Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2366151 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Other sources of income is good, but we should be careful to avoid MMM part two. The moment people started hearing about Rivers state government interest free loan, I started hearing about other source of income
Any business that does not have reasonable way of generating income is a fraud.

When you obtain your loan, which I see as part of our salaries paid in advance, please if you don't have a physical business to enter, use the money to buy treasure bill. Treasure bill should be between 12% to 15 percent per a year if you go for 365 days package.

For instance, 15% of 1 million will give you #150,000 for 12 months, the interest will be paid to you immediately, then for two years you will get #300,000. For 5 hundred thousand, it will give you #75,000 Per a year, and #150,000 in two years.

The interest is very small, but it's better than nothing, also better than being a victim of MMM family.

If you are interested in treasure bill, you can go for it through first bank, or any other bank, it's 100% safe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Chibuking81:
Other sources of income is good, but we should be careful to avoid MMM part two. The moment people started hearing about Rivers state government interest free loan, I started hearing about other source of income
Any business that does not have reasonable way of generating income is a fraud.

When you obtain your loan, which I see as part of our salaries paid in advance, please if you don't have a physical business to enter, use the money to buy treasure bill. Treasure bill should be between 12% to 15 percent per a year if you go for 365 days package.

For instance, 15% of 1 million will give you #150,000 for 12 months, the interest will be paid to you immediately, then for two years you will get #300,000. For 5 hundred thousand, it will give you #75,000 Per a year, and #150,000 in two years.

The interest is very small, but it's better than nothing, also better than being a victim of MMM family.

If you are interested in treasure bill, you can go for it through first bank, or any other bank, it's 100% safe.

MMM did not swallow people money, it was their GREED. Do nothing and get 30%.
Well, in summary, you advocate treasure bill.
As far as you are given a task to do Online and you deliver it you get online payment too.
For me, I do my job in wakanda and I get paid every Sunday.
WhatsApp:09062207862
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Chibuking81:
FAAC may share money between Thursday and Friday this week, and disburse the money to States by Monday next week after this coming Saturday which is Ekiti state election.
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/154630/

Again, FAAC meeting ends ìn deadlock
Sanya Adejokun - Abuja FAAC

Despite interventions by National Economic Council (NEC), a rescheduled meeting of Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting scheduled for Tuesday evening again ended in a deadlock.

Reporters had earlier in the day been invited to attend a post meeting press briefing at the auditorium of Federal Ministry of Finance at 6pm.

By 7.30 pm however, Accountant General of the Federation, Mr Ahmed Idris, stormed out of the venue followed by other officials including Director of Home Finance, Mrs Siyanbola.

Although no official was willing to speak on the outcome, an observer from one of the member agencies told Nigerian Tribune that “there is nothing to brief you on.”

According to him, members still refused to accept the figures that Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) presented to the members.

The meeting was then put forward to Thursday.

Many states were yet to pay salaries for June 2018 due to inability of FAAC to share revenue allocation for May.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Someone doubt it, when I maintain that FAAC money will be shared and disbursed immediately after Ekiti state election.
Now I hope he can believe.

Forget about any reason gave by the federal government. The truth about the delay is to starve Ekiti state governor of fund before and during this week election, also to starve some state governors who will render financial help to Ekiti state governor of fund.

Nigeria politics is evil politics, to the detriment of civil servants and masses( been Nigeria citizens)

By Thursday/Friday this week, or latest Tuesday next week FAAC might share the money and disbursed it on Monday/Tuesday next week.

One thing is sure, by next week all state will get their allocation from FAAC to pay salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

MMM did not swallow people money, it was their GREED. Do nothing and get 30%.
Well, in summary, you advocate treasure bill.
As far as you are given a task to do Online and you deliver it you get online payment too.
For me, I do my job in wakanda and I get paid every Sunday.
WhatsApp:09062207862
If it's only my effort and my data I will put in to earn money in wakanda and not my money I am interested.

Did wakanda registration and transaction involved one pay in money to register and transact?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

If it's only my effort and my data I will put in to earn money in wakanda and not my money I am interested.

Did wakanda registration and transaction involved one pay in money to register and transact?
To register and earn does not need your paying.
Its your data and time that earns for you.
Let talk on whasapp.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thief people don come again... Wakanda now is on board, before we know black panther will follow. Thief people !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
dmercy141983:
Thief people don come again... Wakanda now is on board, before we know black panther will follow. Thief people !

