local government autonomy because he that wears the shoe knows where it pinches and experience they say is the best teachers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Over 20,000 potential teachers across the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory participated in the First Teachers’ Professional Qualifying Exams on Saturday.
Monitoring the examinations organised by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN, the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, said at one of the Abuja centres that the examination was part of efforts of the Federal government towards professionalising the teaching profession.

The minister who was represented by the permanent secretary in the Ministry of Education, Sunny Echono, said the exams were intended to assess Nigerian teachers and to certify individuals who succeed as qualified teachers.

He said the computer-based examination was an initiative of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, to ensure that teachers saddled with the responsibility of training Nigerian children have the right qualification, right attitude and right abilities to do the work.

The permanent secretary said most of the accreditation process can be done online since the examination is computer-based.

“We want to have a multi layer structure of this exam regardless whether you are a PHD holder, a masters holder or you have NCE,” he said.

“Whatever level you operate you should be able to operate at that pace and you have the opportunity of progression within the area. I am pleased with the arrangement of this exam which took place in many other states and with the report we got I think we are satisfied.”

The registrar of the council, Josiah Ajiboye, said the present government wants only those that are certified and licensed to be allowed to practice the profession henceforth.

“Teaching is the mother of all professions, if we get teaching right we will get it right in all sectors of the economy. No country can rise beyond the quality of its education and no education can rise above the quality of it teachers,” Mr. Ajiboye said.

The registrar said the exam would hold twice yearly, precisely in May and October.

Speaking on the result, Mr. Ajiboye said the results of the Saturday exams would be out within the next one week.

“in total we have 20,000 potential teachers who wrote this exam today. In Kano we have about 1,500; In Plateau state we have 1,600; In FCT we have over 430 individuals who sat for the exams,” the registrar said.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
my people, teachers in the creeks like me do not have first hand info on this military and forced monkey pox vaccination in schools across rivers state . please teachers in the city, is it really true that the military were forcing pupils to get vaccinated ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
my sch was forcefully shut down by youths and parents....,the youths came and we were trying to undeceive them ,when this bush woman just came from no where shouting...."run oooo run ooo they r here" ....behind her were like 30 or more parents all running to rescue their children....all hell was let loose at that instant ...students jumping through windows,running in all direction....the sch was empty within a minute...some youths even went to defend the town against the invaders...(cult pple ,rumour o,cos I didn't see dem).....it's sad because I have explained all these to my students when it happened in other states and they laughed about it ...only for them to fall for the same trick
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lemon1:
my sch was forcefully shut down by youths and parents....,the youths came and we were trying to undeceive them ,when this bush woman just came from no where shouting...."run oooo run ooo they r here" ....behind her were like 30 or more parents all running to rescue their children....all hell was let loose at that instant ...students jumping through windows,running in all direction....the sch was empty within a minute...some youths even went to defend the town against the invaders...(cult pple ,rumour o,cos I didn't see dem).....it's sad because I have explained all these to my students when it happened in other states and they laughed about it ...only for them to fall for the same trick
grin grin angry
It's not funny shaa, you need see mother's, father's, brothers and sisters Draging their wards out from the class rooms. My school no even get fence so every where na roooad
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lemon1:
Hahaha, you just made my day. so hilarious
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
xxkash:

grin grin angry
It's not funny shaa, you need see mother's, father's, brothers and sisters Draging their wards out from the class rooms. My school no even get fence so every where na roooad
my chest!
guy, you wont kill me with laugh, you hear? Hahaha.
honestly, the level of ignorance I heard of today is unprecedented in my whole adult life. Chai

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
PRESS RELEASE

DISCLAIMER NOTICE

1. The attention of Headquarters 6 Division Nigerian Army has been drawn to some rumours making the rounds that some Nigerian Army Personnel are going round schools in Rivers State dressed in Military Camouflage uniforms with the intention of forcefully vaccinating students with an unknown substance. The callous and unpatriotic rumours spread by these enemies of State are, to say the least, despicable, deplorable and highly condemnable by all well meaning Nigerians as they are intended to cause pandemonium among the general public.

2. The authorities of 6 Division Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public that while the Nigerian Army plans to undertake such gestures like free medical outreaches, sanitation exercises in host communities and distribution of educational materials as part of our community relations activities during the ongoing Operation CROCODILE SMILE II, these activities are yet to be conducted and will eventually be conducted with the consent of relevant authorities of designated communities and at venues and dates that will be duly communicated to the general public through future press releases and relevant posters.

3. For the purpose of emphasis, the Nigerian Army does not and will never carry out its medical outreaches or vaccination exercises for that matter in Schools. We can therefore categorically inform the public that the ongoing rumours about Nigerian Army Personnel going round schools in military camouflage to forcefully immunize school children are not true and should therefore be discountenanced with. Additionally, members of the public are please requested to call 09072509436-8 to report any case of any impostor(s) that may be seen actually trying to commit such atrocities.

4. You are kindly requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your medium. Thank you for your usual cooperation.

