Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Help! My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Marriage (708 Views)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Marriage by AK481(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Help!!
My Husband Wants A Divorce Because I Had Sex With My Ex : What Can I Do?
I’m in a serious crisis in my home and I need help to get myself out of this mess otherwise I will be thrown out of my home by my husband.
Trouble started for me few weeks back whenI was travelling to the university I passed out from to clear some documents and ‘sort’ some issues I have with my results.
I got to Abuja very late that night and I couldn’t get a bus to school due to the security situation, while trying to locate a small hotel where I can just spend the night I ran into my ex, who is now based in the city. He convinced me to pass the night in his place since he was single and lived in a two bedroom apartment, I accepted but when my husband called me I lied that I’ve gotten to school.
Later that night my ex came to my room and gave me a laptop as a gift, as if he knew I needed one badly. I was torched and one thing led to another and soon I was on top of him and we had sex, I must admit. He dropped meat the park the next morning and on our way to Gwagwalada the bus was attacked and I lostthe laptop and my bag with all my money.
I had to call my husband, not knowing that he had even confirmed that I didn’t get to school the previous night. He called me a prostitute and a liar. He said his friend saw me with a man leaving a hotel in Abuja city and that his friend even sent him a picture of us... I cried on the phone and begged him but he asked me to "go back to that man".
Now am back to Lagos but things are not ok atall, my friends have helped to beg him but he refused and I can’t involved my parents, I'm ashamed! In the last six weeks I’ve not had sex because my husband has refused to sleep with me.
Am Confused on what to do, Please Advice !!!

(Got this from my facebook's friend),she s in deep shit.since she is reading this and wants to know your advice for her
Re: Help! My Marriage by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Tell her to go commit suicide and dedicate her body for the biology classes. Thank God she will make history. What a life of senseless immature women. Damn!! I wish the husband can shoot her strait in the forehead self
Re: Help! My Marriage by AK481(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Actually I felt like killing the mama for her husband but when I considered the security implication of staying @ night,I had to stop blaming her.
Truth be told,it wasn't totally her fault,she was afraid insecurity,and u know how abuja is at night?
Re: Help! My Marriage by Piro4rl(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
I APPRECIATE THE EFFORT THAT U HAVE ADMITTED UR MISTAKE, BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT U SHOULD LOOK FOR HIS CLOSED FRIEND AND EXPLAIN TO HIM, I THINK HE CAN HELP IN THIS SITUATION.
BUT PROMISE TO HIM...............................................
Re: Help! My Marriage by AK481(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
Piro4rl: I APPRECIATE THE EFFORT THAT U HAVE ADMITTED UR MISTAKE, BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT U SHOULD LOOK FOR HIS CLOSED FRIEND AND EXPLAIN TO HIM, I THINK HE CAN HELP IN THIS SITUATION.
BUT PROMISE TO HIM...............................................

Thanks,let's just hope it works out.
Re: Help! My Marriage by pendo89(f): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2012
who is a closed friend?

Is this story even true?

I just wonder, often wonder how people easily jump into bed with somebody they are not relating with.
To make it worse this is a married person that was with hubby just few hours ago.
Spend the night in an ex's room,receive a free laptop as gift,blablabla no wonder it got stolen.
very careless woman if you ask me and perfect ground for divorce, so i do not know what help shes crying out for.
some women need to learn how to keep their legs closed.
Re: Help! My Marriage by SkyRider1(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2012
Wonder which school you where heading to. On your way from Lagos, you have to pass Gwagwalada before getting to Abuja. How come you got to Abuja first? Even the airport is closer to Gwagwalada.

Its quite obvious that you forgot to include either of this part of the story;

Version 1: That you rang up your ex, while searching for a hotel.He turned up and volunteered to assist. Then you got his Assistance.
Version 2: That you felt like hooking up with ya ex, the stuff was hence arranged from day 1.

Either way,tell him the truth. and you might be forgiven and asked to sin no more. I think your guy is a nice guy since he allowed you to return to his house after all.

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Escape... / Which Of These Can You Share With Your Lover? / Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.