Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

How To Insert Google Absence In Php Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Insert Google Absence In Php Website (795 Views)

How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) / How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] / I Want To Insert Calendar On A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Insert Google Absence In Php Website by easyresearch(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2012
hello friends.i need guide on how to insert google absence in php website.can anyone help me with a pictorial guide please?
Re: How To Insert Google Absence In Php Website by oscar4luv(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2012
If its the adsense for content, you can simply echo the script, but if its for mobile, there are two ways, You can make use of the PHP include function or directly embed the php ads for mobile script into the file part. Some of such post are on my blog which is in my signature below. You cab let us know where you want to place it so I can give you a breakdown guideline here.
Re: How To Insert Google Absence In Php Website by miracle4(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2012
on joomla?
Re: How To Insert Google Absence In Php Website by oscar4luv(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2012
Joomla has alot of modules for adds extensions these include.

googla adds,

adbrite,

text link adds

Basically any adds under the sun, even their isnt a specific add module for you adds provider you can download a php module and insert the code yourself. Check out the extensions link on joomla site and you can find what you are looking for. I would try to make a blog post for you on how to use it on Joomla.

(1) (Reply)

JQUERY - The Future Of Web Design / How To Add A Perfect Share Box To Blogger / Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.