Did they bring your money from your pocket?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

Did they bring your money from your pocket?

Taaaa! Will u keep quiet ! I Sey una be thief period ! Go hug transformer OK! Thief go kill una Pple don wise up now u hear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

To register and earn does not need your paying.
Its your data and time that earns for you.
Let talk on whasapp.

Nothing is free OK! U will register free and u will start earning free tell that to the birds... Oh! So the platform is a charity organisation that don't need money to keep running business offering services free of charge making Pple rich and getting nothing in return for it ?

Thief kill una for dia ... Nonsense !

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=dmercy141983 post=69278034]

Nothing is free OK! U will register free and u will start earning free tell that to the birds... Oh! So the platform is a charity organisation that don't need money to keep running business offering services free of charge making Peple rich and getting nothing in return for it ?

PLAIN FACT. HARD TRUTH
Most online biz are deceitfully advertised for the gullible and only the greedy ones fall
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
dmercy141983:

Taaaa! Will u keep quiet ! I Sey una be thief period ! Go hug transformer OK! Thief go kill una Pple don wise up now u hear.

U doubt, your choice.
U abuse, your choice.
U try it out, your choice.
The cash keep coming.
keep waiting for your salary. But the good thing is, when they pay you, I will also be paid.
Nothing to loss, from my pocket.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nabietonye(f): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alert Zenith SSSB, Okrika
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

U doubt, your choice.
U abuse, your choice.
U try it out, your choice.
The cash keep coming.
keep waiting for your salary. But the good thing is, when they pay you, I will also be paid.
Nothing to loss, from my pocket.
una get strength sha, person dey do fasting for FAAC matter una dey here dey fight
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
I will tell you a story about Talent, Hardwork and What should come first.

This afternoon, I had a chat with hubby about Olamilekan. That is the young 11 years old who met with the president of France and drew his portrait in two hours.

Well, let me explain. At Fela shrine, where the president went to yesterday the boy went to work and came out with a perfect portrait of HE Macron. The president was so thrilled that he said "This is exceptional".

Let's talk about Olamilekan.

He's from a poor background. Rock bottom background. To most of us who sees ourselves as average, Olamilekan see us as privilege. He's so poor that he said " In his family, they have to toil and sweat before they can put food on the table" So he made a portrait showing a young boy with sweat all over him putting food in his mouth.

Olamilekan was so emotional when he was speaking to BBC about that art work that I could sense the tears in his words. He called it his favourite.

He is barely 11 years and he understands poverty and struggle so much that he could make a picture of it. Then you need to understand where he's coming from.

Secondly, if you see the house where Olamilekan was interviewed, you will understand his root, his life and his story.

I was drawn to him when i first saw the interview and downloaded the video to share with my son. You will also agree that i have posted his videos here more than twice. I was touched.

Let me tell you a secret that many people don't know.

You see, Olamilekan has a mother who is futuristic. She understands the dynamics of success. Although poor, but not blind. Olamilekan said “When I was six, I started drawing. My mother noticed it and took me to an artist to learn under him”

First, she understands the place of Talent, Nurturing, Mentoring and Hardwork. She saw a son who loves to draw, decided to NURTURE the TALENT by enrolling him with an artist, who will MENTOR and TRAIN him so that his TALENT can boom.

TALENT before Hardwork.
Let me tell you another story. You remember Olajumoke and Taju goes to School right? Well, Olajumoke became famous for photo-bombing a prominent British model photo-shoot and fame smiled on her. However, Olajumoke though hardworking has no visible Talent that we can pin with her. She is amazing and hardworking but what is her TALENT? What does she have to give to SUSTAIN the FAME?

And you will notice that where olamilekan was recognized, Olajumoke wasn’t. Olajumoke was popular on Nigerian social media and media stations but Olamilekan got a global recognition with top media stations. One of his video has over 4.5 million views. I was elated. I was screaming and showing hubby the statistic.

After the BBC Africa interview, BBC International showed him and Aljazeera, not wanting to duplicate BBC video came to do an interview for him too. You can imagine the role of Talent. It’s like saying Olajumoke should come back and photobomb. It’s simply not achievable. But with Talent, you can have a “Come-back-to” factor every time.