AMINU ILIYASU
Colonel
Deputy Director
Army Public Relations
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Dr Nwala Romanus, the Medical Director, Demonstration Clinic, Rivers College of Health Science and Technology, on Tuesday confirmed admitting two unconscious students following the panic over the alleged killer vaccine. Romanus told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Port Harcourt that the two students of Model Girls Secondary School (MGSS), Rumueme, were brought to the medical centre in an unconscious state. He said that the medical authority was told that there was a pandemonium at the MGSS located opposite the health centre.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2017
gold360:
my people, teachers in the creeks like me do not have first hand info on this military and forced monkey pox vaccination in schools across rivers state . please teachers in the city, is it really true that the military were forcing pupils to get vaccinated ?
Just rumour
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
UBA Plc is recruiting for a scheme called Graduate Contract Staff(GCS). It's 80k monthly only for a period of 2yrs after which the person might be converted to a core staff based on his/her performance on the job. The candidate must not be above 26yrs. Pls if you have anyone who fits this criteria, let them send their CV to the email below.
ubong.tom@ubagroup.com

Kindly Rebroadcast to help someone.
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2017
2ruconfidence:
UBA Plc is recruiting for a scheme called Graduate Contract Staff(GCS). It's 80k monthly only for a period of 2yrs after which the person might be converted to a core staff based on his/her performance on the job. The candidate must not be above 26yrs. Pls if you have anyone who fits this criteria, let them send their CV to the email below.
ubong.tom@ubagroup.com

Kindly Rebroadcast to help someone.
Thanks
Why all this age limit everywhere
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
hail:
Why all this age limit everywhere

The age limit is there cos they want only their grand mothers to apply. grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
age limit is to ensure that preceding staff r always younger than their immediate superiors....that way they can determine the exact number to retire , b promoted based on age and such things ...it would b uniform and logical....in the African context how would u like a 26 year old lady to b ur immediate boss, breathing down ur neck ...barking orders and threatening to sack u for lack of performance ,sending u on errands and heaping abuses on u for mistakes u made .....?? this doesn't count abroad

in other news don't travel anytime soon ,verification is coming ,zonal verification....ours is November 6th ,2017
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lemon1:
age limit is to ensure that preceding staff r always younger than their immediate superiors....that way they can determine the exact number to retire , b promoted based on age and such things ...it would b uniform and logical....in the African context how would u like a 26 year old lady to b ur immediate boss, breathing down ur neck ...barking orders and threatening to sack u for lack of performance ,sending u on errands and heaping abuses on u for mistakes u made .....?? this doesn't count abroad

in other news don't travel anytime soon ,verification is coming ,zonal verification....ours is November 6th ,2017
Again!!! No info in my area for now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Also in my School...no info.Pls Lemon1 what's your LGA pls?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/states-wont-borrow-faac-shares-n558-0bn-september/

States won’t borrow again as FAAC shares N558.0bn for September
October 24, 2017
Sanya Adejokun - Abuja

FAAC
State governments would henceforth seek ways of cutting costs and working closely with the federal government to increase non-oil revenue particularly Value Added tax (VAT), withholding tax and stamp duty so that at the end of the day, states will make more money.

Chairman of the Finance Commissioners forum, Mr Mahmood Yunusa of Adamawa state disclosed the resolve of states on behalf of his colleagues shortly after the monthly meeting of Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting on Tuesday where a total N558.082 was shared among the three tiers of government.
“States are not looking at borrowing to augment the funding gaps”, he declared while answering a question on how they intend to bridge funding gaps currently incapacitating them from meeting their basic financial obligations.
Earlier, Accountant General of the Federation Mr Idris Ahmed disclosed that “the total revenue distributable for the month of September including VAT, was N558.082 billion.
From this amount, the federal government pocketed N234.286 billion, states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) got, N152.739 billion, local governments councils received N114.918 billion. Oil mineral producing states got an additional N40.216 billion under the 13 per cent derivation principle.
Idris Ahmed noted that gross statutory revenue of N423.961 billion received for the month was lower than the N550.992 billion received in the previous month by N127.023 billion.
The AGF noted that “there was significant increase in revenue from export sales of $176.4 million due to an increase in crude oil production by 4.12 million barrels. However, the average price of crude oil decreased from $50.44 to $46.29 per barrel.”
Idris Ahmed added that “activities resumed at Forcados Terminal for the first time since February 2016. There were shut-ins and shut-downs at Terminals for maintenance and repairs.”
Oil royalty he said recorded significant increase in the month under review but there was considerable decline decline in revenue from companies Income tax , petroleum profit tax, import duty and VAT.”
It was also revealed that the balance in the Excess Crude Account (ECA) still stands at $2.309 billion while the balance in the excess ppt stands at $68 million as at 20th October, 2017.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
With availability of #558 billion been shared, our dear governor should do well to pay us our February 2016 arrear salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:32am On Oct 25, 2017
hail:
Again!!! No info in my area for now
will snap the memo for u later on in the day
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
here is a copy of the memo... sorry I can't seem to find the one with dates...my principal must have carried it home yesterday

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lemon1:
here s a copy of the memo... sorry I can't seem to find the one with dates...my principal must have carries it home yeaterday
thanks for sharing, please is your school PPSB or UBE?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
gold360:
thanks for sharing, please is your school PPSB or UBE?
my sch is PPSB ,but the Memo is addressed to senior and UBE

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
When u look at the letter or memo title: 2017 Audit Inspection,it has no date,as when it was written, new or old memo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: odeyiB(m), Ericha and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.