Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2388797 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
http://punchng.com/breaking-court-jails-ex-plateau-gov-dariye-14-years-for-n1-16bn-fraud/

Dariye weeps as he bags 14-year imprisonment

FEATURED
Published June 12, 2018
The High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Gudu, Abuja, on Tuesday sentenced a former Governor of Plateau State and serving senator, Joshua Dariye, to 14 years’ imprisonment on charges of criminal breach of trust and misappropriation of overN1.16bn belonging to the state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2018
2ruconfidence:
Wike to pay 6months salary arrears owed civil servants by Ekiti state governor to enable PDP to score points against APC in d forth coming election while he is still owing teachers 3months salary arrears in rivers state.Its so sad.
. It seem ur brain is of analog like dat of Buhari. U see shit, u belive shit, n post shit.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Those of us in Senior Secondary Schools Board who have done their biometric exercise should please confirm if letter of assumption of duty was requested in place of letter of present posting. It's very urgent and a prompt response is needed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
darkstan:
Those of us in Senior Secondary Schools Board who have done their biometric exercise should please confirm if letter of assumption of duty was requested in place of letter of present posting. It's very urgent and a prompt response is needed. Thanks.
The answer is yes, also remember to upload your RVSG ID card, in place of valid ID card.

There is also incident form to fill, for those their date and month of birth was not properly enter, but it will be resolve within 30 minutes to an hour.

For instance 04 Feb 2018. (04/02/2018) some entered it as 02/04/2018.(meaning 02 April 2018)

This is also applicable to assumption of duty date.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chibuking81:

The answer is yes, also remember to upload your RVSG ID card, in place of valid ID card.

There is also incident form to fill, for those their date and month of birth was not properly enter, but it will be resolve within 30 minutes to an hour.

For instance 04 Feb 2018. (04/02/2018) some entered it as 02/04/2018.(meaning 02 April 2018)

This is also applicable to assumption of duty date.
I have asked a Principal in Khana LGA who has done his biometric exercise last week and he said that bvn printout is not one of the mandatory requirements. He said that the basic requirements are letter of first appointment, letter of confirmation, declaration of age, and first school leaving certificate. He also said that the 13000 newly employed teachers are not subjected to rigorous scrutiny except they suspect some discrepancies in your date of birth.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
darkstan:
I have asked a Principal in Khana LGA who has done his biometric exercise last week and he said that bvn printout is not one of the mandatory requirements. He said that the basic requirements are letter of first appointment, letter of confirmation, declaration of age, and first school leaving certificate. He also said that the 13000 newly employed teachers are not subjected to rigorous scrutiny except they suspect some discrepancies in your date of birth.
I have done mine too on Tuesday this week.
Many of us were asked to upload our assumption of duty certificate and RVSG ID, before proceeding, which I was among.

I also filled incident form to correct my date and month of my birth,
/ assumption of duty date.

More days more development.
If the different between your birthday and primary school graduation is not up to 12 years and above, you must go to court to swear affidavit for declaration of age that will cover 12 years and above. Or you face panel to prove your claim of been below.

It is advisable to go and get your real age or swear affidavit with 12 years in between your birth / primary school graduation, log in to your profile, upload it and go with it on your scheduled date.

Remember to go with your original RVSG ID, not scanned one, because without it you wouldn't get your new ID card.

If you have misplaced your own ID Card, go to court and get affidavit, so that the new one will be giving to you.

We are also asked to photocopy our FSLC , write our ID card number, computer number, our phone number and our name at its back.
The most important document to go with are.
1. Appointment letter
2. Birth certificate
3. FSLC
4. Local government ID
5. Assumption of duty certificate

6. RVSG ID Card
7. Confirmation letter ( if you have)
8. BVN printout ( for bvn number)
9. Payslip ( if you can get your own)
10. Change of name publication/ certificate (if you have change name)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chibuking81:

Many of us were asked to upload our assumption of duty certificate and RVSG ID, before proceeding, which I was among.

If the different between your birthday and primary school graduation is not up to 12 years and above, you must go to court to swear affidavit for declaration of age that will cover 12 years and above. Or you face panel to prove your claim of been below.

It is advisable to go and get your real age or swear affidavit with 12 years in between your birth / primary school graduation, log in to your profile, upload it and go with it on your scheduled date.

Remember to go with your original RVSG ID, not scanned one, because without it you wouldn't get your new ID card.

If you have misplaced your own ID Card, go to court and get affidavit, so that the new one will be giving to you.

We are also asked to photocopy our FSLC , write our ID card number, computer number, our phone number and our name at its back.
1. Appointment letter
2. Birth certificate
3. FSLC
4. Local government ID

6. RVSG ID Card
My experience @the biometric centre.
Go early and write your name in a list which will not be used, as the official will distribute number tags.
Even if you arrive late, sit somewhere close to the front and go in with the ROW OF FOUR, even without the tag.
Keep your old id card handy.
Inside the hall, now this is where diff story will emerge from due diff persons with diff philosophy/idea.
Like the guy beside was only ask of his fslc and off he goes.
While my over person ask me of d.o.b then year of fslc. She grab her calculator, did some mathematics and the ask me of all the listed documents in the memo except payslip.
Conclusion:
go early.
Pick a seat close to the front.
Have old id.
Pray to be attended by the RIGHTEST person.
Best of luck.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls house when will obio/ akpor LGA teachers do their own biometric exercise
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
mamadumi:
Pls house when will obio/ akpor LGA teachers do their own biometric exercise
....probably, when the time table of upper week is release by next week.
Stay cool!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chibuking81:

1. Appointment letter
2. Birth certificate
3. FSLC
4. Local government ID

6. RVSG ID Card

Please which date is the acceptable date of assumption of duty for the 13,000 teaches as per your case? I will help us to prepare better... Tnx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
The October assumption date is what we used
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2018
sunnysos:

Please which date is the acceptable date of assumption of duty for the 13,000 teachers as per your case? It will help us to prepare better... Tnx

2nd October
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chibuking81:

1. Appointment letter
2. Birth certificate
3. FSLC
4. Local government ID

6. RVSG ID Card

"......... If the different between your birthday and primary school graduation is not up to 12 years and above, you must go to court to swear affidavit for declaration of age that will cover 12 years and above. " .....you are not entirely correct.
i had my FSLC at 10 years and they didn't question me. they just looked at my Birth certificate, saw it was RVSG issued, and moved on. i think suspicion and questions start arising when its Affidavit, or it was issued out of Rivers State Govt hospital.... or out of Rivers state completely.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chibuking81:

1. Appointment letter
2. Birth certificate
3. FSLC
4. Local government ID

6. RVSG ID Card
pls i've uploaded all as u said but my headache now is that my assumption of duty has 1st August, 2013. that is (01/08/2013). Pls is that a big problem?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
emekatex:
pls i've uploaded all as u said but my headache now is that my assumption of duty has 1st August, 2013. that is (01/08/2013). Pls is that a big problem?
Not at all, you will fill an incident form, and within 30 minutes to an hour, it will be corrected.

If I may ask, is it in the uploaded form that you have it or filling in your profile page?, if it's in your profile page, you will fill an incident form, but if it's in your uploaded PDF file, filling of form will not be necessary.

I have the same issue, after filling the form, it was updated, before I proceeded to capturing and collection of new ID card stages.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
*Health tips for watching Nigeria matches at the world cup* 1. Watch with two or more people around you in case of heart attack 2. Eat before watching to avoid loss of appetite and starvation 3. Don’t bet more than N100 on any Nigeria match to avoid high blood pressure 4. Keep dangerous objects out of reach while watching 5. Sleep immediately after match to avoid transfer of anger

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chibuking81:

Not at all, you will fill an incident form, and within 30 minutes to an hour, it will be corrected.

If I may ask, is it in the uploaded form that you have it or filling in your profile page?, if it's in your profile page, you will fill an incident form, but if it's in your uploaded PDF file, filling of form will not be necessary.

I have the same issue, after filling the form, it was updated, before I proceeded to capturing and collection of new ID card stages.
it is in the form i uploaded
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
emekatex:
it is in the form i uploaded
It's not a problem.

Better still, change the date from August to 2nd October in your original assumption of duty certificate with biro, upload it back to first posting letter curum, it will automatically replace the first one.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BoleAndFish: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Is the recruitment still ongoing?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning friends, I initially uploaded my international passport in the column of valid ID, Do I now upload my Staff ID to replace it?Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
I really appreciate all the info given here, for those of you that have gone thru the exercise. It has help me to tidy up everything. Am good to go on 20/06/18. Tnx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
hail:
Good morning friends, I initially uploaded my international passport in the column of valid ID, Do I now upload my Staff ID to replace it?Thanks
From info so far, we should upload Staff ID.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=BoleAndFish post=68593834]Is the recruitment still ongoing?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
BoleAndFish:
Is the recruitment still ongoing?
Which, are you referring to?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BoleAndFish: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

Which, are you referring to?
Rivers state teachers recruitment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
BoleAndFish:
Rivers state teachers recruitment.
Officially, it was never ongoing.
But 9ja way, fit dey pass under water!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BoleAndFish: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

Officially, it was never ongoing.
But 9ja way, fit dey pass under water!
Oh lol
Can someone new still pass under water?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
I never uploaded my staff id as valid id card rather I used my Nimc print out. I also did not upload my assumption of duty form rather it was my first appointment I uploaded in that section, yet I wasn't asked neither was I queried. Although I did my biometrics on the 7th of this month, and maybe some rules have been added.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2018
dexpee4life:
I never uploaded my staff id as valid id card rather I used my Nimc print out. I also did not upload my assumption of duty form rather it was my first appointment I uploaded in that section, yet I wasn't asked neither was I queried. Although I did my biometrics on the 7th of this month, and maybe some rules have been added.
That's the point, I was making earlier. Who you meet determine the questions you are ask.
If you have every thing in that memo, just go with them.
Again, also go with everything you uploaded.
Some of us, may not even show more than one document.
Pray to sit before the RIGHTEST person, PERIOD!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2018
BoleAndFish:
Oh lol
Can someone new still pass under water?
Sometime, ago some people were on it but collecting some "kudi" , but with this biometric almost done, hmmmmmmmm am afraid not any more.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BoleAndFish: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

Sometime, ago some people were on it but collecting some "kudi" , but with this biometric almost done, hmmmmmmmm am afraid not any more.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
hail:
That exactly what I uploaded, but I was asked to replace it with Rivers state staff ID card. I uploaded
it there before proceeding.
So upload your staff ID card to replace your international passport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.