The bible says “A man’s gift makes way for him and makes him stand before Kings and not mere men” and I always tell hubby that TALENT before HARDWORK. It’s when you understand the TALENT you have that you can now put in HARDWORK.

Hardwork has it reward and it sometimes comes late but TALENT is a show-stopper. TALENT catapults you into greatness. Talk about Ronaldo or Serana Williams and the many talents around us.

Greatness is not in wealth or in books but it’s in the mental growth of every one. The day we all realize that we need to first know the talent that God has given us and how to nurture it that is the day we stop existing and we start LIVING.

Olamilekan story can never remain the same again. He said " I want to be like Michelangelo and i was like Tosin?

There are organization that will pay you for service render. Writing, editing, animation just name it.
While most online job could be fake, not all are fake.

What's your talent, brush it up
If all my time in nairaland have been earning me money, since I join!
If Facebook have been paying me for every post I make!
If I have been receiving residually fund for my time online!
Then I would have "BLOW IT" by now.
Forget this salary thing!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
gold360:
una get strength sha, person dey do fasting for FAAC matter una dey here dey fight
My dear gold, desperate time need desperate measure. June salary will come but after this what next.
Let all wise up.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DjBritish(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
breaking news... alert received, Zenith Bank obioakpor
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
DjBritish:
breaking news... alert received, Zenith Bank obioakpor
confirm, my guy from obia akpo just got his.

where is that false prophet called Sau?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iam alive my friend, how u dey see am
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

I will tell you a story about Talent, Hardwork and What should come first.

This afternoon, I had a chat with hubby about Olamilekan. That is the young 11 years old who met with the president of France and drew his portrait in two hours.

Well, let me explain. At Fela shrine, where the president went to yesterday the boy went to work and came out with a perfect portrait of HE Macron. The president was so thrilled that he said "This is exceptional".

Let's talk about Olamilekan.

He's from a poor background. Rock bottom background. To most of us who sees ourselves as average, Olamilekan see us as privilege. He's so poor that he said " In his family, they have to toil and sweat before they can put food on the table" So he made a portrait showing a young boy with sweat all over him putting food in his mouth.

Olamilekan was so emotional when he was speaking to BBC about that art work that I could sense the tears in his words. He called it his favourite.

He is barely 11 years and he understands poverty and struggle so much that he could make a picture of it. Then you need to understand where he's coming from.

Secondly, if you see the house where Olamilekan was interviewed, you will understand his root, his life and his story.

I was drawn to him when i first saw the interview and downloaded the video to share with my son. You will also agree that i have posted his videos here more than twice. I was touched.

Let me tell you a secret that many people don't know.

You see, Olamilekan has a mother who is futuristic. She understands the dynamics of success. Although poor, but not blind. Olamilekan said “When I was six, I started drawing. My mother noticed it and took me to an artist to learn under him”

First, she understands the place of Talent, Nurturing, Mentoring and Hardwork. She saw a son who loves to draw, decided to NURTURE the TALENT by enrolling him with an artist, who will MENTOR and TRAIN him so that his TALENT can boom.

TALENT before Hardwork.
Let me tell you another story. You remember Olajumoke and Taju goes to School right? Well, Olajumoke became famous for photo-bombing a prominent British model photo-shoot and fame smiled on her. However, Olajumoke though hardworking has no visible Talent that we can pin with her. She is amazing and hardworking but what is her TALENT? What does she have to give to SUSTAIN the FAME?

And you will notice that where olamilekan was recognized, Olajumoke wasn’t. Olajumoke was popular on Nigerian social media and media stations but Olamilekan got a global recognition with top media stations. One of his video has over 4.5 million views. I was elated. I was screaming and showing hubby the statistic.

After the BBC Africa interview, BBC International showed him and Aljazeera, not wanting to duplicate BBC video came to do an interview for him too. You can imagine the role of Talent. It’s like saying Olajumoke should come back and photobomb. It’s simply not achievable. But with Talent, you can have a “Come-back-to” factor every time.

The bible says “A man’s gift makes way for him and makes him stand before Kings and not mere men” and I always tell hubby that TALENT before HARDWORK. It’s when you understand the TALENT you have that you can now put in HARDWORK.

