Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? (890 Views)

Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. / 16 "gods" that share the same story with jesus / Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by nicenaira(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2007
Can you operate a joint account with your wife
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by rhowly(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
most definitely...i intend to.two become one thingy...i intend to live it fully grin
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by cantell(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
rhowly: most definitely...i intend to.two become one thingy...i intend to live it fully grin
Be careful what you live for. . .one chance.
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by advocate666: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
rhowly: most definitely...i intend to.two become one thingy...i intend to live it fully grin

you searched for and opened a 5 yr old thread?

Anyway I can't imagine having separate accounts with my wife. It is like you are not fully into the marriage and are expecting a divorce or something.

1 Like

Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by Goshen360(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yes, I will have a joint account as well as personal account and my wife also her personal account. Joint account primarily for joint projects and family expenses while private accounts for personal savings.

1 Like

Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by truthislight: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
advocate666:

Anyway I can't imagine having separate accounts with my wife. It is like you are not fully into the marriage and are expecting a divorce or something.

how can you that have s.xe with all available women be the one talking about "being fully into marriage"?

^^^

lies

for you to have the same account with your wife calls for you taking a lot of things into consideration.

Eg:

1: her disposition to money.

2: her ideas and thriftiness.

3: who you have as a wife. (wisdom is for a protection)

4. You learn from experience(how she treats the family money)

etc.

Am not saying one should not but rather who you have as a wife.

Are all born again of same mental disposition? No.

Use your 2cent.

Applies to both man and woman.

I have watched a good lady west her hard earned cash on a no "gooder" for what i will call a deceitful marriage.

Peace
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by truthislight: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by truthislight: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
The bible says that he that is inexperience put faith in every words

Goshen360: Yes, I will have a joint account as well as personal account and my wife also her personal account. Joint account primarily for joint projects and family expenses while private accounts for personal savings.

there is a lot of work to do men, to arrived at this

well, good you said said "joint and personal" account.
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by rhowly(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
advocate666:

Anyway I can't imagine having separate accounts with my wife. It is like you are not fully into the marriage and are expecting a divorce or something. [color=#006600][/color]oops shocked im new here. been enjoying reading the past and present. complete agree wif you though
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by advocate666: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
truthislight:

how can you that have s.xe with all available women be the one talking about "being fully into marriage"?

^^^

lies

They are not incompatible if you know what you are doing.
Re: Cah You Share The Same Account With Your Wife? by truthislight: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2012
advocate666:

They are not incompatible if you know what you are doing.

yea! You know what you are doing? What about the lady/wify?

Injustice my friend.

Imagine having a joint account with someone and (s)he uses it to finance extramarital affairs!

(1) (Reply)

Creation Vs Evolution: / The God Virus / I'm A Born Again Christian, Says Eucharia Anunobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.