Hardwork has it reward and it sometimes comes late but TALENT is a show-stopper. TALENT catapults you into greatness. Talk about Ronaldo or Serana Williams and the many talents around us.

Greatness is not in wealth or in books but it’s in the mental growth of every one. The day we all realize that we need to first know the talent that God has given us and how to nurture it that is the day we stop existing and we start LIVING.

Olamilekan story can never remain the same again. He said " I want to be like Michelangelo and i was like Tosin?

There are organization that will pay you for service render. Writing, editing, animation just name it.
While most online job could be fake, not all are fake.

What's your talent, brush it up
If all my time in nairaland have been earning me money, since I join!
If Facebook have been paying me for every post I make!
If I have been receiving residually fund for my time online!
Then I would have "BLOW IT" by now.
Forget this salary thing!

Oga somebody's basic salary is a million naira in this Nigeria it is not talent that got them there its there certificate... If talent make way for you chop if certificate make way for you chop. You people should stop quoting scriptures and wise sayings in order to sway people into riches that are uncertain. Football coaches is it talent that got them coaching jobs or the certificates gotten from studying on coaching courses.
Why footballers make money with their talents
Coaches make money with their certifocates. Both fetches you money OK! Chose one and stick to it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
dmercy141983:

Oga somebody's basic salary is a million naira in this Nigeria it is not talent that got them there its there certificate... If talent make way for you chop if certificate make way for you chop. You people should stop quoting scriptures and wise sayings in order to sway people into riches that are uncertain. Football coaches is it talent that got them coaching jobs or the certificates gotten from studying on coaching courses.
Why footballers make money with their talents
Coaches make money with their certifocates. Both fetches you money OK! Chose one and stick to it.

*Remember, when an investor grows old his son inherit his business��� but when a professor��‍� grows old and retires his certificate become a waste!����‍♂*
*Think, dear colleagues*�
Look at This...
*When we were growing up they used to tell us that education is the key�to success*
*Now we went to school, graduated*, *got the key*� *only to discover that*
*the government has* *CHANGED the padlock*��������. ����
*Salary is the not the Key!*
Think, think, think!!!.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

*Remember, when an investor grows old his son inherit his business��� but when a professor��‍� grows old and retires his certificate become a waste!����‍♂*
*Think, dear colleagues*�
Look at This...
*When we were growing up they used to tell us that education is the key�to success*
*Now we went to school, graduated*, *got the key*� *only to discover that*
*the government has* *CHANGED the padlock*��������. ����
*Salary is the not the Key!*
Think, think, think!!!.

In Europe and America education is key to success but in your stupid country Nigeria education is not... If you want to advertise business then stop advertising virtual business advertise real business. Education remains the key to success OK! Real business requires your money don't ever tell me all you need to make money us your time and data in wakanda.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
dmercy141983:

In Europe and America education is key to success but in your stupid country Nigeria education is not... If you want to advertise business then stop advertising virtual business advertise real business. Education remains the key to success OK! Real business requires your money don't ever tell me all you need to make money us your time and data in wakanda.
come e never do for una? see I get about 4 unused thunders for my wallet, anybody that post anything that is not related to alerts from other banks will chop one thunder.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Governor Wike has done the needful, Diamond bank has responded. He has proven to federal government that Rivers state does not need FAAC money before paying their workers.
if FAAC want let them share the money next two weeks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2018
What is happening? No alert news again.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Union bank has managed to join Zenith.
Ppsb ALERT
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Eco alert Received
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alert received.Skye bank ppsb obio/akpor
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
UBA has paid, SMS alert was not sent, just check your account balance and confirm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
I just checked my Stanbic internet banking app. Salary has been paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fcmb nko
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chibuking81:
Governor Wike has done the needful, Diamond bank has responded. He has proven to federal government that Rivers state does not need FAAC money before paying their workers.
if FAAC want let them share the money next two weeks.

Will you be truthful for Christ sake ! Governor wike was not able to pay salaries because of FAAC meeting deadlocks go and find out where he sourced money from now to pay workers ? Please stand up for truth and stop being politically correct while things keep going down the drain. Wike needs FAAC meeting in order to pay salaries while he uses the state funds for politics.
Be truthful abeg ! Stop being politically correct OK

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (842) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.